So trump is finally holding a rally

Trump doesn’t really need to campaign. Most people know if they’re voting for him or not. I find very few folks who don’t.
Trump is holding rallies as often as he can between mandatory court appearances. The man's stamina and staying power, especially at his age, is amazing. And thousands will hear him speak beginning at or shortly after 5 p.m. today.

Biden can't fill a small parking lot unless he order or pays people to be there.

Trump is holding rallies as often as he can between mandatory court appearances. The man's stamina and staying power, especially at his age, is amazing. And thousands will hear him speak beginning at or shortly after 5 p.m. today.

Biden can't fill a small parking lot unless he order or pays people to be there.
Imagine having a candidate having to make time between trials to campaign You're filth.

Trump is holding rallies as often as he can between mandatory court appearances. The man's stamina and staying power, especially at his age, is amazing. And thousands will hear him speak beginning at or shortly after 5 p.m. today
That’s great for him and for them. I’d love to see the entire crowd polled about who they intend to vote for going into then coming back out. I’d bet the numbers are exactly the same.

He's not changing anyone’s mind any more than Biden is. Let’s have the election on the 4th of July and save us all a lot of headaches.

Some of the points you bring up here might be valid, but you’re missing a few core problems

The economy is terrible now people can’t afford a home. Prices are still very high. And left-wing BLM ideology along with cancel Culture is utterly rejected by most Americans whether they’re black or white. But the media late night talkshow hosts and Hollywood are all pumping out insane left-wing ideology like men being able to go into a women’s bathroom, men playing on women’s sports or the idea that white folks are privileged …it’s all going to cost Democrats in 2024 unless they cheat

It’s the same wrt C_Clayton_Jones and all the other lefties and anti-Trump people they all miss the big point, which is cancel culture and the bad economy is not something that American people like. Sure we might be able to have a better candidate than Donald Trump but when we compare Trump to Biden, Trump is obviously a better choice.
The economy is going great guns.

Home prices are high because of that. Demand outstripping supply you know.

Your silly rant about "BLM ideology" is dismissed out of hand as irrelevant nonsense.

tRumpling please!

He can't even stay awake for his own trial.

The economy is going great guns.

Home prices are high because of that. Demand outstripping supply you know.

Your silly rant about "BLM ideology" is dismissed out of hand as irrelevant nonsense.
You’re attempting to dismiss social serious concerns as a “rant”. It’s going to cost Democrats but they may cheat anyway

The economy was better under Trump.

A buddy of mine said he would never vote for Trump again a few years back. He can't wait to vote for him now
I’m the opposite. I voted for him in 2016. I didn’t in 2020 and won’t this year.

I’m talking about 2024. I don’t believe I know even a dozen voters who couldn’t tell you right now who they will be getting their POTUS vote in November.

but it's in New Jersey?

An area he has zero chance of winning?

As far as I can tell the only reason to have one there is that it's close to the trial where he's spending all his time.

Could it be that this rally serves no purpose other than to get the media to stop pointing out that he's not campaigning?

thanks to you trump drew a huge crowd,,

we are proud of you,,

but it's in New Jersey?

An area he has zero chance of winning?

As far as I can tell the only reason to have one there is that it's close to the trial where he's spending all his time.

Could it be that this rally serves no purpose other than to get the media to stop pointing out that he's not campaigning?

in other news,,

thanks to you trump drew a huge crowd,,

we are proud of you,,

An estimated crowd of 80,000 people. That's nothing to be taken lightly.

Caution! The following has been proven to cause anxiety, sweaty palms, and loss of bowel control among liberals, progressives, Democrats, and other assorted irredeemable and deplorable members of society.

Watch at you own risk!

No man or woman could put up what he has that are politicians in are nation. An onslaught for eight years. That is strength.
All of which are Self-Inflicted

trump is a lying POS con man, finally facing trial.

All of which are Self-Inflicted

trump is a lying POS con man, finally facing trial.

TDS intensifies exponentially...

l-3zgM.gif

An estimated crowd of 80,000 people. That's nothing to be taken lightly.
Trump will be speaking shortly--they just announced he's about 2 blocks away from the stadium. And the crowd in New Jersey is being touted as the largest in New Jersey history.

You can watch live on RSBN.com or probably Newsmax is covering it live

Last edited:

Forum List

Back