Should Nadler, Schiff, and Pelosi resign from Congress over False Impeachment?

Should Nadler, Schiff, and Pelosi be forced to resign for their role in false Impeachment Charges?

• Yes

Votes: 42 64.6%
  • No

Votes: 13 20.0%
  • Nadler and Schiff only should resign

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Pelosi and Nadler only should resign

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Schiff and Pelosi should resign

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • I'd prefer they be censured for ignoring the AG's findings

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • The Leftist Press who printed the lies should be held accountable with 6-month printing suspension

Votes: 9 13.8%
  • My explanation in post below because None of the answers would fit what I think

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • Cannot answer with available information

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • No opinion

Votes: 1 1.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I say this: We told you so. It was only a matter of time before Trump's disregard of the law brought him to this point. I can't believe it took so long for him to fuck up in a way he can't just laugh off. You want to blame everyone in the world except the man who picked up a phone and flushed his presidency against the advice of the people who are supposed to keep him from doing impeachable acts. If you simply can't blame Trump then blame his staff for being pussies.
Name his crime. His arrest date and number, his day in court, time and place, his sentencing to jail, etc.
Oh, you mean the Democrats wanted to find him guilty of a crime because he interfered with their plans to turn the United States of America into Communist hell. Awwwwwwwwwwwwww. Too doggone bad. :abgg2q.jpg:

President Trump has been pushed to his limit by Congressional bullies since before he took office for threatening to impeach, and after 3 years, he's been found free of wrongdoing by the Attorney General, yet, the repeat impeachment-related performance is in full swing right now.
Trump's day of rage: Profanity, false accusations and a press spat

What say you?

I say that you're repeated the lies, false accusations and slanders of Donald Trump. The Attorney General is on the record as believing that the President has absolute power (not according to the Constitution), and the President cannot be charged with a crime. The DOJ did not review the transcript, and only opined that this was not a campaign finance violation. They did no comment on the illegality of the extortion attempt. Sadly the AG is a partisan hack who is putting the interests of the President ahead of the interests of the American people.

You support a man who lies to you, abuses small children, and is willing to sell out his country for power. But with over 9000 posts in the past year, I strongly suspect that you Russians are thrilled with all of this.
You're fulla prunes. President Trump did not commit any crime and the flea-bitten louses in the House are attempting to get national attention every single day to win elections to commit more fraud than merely running one false narrative after another on Donald Trump.

Either you show a picture of President Trump abusing a child or stop lying about him doing something untoward as you claim. You can't can you, because he never did such a thing as you are accusing him of.

Ante up. Now.

President Trump has been pushed to his limit by Congressional bullies since before he took office for threatening to impeach, and after 3 years, he's been found free of wrongdoing by the Attorney General, yet, the repeat impeachment-related performance is in full swing right now.

What say you?

I say that you're repeated the lies, false accusations and slanders of Donald Trump. The Attorney General is on the record as believing that the President has absolute power (not according to the Constitution), and the President cannot be charged with a crime. The DOJ did not review the transcript, and only opined that this was not a campaign finance violation. They did no comment on the illegality of the extortion attempt. Sadly the AG is a partisan hack who is putting the interests of the President ahead of the interests of the American people.

You support a man who lies to you, abuses small children, and is willing to sell out his country for power. But with over 9000 posts in the past year, I strongly suspect that you Russians are thrilled with all of this.
You're fulla prunes. President Trump did not commit any crime and the flea-bitten louses in the House are attempting to get national attention every single day to win elections to commit more fraud than merely running one false narrative after another on Donald Trump.

Either you show a picture of President Trump abusing a child or stop lying about him doing something untoward as you claim. You can't can you, because he never did such a thing as you are accusing him of.

Ante up. Now.

Trump has been committing crimes all of his adult life. This is the first time he's been forced to face the consequences of his actions. Daddy bought his way out of all kinds of legal troubles, including criminal racial discrimination. He's been fined for illegal campaign contributions using Trump Foundation Funds, and the Trump Foundation itself was shut down for illegal fund raising, and misappropriate of charity funds. And we haven't even started with Trump's criminal activities since taken office.

