Shiite militiamen in Iraq kill scores of Sunni worshipers at mosque

This is an interesting article about a member of the protestant gang The Shankhill Butchers, the butchers would commonly kidnap there victims from easily identified catholic gathering places like churches or social clubs.They would then torture their victims to death, this included beheading just like the ISIL.They would then dump the bodies in catholic ghettos. These murderous bastards committed these crimes for Queen and country, their religion and lodge.They did not recieve funding from America. Shankill Butcher steward as Orange march passed a Catholic church - BelfastTelegraph.co.uk

That's why I tend to feel religion is just a tool for thugs to cloak acts of barbarity in "rightousness". It brings out the best and it brings out the worst, as we are seeing (again) now.

Personally I was very glad the fat bastard Sharon died a long death. Christian Militias controlled by Israel.
No tears for Sharon at site of Sabra and Shatila massacre Reuters

I guess you didn't find the article on the Internet which involved a leader of Hamas being interviewed on BBC. He claims that Sharon is being blamed all the time for this when it was really a Lebanese Christian who was to really blame, and he named the man responsible. I guess everyone who wants to blame Sharon conveniently overlooks what Aris has to say since she is a Lebanese who was in the area. Why not question her since it is apparent that you don't know it all even though you want to give everyone the impression that you do. Meanwhile, right now in this day and age, Sharon has nothing to do with the Shia and Sunnis killing each other in Iraq.

[

So true, IRosie, in the last three years so many innocent people have been murdered by Muslims -- even Muslim themselves -- and people want to start bringing up things that happened previously, with even posters trying to act like they are English by calling other posters Daft Bints, which actually sounds like they are describing themselves. We all know that there have been many atrocities committed around the world by other, but right now -- in the present time -- it is the Muslims mainly killing innocent people in the Middle East. Don't these innocent people count, whether they are Christians, Yazidis, or other Muslims? Are we supposed to close our eyes to what has and is still happening to them? There are so many forums here that if people want to bring up what is happening to other innocent people in other areas of the world, they certainly are free to post their worries there.

Sally...I realize your memory might be short circuited but you *did* post this in *your* OP, inviting response:

It's a shame that after all these centuries both sects couldn't put aside their differences. I don't think that any of us can imagine, for instance, members of a Protestant denomination waiting outside a Catholic Church to gun down the worshippers as they leave after attending mass.

Why do you post these things if you don't wish for comment on them? Daft bint.

My understanding of Sally's paragraph ---when I read it--was that
she was REFERRING TO NOW and not some really remote time. In fact-----I actually cannot think of a MASS MURDER OF RANDOM (protestant or catholics) at the doorway of a church- \or DURING A WEDDING or during a FUNERAL -----as manifestations of protestant v. catholic in all of the miserable history of protestant v catholic. uhm---there
is a sect from ------I believe france (damn---the name escapes my elderly brain) -----that did suffer a kind of mass persecution
ANYONE??? uhm somehow ANABAPTIST popped
into my mind----but ---I am sure its not them.........
as to the "TROUBLES" of the irish--------they actually did
not seem to engage in massive nail bombings of random
church gatterings either-----not that I know of. anyone?
""TOP 'o the morning paddy-----lets go and bomb the brains
out of those kids playing crickett over there" ????
????????????????????????????
"Mother darlin'-----I want to kill as many little protestant
kids as I can" (from 16 year old rosemary) ....i don't
think so

You should do some research on the Irish Troubles (for example read the links I posted) - the 1990's is NOT some "really remote time".

[

So true, IRosie, in the last three years so many innocent people have been murdered by Muslims -- even Muslim themselves -- and people want to start bringing up things that happened previously, with even posters trying to act like they are English by calling other posters Daft Bints, which actually sounds like they are describing themselves. We all know that there have been many atrocities committed around the world by other, but right now -- in the present time -- it is the Muslims mainly killing innocent people in the Middle East. Don't these innocent people count, whether they are Christians, Yazidis, or other Muslims? Are we supposed to close our eyes to what has and is still happening to them? There are so many forums here that if people want to bring up what is happening to other innocent people in other areas of the world, they certainly are free to post their worries there.

