so here's what I really think about... various things heard at internet forums

forkintheroad7

Platinum Member
Apr 22, 2024
I frankly think there are just a lot of low IQ people who come to the forums

And they get to spout off all manner of nonsense in an effort to prove how NOT low IQ they are, which never works of course

Frankly, I am getting tired of the dumbass things a lot of people post, the Who Cares kind of topics!

I mean, we're losing our country... we've already all but lost Jesus and people are talking about... well, I can give some examples but I probably don't have to.

Everyone knows what I'm talking about.

How about this: Kamala Drops an F Bomb

OOOOOOH... we CARE SO MUCH about that vacuous, cackling, baby hater

or how about this: AOC is Tweeting!

OMG! We wouldn't want to miss any of her tweets, would we?! :uhoh3:

:bigbed:

Last edited:
There are plenty of excellent discussions on this board. Sure, many thread devolve into name calling. But those that stay on track can be fascinating.

We have our idiots. But we also have some VERY sharp people. Try starting a thread about guns or old cars and quickly see how little you know,

It used to be, back in the day, that if we grew tired of the TV, or the Internet, or the Radio, we would exercise our right to use the off button.

Problem solved.
I never said ALL posters were stupid or boring

There are plenty of excellent discussions on this board. Sure, many thread devolve into name calling. But those that stay on track can be fascinating.

We have our idiots. But we also have some VERY sharp people. Try starting a thread about guns or old cars and quickly see how little you know,
how little I know?

How would you know what I know and what I don't? don't get it

Taylor Swift church services​

:banghead:

I'm about as interested in Taylor Swift as I am in ... oh wait.. not quite.. Stormy Daniels

Yeh, I guess Swift is a little better topic than others

barely

I think he meant that you can learn a lot from people here who may be knowledgeable about a particular subject. I’m good with vintage guitars, amps, and such, for example.
I wish I could play the guitar but I don't have the patience to learn and besides, I'm not sure that's a good way to spend my time and God likely agrees.

I mean, it would take me forever to be able to actually write a song so why bother?

As for how I would know what you know and don't, that comes out in the threads.
I suppose that's an insult.

That's just another STUPID thing about internet forums in general: everyone has to put others down so they can feel superior.

How juvenile

Worse: how unChristian

And NO I did not start this thread to put others down so I could feel superior. I don't have to do that because I already know I'm superior.

:)

And they get to spout off all manner of nonsense in an effort to prove how NOT low IQ they are, which never works of course

Frankly, I am getting tired of the dumbass things a lot of people post, the Who Cares kind of topics!

I mean, we're losing our country... we've already all but lost Jesus and people are talking about... well, I can give some examples but I probably don't have to.

Nonsense.

Orange man bad

Besides, January 6th.

I wish I could play the guitar but I don't have the patience to learn and besides, I'm not sure that's a good way to spend my time and God likely agrees.

I mean, it would take me forever to be able to actually write a song so why bother?
Only you can determine what is the best use of your time. For me, I find guitar playing to be a great form of meditation, for lack of a better word. Sure, I’ve played in a number of bands, mostly doing original songs that I usually had a large contribution to, but now days I just enjoy the tones and discipline of playing. Plus my knowledge provides me a supplementary income flipping gear.

That's just another STUPID thing about internet forums in general: everyone has to put others down so they can feel superior.

How juvenile

And NO I did not start this thread to put others down so I could feel superior. I don't have to do that because I already know I'm superior.

You are wrong about Winterborn.

And... do chickens have knees?

You can always leave you know. I never heard tell of ya so you won't be missed. 😐

200.gif

How juvenile

It was not intended as an insult at all. If a thread goes more than a page or two, you can quickly see who knows the subject and who doesn't know it as well.

Your superiority is your own business.

As for being unChristian, that might be because I am not a Christian.

Forum List

Back