What happened to the $100 million Inauguration Fund? Where are the Financial Statements that were promised? Or his attempt at getting the taxpayers to pay for the update to security and communications for his failing Doral resort, by hosting the G7 there. His selling of access at his golf resorts, and his failure to abide by court orders issued in regard to immigrant detentions and separating families.

Trump should be forced to repay the more than $100 million dollars he's spent going gofling since the election. He promised not to play golf, and he's already spent more just golfing on weekend, than the Obama Family spent on 8 years of family vacations and travel.

Separating children from the parents to terrorize the parents, is child abuse, and Trump issued that order.

I say this: We told you so. It was only a matter of time before Trump's disregard of the law brought him to this point. I can't believe it took so long for him to fuck up in a way he can't just laugh off. You want to blame everyone in the world except the man who picked up a phone and flushed his presidency against the advice of the people who are supposed to keep him from doing impeachable acts. If you simply can't blame Trump then blame his staff for being pussies.
Name his crime. His arrest date and number, his day in court, time and place, his sentencing to jail, etc.
Oh, you mean the Democrats wanted to find him guilty of a crime because he interfered with their plans to turn the United States of America into Communist hell. Awwwwwwwwwwwwww. Too doggone bad. :abgg2q.jpg:
Abuse of power and obstruction, just like Nixon. Let me explain something to you. It seems the president cannot be charged with a crime like the rest of us due to a bullshit rule of the Dept. of justice. So your insistence that the president has to be charged with a crime first to be impeached is retarded. That leaves only the congress in their role as the watchdog of the executive branch as the sole authority capable of charging the president with anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your post is "fake news". The Supreme Court has issued NO rulings on the impeachment at all. The idea that Congress must exhaust all legal appeals on Trump's obstruction of justice is utterly false. Trump has lost every one of his obstruction cases.

Alan Derschowitz is completely senile and no one takes him seriously.

One problem. It's not a false impeachment hearing. Rump broke a number of federal laws in the last 3 years. And he broke a bunch before that but they can't impeach for what he did before he took office. This last one is pretty cut and dried. If he does weather it, it's only because he's a real live died in the wool Mob Boss and the US Federal government has become another run in the mill organized crime syndicate.
The Congress falsified the charges against President Trump, and there is no getting around that elephant in the living room. President broke no law whatever, and the Mueller report made that crystal clear, regardless of the bru-ha-ha that Mueller created by turning over a second opinion to his staff and not even knowing what they wrote before he signed onto it. That should have disqualified the entire $45,000,000 Mueller Report, because it was a disgrace that Mueller as chairman of the Special Council didn't even know what was in the report that bears his name, and he had all the time in the world to know what his fellow inspectors adden-dumb said.

Where is the credible link proving congress falsified the charges?

Your post is "fake news". The Supreme Court has issued NO rulings on the impeachment at all. The idea that Congress must exhaust all legal appeals on Trump's obstruction of justice is utterly false. Trump has lost every one of his obstruction cases.

No he isn't.

Last edited:

What say you?

Ante up. Now.

Trump has been committing crimes all of his adult life. This is the first time he's been forced to face the consequences of his actions. Daddy bought his way out of all kinds of legal troubles, including criminal racial discrimination. He's been fined for illegal campaign contributions using Trump Foundation Funds, and the Trump Foundation itself was shut down for illegal fund raising, and misappropriate of charity funds. And we haven't even started with Trump's criminal activities since taken office.

What happened to the $100 million Inauguration Fund? Where are the Financial Statements that were promised? Or his attempt at getting the taxpayers to pay for the update to security and communications for his failing Doral resort, by hosting the G7 there. His selling of access at his golf resorts, and his failure to abide by court orders issued in regard to immigrant detentions and separating families.

Trump should be forced to repay the more than $100 million dollars he's spent going gofling since the election. He promised not to play golf, and he's already spent more just golfing on weekend, than the Obama Family spent on 8 years of family vacations and travel.