Sally...I realize your memory might be short circuited but you *did* post this in *your* OP, inviting response:

It's a shame that after all these centuries both sects couldn't put aside their differences. I don't think that any of us can imagine, for instance, members of a Protestant denomination waiting outside a Catholic Church to gun down the worshippers as they leave after attending mass.

she was REFERRING TO NOW and not some really remote time. In fact-----I actually cannot think of a MASS MURDER OF RANDOM (protestant or catholics) at the doorway of a church- \or DURING A WEDDING or during a FUNERAL -----as manifestations of protestant v. catholic in all of the miserable history of protestant v catholic. uhm---there
is a sect from ------I believe france (damn---the name escapes my elderly brain) -----that did suffer a kind of mass persecution
think so

You should do some research on the Irish Troubles (for example read the links I posted) - the 1990's is NOT some "really remote time".

I read them-----they all but prove the adage THE EXCEPTION THAT PROVES THE RULE-----they strike me as something like shoot outs by troubled kids in high schools
or GANG activity as in WEST SIDE STORY---
EPIPHENOMENA

did I mention that I once worked in a hospital with a "catchment" area that included something like a single
square mile in which there was an average of one murder
per week? a bullet in the brain was so commonplace
that we called it "acute lead poisoning" (macabre
euphemisms develope in macabre situations)

[

think so

I read them-----they all but prove the adage THE EXCEPTION THAT PROVES THE RULE-----they strike me as something like shoot outs by troubled kids in high schools
or GANG activity as in WEST SIDE STORY---
EPIPHENOMENA

did I mention that I once worked in a hospital with a "catchment" area that included something like a single
square mile in which there was an average of one murder
per week? a bullet in the brain was so commonplace
that we called it "acute lead poisoning" (macabre
euphemisms develope in macabre situations)

Rosie, they by far are not "the exception" - they are the perpetration of centuries of religious sectarian conflict that might lie dormant but will almost certainly spring up again in the right circumstances. They aren't "gangs" any more than the sectarian militias in Syria are "gangs"...well, maybe they are all gangs and rival warlords.

The IRA bombed churches and gunned down worshippers (articles were posted). I don't consider that "troubled kids".

[
Coyote

Rosie, they by far are not "the exception" - they are the perpetration of centuries of religious sectarian conflict that might lie dormant but will almost certainly spring up again in the right circumstances. They aren't "gangs" any more than the sectarian militias in Syria are "gangs"...well, maybe they are all gangs and rival warlords.

The IRA bombed churches and gunned down worshippers (articles were posted). I don't consider that "troubled kids".[/QUOTE]

thanks so much for the history lesson---- ~~~la la la oh paddy
dear and did you hear the news that's goin' round----THE BRITISH HA' FORBID BY LAW the wearin' o' the green.....
they're hangin' men and women there for wearin' o the green...~~~ la al (my kindergarten teacher was Irish)

the brits and irish have been going at it since the time of
Henry I uhm-----LION IN WINTER<<< I learn history from novels and movies and kindergarten songs
"DORMANT" is an excellent choice of words----there is lots
of anger between protestants and catholics in Ireland for
about 1000 years ----it even spilled over into the USA.
It existed in the playgrounds of my childhood but somehow never escalated to PADDY slipping into houses to
slit a baby throat. In a town in which I lived more recently---a kid got his brains blown out by one BAZ ----from
"Palestine" I wonder how many people have died
in IRISH TROUBLES in the past 20 years and how
that number compares with the GLORIOUS ARAB SPRING--
and even more GLORIOUS AGE OF THE CALIPHATE

Since Republicans created a Shiite government in Iraq that made Iraq into a sister state to Iran, is the GOP base now "confused"? Do they see a difference between Sunni and Shiite yet or no?

The only reason we went into Iraq was so Bush Jr. could avenge Bush Sr. for Saddam's assassination plot. We got him alright. It cost us 4200 killed, 38,000 wounded, and $1 trillion in treasure. It had to be the most expensive vendetta killing in history. As to pointing fingers of blame for Iraq's lunatic internecine murder epidemic, I'm pretty sure that's been going on for a thousand years and it shows no sign of ever ending.

