Shooting a dog <> shooting a fetus.... What's the diff?

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
So she shot a dog.

Believe it or not culling was forever and still is a functional farming skill. I know the link I provided says " not for dogs" but I think it's fairly relative.

I am floored by the reactions of those who have no problem with culling humans.... to this mundane account of something normal to a farm oriented culture.

I believe this activity goes on regularly in the Agri-belt with all types of animals for a variety of reasons.

Ultimately I wish she just brought the animal to a no kill shelter. But that's just me.

Jo

So she shot a dog.

Believe it or not culling was forever and still is a functional farming skill. I know the link I provided says " not for dogs" but I think it's fairly relative.

I am floored by the reactions of those who have no problem with culling humans.... to this mundane account of something normal to a farm oriented culture.

I believe this activity goes on regularly in the Agri-belt with all types of animals for a variety of reasons.

Ultimately I wish she just brought the animal to a no kill shelter. But that's just me.

Jo
I won't do it, but I have Friends that are real-deal Farmers and they'll put a dog down in a heart beat if he needs to be.

I was raised on a Farm and knew of several instances where dogs had to be put down. When they start killing chickens or baby pigs or go after Cattle and Calves, they need to be put down.

And I'm not going to spend $300 on a Veterinarian when the job can be done by a $1 bullet and a backhoe.

So she shot a dog.

Jo
I'd rather 1000 women get an abortion than 1 woman do what she did to that dog.

Here is another example of the Republicans defending the indefensible. No she didn't have to shoot that dog. I know a guy who told me some people who buy hunting dogs will MURDER them if they aren't good hunting dogs. She could have got rid of that dog. She should be up on charges. No excuse. It's like Michael Vick is running to be VP

I won't do it, but I have Friends that are real-deal Farmers and they'll put a dog down in a heart beat if he needs to be.

I was raised on a Farm and knew of several instances where dogs had to be put down. When they start killing chickens or baby pigs or go after Cattle and Calves, they need to be put down.

And I'm not going to spend $300 on a Veterinarian when the job can be done by a $1 bullet and a backhoe.
Yea, if it needs to be. This dog didn't need to be put down. She is cold hearted, hated that dog and murdered it for no reason. Please don't tell me you care about life and then tell me you do this. No you fucking do not.

So she shot a dog.

Jo
People like dogs? :dunno:

An old friend and coworker put down many dogs himself. He was a Korean War vet who grew up on a farm. He told me as he was raising his family they had many dogs. When they got old and ill, he’d take them to the woods and shoot them. Not something I approve of or could ever do myself. He thought he was putting the dogs down to end their suffering.

Funny story (well somewhat). He had a family dog that didn’t like him, but loved his kids. The dog bit him several times. He decided it was time to end the dog. While driving to the woods he had the dog in the back seat. He reconsidered doing it while driving. He reached back to pet the dog and it bit him. So, he finished it.

Years later his adult children asked what happened to all those dogs they had growing up. He kept mum.

I'd rather 1000 women get an abortion than 1 woman do what she did to that dog.

Here is another example of the Republicans defending the indefensible. No she didn't have to shoot that dog. I know a guy who told me some people who buy hunting dogs will MURDER them if they aren't good hunting dogs. She could have got rid of that dog. She should be up on charges. No excuse. It's like Michael Vick is running to be VP
You need to stay in your pink and blue world and leave the real work to those suited for it.

You and people like you are just disposable proles

You need to stay in your pink and blue world and leave the real work to those suited for it.

You and people like you are just disposable proles
I live in the real world bitch. What state do you live in? If it's a RED state, I would say it's you who's living in an alternative reality/universe.

I live in a swing state. Lots of jokers to the left of me clowns to the right.

I live in the real world bitch. What state do you live in? If it's a RED state, I would say it's you who's living in an alternative reality/universe.

I live in a swing state. Lots of jokers to the left of me clowns to the right.
You live in the 'real world' and you want to cry like a little girl when a Farmer has to shoot a dog??

What a little bitch you truly are.

Stay in your pink and blue little Barbie world and leave the real men to do the work you are incapable of.

I don't know. Old Yeller made me cry once upon a time........

Now, I've had to euthanize a few of our beloved animals, I still cried. IMO, a healthy puppy should have been taken to a shelter.

So she shot a dog.

Jo
1714486225154.png

Shoot/CRUSH SKULLS
What's the fucking difference?
They don't have to look at it. leftist scum like to pretend their hamburgers come from stores/restaurants and were never part of a living/breathing animal.

Anybody that objects to Noem shooting that dog needs to never-ever, ever again eat meat of any kind for any reason. Even to keep them alive.

Life sucks. Real life is hard. People don't have to partcipate in it but they also don't have to run their stupid, uninformed mouth about people who have to do a dirty job to feed your sorry asses.

This is the difference between reality and those hiding in their bullshit little Barbie world

You live in the 'real world' and you want to cry like a little girl when a Farmer has to shoot a dog??

What a little bitch you truly are.

Stay in your pink and blue little Barbie world and leave the real men to do the work you are incapable of.

She had to shoot it? WRONG!!! She's fucking evil. You can't claim to care about life and do this. Impossible. Which is what I always suspected. You right wingers don't care about the seed in my wifes belly.

Noem said she killed her dog because of its “aggressive personality” and called the dog "untrainable."

Cricket was a 14-month-old wirehair pointer.

The American Kennel Club rates the dog breed as "love-dovey" when it comes to how affectionate the dogs are with families.

Attachments

• 1714486394944.png
    1714486394944.png
    37.4 KB · Views: 2
She didn't have to shoot that dog. That's the point.
Now, that's true. She didn't HAVE to. You could have led with that.

But we don't know the circumstances. The Veterinarian could have been 200 Miles away. It is South Dakota, aferall.

The dog may have been uncontrollable or even dangerous.

She may have been unwilling to spend several hundred dollars on a lousy mutt that had just got done killing a bunch of chickens and maybe even a baby calf.

We always had Collies on our Farm. Nothing else. Controllable, good dogs. But I knew neighbors that used mutts bred from God knows what. And they'd sometimes go bad on you. And had to be put down.

What about a Coyote? We found a dead one on our Farm one time that our two Collies had killed. What shoud we have done about that?

Real life is hard?

I'm a dog lover but if you have an untrainable dog that bites people and kills your chickens you must do something about it before the dog really hurts someone... in the city people turn them over to the shelter and they get euthanized.... on a farm they get put down with a shot to the head...

And just to point out the dishonesty of MSNBC... they are still calling this dog a puppy... it was not a puppy....

So she shot a dog.

Here in New England, Connecticut I helped a freind put down a pit bull, at the veterinarian's.

I searched all the Animal shelters, with google maps. I searched online and found Pit Bull shelters.

Not one place out of over a dozen would take the dog.

Shelters are not an answer.

Forum List

Back