Should Biden's homeless population be allowed to live in store signs?

Many addicts don't want that stuff. Many have given up. Many have families and friends who have tried helping. People making poor choices. Others making poor excuses.

People confuse affordable housing with low income housing. Affordable housing, in cities and states with high median income levels have entry levels and caps, most would not believe.

Most crime associated with the homeless comes with not having an income. I knew a few homeless people who had jobs, but could not keep them because they would not reform enough. Same with housing.
Most of homelessness has little if anything to do with drugs.
Housing costs in Florida, California are through the roof while wages are not even close to tracking.

Solution is to build housing.
Not houses, housing
1-2-3 bedroom places built lots and lots of them.
Then lease the properties to property management firms.

The excess inventory will drive down prices and increase affordability.

Of course big owners of rental properties will call this "communism"
I call it social capitalism.

View attachment 944778

Contractors curious about an extension cord on the roof of a Michigan grocery store made a startling discovery: A 34-year-old woman was living inside the business sign, with enough space for a computer, printer and coffee maker, police said.

“She was homeless,” Officer Brennon Warren of the Midland Police Department said Thursday. “It's a story that makes you scratch your head, just somebody living up in a sign.”

The woman, whose name was not released, told police she had a job elsewhere but had been living inside the Family Fare sign for roughly a year, Warren said. She was found April 23.

Midland, best known as the global home of Dow Inc., is 130 miles (209 kilometers) north of Detroit.

The Family Fare store is in a retail strip with a triangle-shaped sign at the top of the building. The sign structure, probably 5 feet (1.5 meter) wide and 8 feet (2.4 meters) high, has a door and is accessible from the roof, Warren said.

“There was some flooring that was laid down. A mini desk,” he said. “Her clothing. A Keurig coffee maker. A printer and a computer — things you'd have in your home.”

The woman was able to get electricity through a power cord plugged into an outlet on the roof, Warren said.

There was no sign of a ladder. Warren said it's possible the woman made her way to the roof by climbing up elsewhere behind the store or other retail businesses.

"I honestly don't know how she was getting up there. She didn't indicate, either," he said.

She certainly cannot afford a home in the US, no one can now thanks to Bidenomics, so what is the harm?

Should she maybe pay a rent to live int he sign or just leave her be, or even better yet, throw her back onto the streets.

Hmm…give her credit for being creative in finding out how to get shelter…

So it's either jail or remain homeless. You're an idiot.
You don’t read well Tyrone. I said desert tent cities. You liver there till cleaner, healthy and wiser. Then you can graduate to the next phase (a job, small APT on probation).

IF you fail there or cause big trouble in the tents….you get 5 years in Folsom. Got a better answer you dumb black-tounged POS maggot. Get off the boards you dope. My answer is a starting point. It’s a Public health emergency. Rats and human waste all over SF, LA and SJ or SAC. Garbage piled up to buildings. Or we let it continue eh?

if it makes little sense or bad post get off me! Im watching Denver Minn.

Last edited:
Easy fix, start sending illegal aliens home in body bags. Then they cant come back across the southern border, thus using up our resources like food and housing. 15 million illegals have to be put up somewhere, and the Marxists/Demofascists are giving them room and board at the tax payer expense, thus driving up prices. After a few 1000 dead invaders the rest might get the message....

MS13 and all the criminals first.

Most of homelessness has little if anything to do with drugs.
Housing costs in Florida, California are through the roof while wages are not even close to tracking.

Solution is to build housing.
Not houses, housing
1-2-3 bedroom places built lots and lots of them.
Then lease the properties to property management firms.

The excess inventory will drive down prices and increase affordability.

Of course big owners of rental properties will call this "communism"
I call it social capitalism.

It is not easy to put homes near job centers. I lived in CA. Nearly impossible. People commute 3-5 hous per day routinely to be able to live. You think they are going to house 100,000 homeless in SanJose? Where? SF? There is no spot to put them. They don’t want to go to the central valley in FEMA trailers or whatever? John doe thinks he has all the answers up above but he has no clue.

Last edited:
Somehow the homeless are able to travel to offramps each day and stand in the hot sun holding cardboard signs begging for money for 10 hours a day. But can't work a job like the rest of us. :eusa_think:

It is not easy to put homes near job centers. I lived in CA. Nearly impossible. People commute 3-5 hous per day routinely to be able to live. You think they are going to house 100,000 homeless in SanJose? Where? SF? There is no spot to put them. They don’t want to go to the central valley in FEMA trailers or whatever? John doe thinks he has all the answers up above but he has no clue.
Well, let's see. The US hasn't provided enough jobs for its population but is allowing thousands upon thousands of illegals to flood through the gates. What could possibly go wrong?

Somehow the homeless are able to travel to offramps each day and stand in the hot sun holding cardboard signs begging for money for 10 hours a day. But can't work a job like the rest of us.
Well, if you found gainful employment growing on a tree maybe you should write down the location of it and toss several copies of it out of your car window as you exit the offramp. You'd be doing your country a great service - much better than joining the Army and going off to some God-forsaken country and murdering the inhabitants. :thewave:

they dont have cars, showers, clean clothes or even running water and a porta potty.. They can’t get to any job. The employers ask for fixed address and phone #. They got no dental floss or toothbrushes often. Many are overly tanned and frankly stink. Not suitable for office work. Its a huge mess created by the DEM and useless R.
if you found gainful employment growing on a tree

they dont have cars, showers, clean clothes or even running water and a porta potty.. They can’t get to any job. The employers ask for fixed address and phone #. They got no dental floss or toothbrushes often. Many are overly tanned and frankly stink. Not suitable for office work. Its a huge mess created by the DEM and useless R.
True-true.

Forum List

Back