Separating children from the parents to terrorize the parents, is child abuse, and Trump issued that order.
You name your court cases and wins against President Trump with the lying charges that you are heaping on, madam. You can't can you, because he did nothing you said he did, and he doesn't roll like that as president.

You idiot! He's got the blacks in high-paying jobs right now, and more of them have jobs than under Obama for certain. Your playing of the Race Card is totally a figment of your imagination. You're demanding proof from me and you're just not telling the truth or backing your egregious claims.

No he isn't. You're lying your mouth off again.

Since they won't resign the voters should fire them.
Calumny goes way beyond politics. It is the criminal use of the media, the Democrat Party, and those who love hating President Trump use to influence people who do not know what is really going on--subversion and an attempted coup of President Trump's presidency.

It's wrong and it's evil.

Derschowitz is a dim, and he’s telling the truth. He’s an educated scholar. Polosi is an imbecile.

Calumny goes way beyond politics. It is the criminal use of the media, the Democrat Party, and those who love hating President Trump use to influence people who do not know what is really going on--subversion and an attempted coup of President Trump's presidency.

Please post in English, using proper sentence construction and grammar. I realize there's little in the way of truth, logic or decency in your posts, but when you babble you make even less sense than usual.

Dims suck, and the world knows it. They are done. All their lies are being revealed.

Abuse of power and obstruction, just like Nixon. Let me explain something to you. It seems the president cannot be charged with a crime like the rest of us due to a bullshit rule of the Dept. of justice. So your insistence that the president has to be charged with a crime first to be impeached is retarded. That leaves only the congress in their role as the watchdog of the executive branch as the sole authority capable of charging the president with anything.
No he hasn't. the Democrats have made a monkey outta you. The Supreme Court just put Pelosi and all who are lying their asses off in their place. If she doesn't respect the President when he tells her the truth, and she doesn't respect the ruling of the highest court in America, her ass is grass, and she won't be around much longer with her propaganda that decimates the presidency to nothing. And if she keeps it up, I'm going to write the letter of a lifetime to Homeland Security to make the Democrats stop hurting America and to account for harassing this President, his staff, and people who like the good things he has done for the working people of America, and to stop them from being all over him all the minutes of every day along with their flunkies in the press who hate the President because they focused on believing the lies in the Steele Report, for which I hope Hillary Clinton is sent to Prison for by arranging it and conspiring with people who side with her in the FBI for reasons beyond the pale.

Please post in English, using proper sentence construction and grammar. I realize there's little in the way of truth, logic or decency in your posts, but when you babble you make even less sense than usual.

You make charges sans examples. You're lying. I know exactly how to use the language. You just can't handle the truth and that is your mental incapacity in comprehension, not mine.

Project much?

They are acting out of pure desperation. I don't blame them. Pelosi and crew are heading for disaster in November. They have already passed the point of no return. So, they will try a couple hail mary passes here at the end. Terrible strategy by Pelosi. They must have data that indicated they are in worse shape than it appears. Otherwise, why not beat Trump head to head? That is the only way to gain a mandate. It must be looking grim inside the DNC right now. Plus, Trump did far better in his first mid term than Obama and Clinton. Both of them cruised to wins. That has to worrying them as well.

No he hasn't. the Democrats have made a monkey outta you. The Supreme Court just put Pelosi and all who are lying their asses off in their place. If she doesn't respect the President when he tells her the truth, and she doesn't respect the ruling of the highest court in America, her ass is grass, and she won't be around much longer with her propaganda that decimates the presidency to nothing. And if she keeps it up, I'm going to write the letter of a lifetime to Homeland Security to make the Democrats stop hurting America and to account for harassing this President, his staff, and people who like the good things he has done for the working people of America, and to stop them from being all over him all the minutes of every day along with their flunkies in the press who hate the President because they focused on believing the lies in the Steele Report, for which I hope Hillary Clinton is sent to Prison for by arranging it and conspiring with people who side with her in the FBI for reasons beyond the pale.
Politics is not some stupid reality show.

Impeachment must not be partisan. What the dems are doing is partisan 100%.

Forum List

Back