Since Republicans created a Shiite government in Iraq that made Iraq into a sister state to Iran, is the GOP base now "confused"? Do they see a difference between Sunni and Shiite yet or no?

The only reason we went into Iraq was so Bush Jr. could avenge Bush Sr. for Saddam's assassination plot. We got him alright. It cost us 4200 killed, 38,000 wounded, and $1 trillion in treasure. It had to be the most expensive vendetta killing in history. As to pointing fingers of blame for Iraq's lunatic internecine murder epidemic, I'm pretty sure that's been going on for a thousand years and it shows no sign of ever ending.

I am not all the cynical about your claim that sadaam tried
to kill Bush sr------Sadaam was heavy into terrorism round
the world ---I would appreciate a link, however. Even
if Sadaam did try to kill Bush sr--------I am certain that the
attempt did not bring us into a war with Iraq-----Sadaam
was, in his time-----the MAJOR player in the support of
world wide terrorism of the Islamic variety. His
"philosophy" was BAATHISM which is really not all
that much different from the CALIPHISM of ISIS.
He was into EMPIRE which is why he invaded Kuwait-----
in order to build his treasury in support of world wide
Baathist terrorism. What conspiracy comic books do you
read.

Personally I was very glad the fat bastard Sharon died a long death. Christian Militias controlled by Israel.

I guess you didn't find the article on the Internet which involved a leader of Hamas being interviewed on BBC. He claims that Sharon is being blamed all the time for this when it was really a Lebanese Christian who was to really blame, and he named the man responsible. I guess everyone who wants to blame Sharon conveniently overlooks what Aris has to say since she is a Lebanese who was in the area. Why not question her since it is apparent that you don't know it all even though you want to give everyone the impression that you do. Meanwhile, right now in this day and age, Sharon has nothing to do with the Shia and Sunnis killing each other in Iraq.
Israeli government established the Kahan Commission to investigate the massacres,Sharron was found personally responsible for "for ignoring the danger of bloodshed and revenge" and"not taking appropriate measures to prevent bloodshed" by allowing the Christian militias into the camp. The final para of the report should be read and understood before you quote an internet warrior like Aris as proof of anything other than his/her own fantasies.

Israeli government established the Kahan Commission to investigate the massacres,Sharron was found personally responsible for "for ignoring the danger of bloodshed and revenge" and"not taking appropriate measures to prevent bloodshed" by allowing the Christian militias into the camp. The final para of the report should be read and understood before you quote an internet warrior like Aris as proof of anything other than his/her own fantasies.

Perhaps they should have spoken to that Hamas guy before deciding this since he said that all this blame should not have been placed on Sharon. By the way, do you actually think that Sharon knew what these Christians would do in order to seek their revenge on what happened to their fellow Lebanese. Have you ever seen the pictures of what occurred in Damour by the Palestinians that made these Christians seek revenge for that atrocity?. In the same vein, no commander knows what will happen. I certainly would not blame General Westmoreland for what happened in Mai Lai. How in the world would he know what would happen there? The same goes for Sharon. Meanwhile, since you crawled out of the woodwork, why don't you give us something other than what happened years ago. Are you asleep at the switch that you don't realize that much is happening in the rest of the Middle East.

Years ago there was a retired Marine officer posting. George said that many of his relatives went to Israel after this event. His cousin who was raped by the Palestinians in Lebanon was sent to medical school and consequently became a doctor in Israel. He had cousins who were on the police force there; and when Palestinians who were being interrogated by them realized who they were, they wet their pants. They pee'd freely, it seems.

Perhaps they should have spoken to that Hamas guy before deciding this since he said that all this blame should not have been placed on Sharon. By the way, do you actually think that Sharon knew what these Christians would do in order to seek their revenge on what happened to their fellow Lebanese. Have you ever seen the pictures of what occurred in Damour by the Palestinians that made these Christians seek revenge for that atrocity?. In the same vein, no commander knows what will happen. I certainly would not blame General Westmoreland for what happened in Mai Lai. How in the world would he know what would happen there? The same goes for Sharon. Meanwhile, since you crawled out of the woodwork, why don't you give us something other than what happened years ago. Are you asleep at the switch that you don't realize that much is happening in the rest of the Middle East.

