so here's what I really think about... various things heard at internet forums

No “he’s not wrong“ about anything WinterBorn . The wint is a closeted Obiden fluffer. A Country killing maggot of the more sneaky dishonest kind. Lurking, pretending to be American. But he isn’t. The worst kind of enemy in ATL.

He thinks the D criminal activity (Election Fraud) is just great. The persecution of Trump, J6 to be OK. All because he has this decades long programming that D are helping the American Blacks lol! Can’t be more off base than that phony.

After 2020 it’s a war, we did not start. Wint joined the enemy. I despise every on of “them“ and they will know it.

No “he’s not wrong“ about anything WinterBorn . The wint is a closeted Obiden fluffer. A Country killing maggot of the more sneaky dishonest kind. Lurking, pretending to be American. But he isn’t. The worst kind of enemy in ATL.

He thinks the D criminal activity (Election Fraud) is just great. The persecution of Trump, J6 to be OK. All because he has this decades long programming that D are helping the American Blacks lol! Can’t be more off base than that phony.

After 2020 it’s a war, we did not start. Wint joined the enemy. I despise every on of “them“ and they will know it.

Damn, I must have really hurt your feelings.

then there is this:

Why can't people learn proper English before going on an internet forum and basically acting like they know everything?

:banghead:

then there is this:

Why can't people learn proper English before going on an internet forum and basically acting like they know everything?

:banghead:

Proper use of the English language has deteriorated.

But remember, not everyone on this board is an American. English is a second language for some here.

Proper use of the English language has deteriorated.

But remember, not everyone on this board is an American. English is a second language for some here.
right, just another libtard excuse for being uneducated and clueless

Every now and then someone says something really brilliant sounding here at the forum

But it seems that 75% of the time... uh... people are just busy throwing insults at others and calling them names and.. well, that gets boring

Forum List

Back