Years ago there was a retired Marine officer posting. George said that many of his relatives went to Israel after this event. His cousin who was raped by the Palestinians in Lebanon was sent to medical school and consequently became a doctor in Israel. He had cousins who were on the police force there; and when Palestinians who were being interrogated by them realized who they were, they wet their pants. They pee'd freely, it seems.
@Sally I wonder why the Kahan commission found him guilty then? obviously Sharon did not have an expert bloviator like you in his defense team .
My Uncle Abe's son Adir was the only private gynecologist in Tel Aviv with a latex allergy..Adir has had his hand up more tunnels then Hamas could build including cousins. His nephew Globo reported him to the Beth Din for incestuous examinations of his wife Clitka from the Ukraine. Clitka later divorced Globo and married a Taxi driver who once crashed into a Palestinians donkey.Volvo's have great crash protection............the donkey was not so lucky...............

@Sally I wonder why the Kahan commission found him guilty then? obviously Sharon did not have an expert bloviator like you in his defense team .
My Uncle Abe's son Adir was the only private gynecologist in Tel Aviv with a latex allergy..Adir has had his hand up more tunnels then Hamas could build including cousins. His nephew Globo reported him to the Beth Din for incestuous examinations of his wife Clitka from the Ukraine. Clitka later divorced Globo and married a Taxi driver who once crashed into a Palestinians donkey.Volvo's have great crash protection............the donkey was not so lucky...............

If the Israelis could see at that time what the Muslims are doing now, I doubt they would have even bothered with getting up any commission investigating Sharon. I bet you that you have never viewed the massacre at Damour to see what the Lebanese Christians wanted their revenge. Strange how you had to bring up some old, old thing when even a Hamas guy on his BBC interview told who to blame. Why not find the intereview and then you can take it up personally with the Hamas leader who was interviewed? You keep on telling him it was Sharon's fault. How about some current news coming out of the other Middle East countries other than Israel? Even though you are so busy urinating, when you crawl out of the woodwork onto this forum, you can't be that comatose that you don't realize that the Middle East is a huge area where things are happening.

If your uncle was a gynocologist, then my uncle did the first heart transplant. See -- on the Internet anyone can claim whatever they want to. Meanwhile, keep on urinating freely, but don't do it out in public. Just don't help your new friends in constructing any more tunnels in their attempt to kill Jews..

If your uncle was a gynocologist, then my uncle did the first heart transplant. See -- on the Internet anyone can claim whatever they want to. Meanwhile, keep on urinating freely, but don't do it out in public. Just don't help your new friends in constructing any more tunnels in their attempt to kill Jews..
ooooh the Irony, you really are that thick?

All I caught was the bit about your uncle. I couldn't waste my time on your other nonsense. Meanwhile, since you never have any news of what is going on in the other Middle East countries when you crawl out of the woodwork and come over to this forum, I suggest that you visit the tunnels of your new Hamas friends and mark your spots there just like a dog would since you pee so freely.

All I caught was the bit about your uncle. I couldn't waste my time on your other nonsense. Meanwhile, since you never have any news of what is going on in the other Middle East countries when you crawl out of the woodwork and come over to this forum, I suggest that you visit the tunnels of your new Hamas friends and mark your spots there just like a dog would since you pee so freely.
you really are thick if you could not see I was taking the piss out of you.

I am not all the cynical about your claim that sadaam tried
to kill Bush sr------Sadaam was heavy into terrorism round
the world ---I would appreciate a link, however. Even
if Sadaam did try to kill Bush sr--------I am certain that the
attempt did not bring us into a war with Iraq-----Sadaam
was, in his time-----the MAJOR player in the support of
world wide terrorism of the Islamic variety. His
"philosophy" was BAATHISM which is really not all
that much different from the CALIPHISM of ISIS.
He was into EMPIRE which is why he invaded Kuwait-----
in order to build his treasury in support of world wide
Baathist terrorism. What conspiracy comic books do you
read.

Forum List

Back