so..

trump jr listens to someone speak and people go fucking crazy
The fbi is willing to use tax payer money for a trump dossier and nobody says a damn thing
People act like private meetings for campaign competition is something new.. what about team clinton meeting with Sergey?
you people are fucking idiots
If trump colluded, i want his ass punished. But making shit up(cause there has been some real doosies) and disingenuous outrage, is stupid.

When you go fishing, if you don't catch a fish after your first cast do you pack up and go home?
excellent analogy, lew. Fucking fishing. GREAT
You have no idea just what evidence the special prosecutor has against trump and his cronies.
neither do you. but you assholes act like you personally saw trump sticking his cheetoh pecker in putins mouth
Unlike you and your kind, I am waiting for the special prosecutor to hand down his indictments. I don't spend every phyucking day posting that there is no evidence again Trump.
No you aint you lying dumbass

The fbi is willing to use tax payer money for a trump dossier and nobody says a damn thing
People act like private meetings for campaign competition is something new.. what about team clinton meeting with Sergey?
If trump colluded, i want his ass punished. But making shit up(cause there has been some real doosies) and disingenuous outrage, is stupid.

Trump Jr may have broken campaign finance laws and it certainly looks collusioney.

The FBI pays for foreign intelligence all the time. FBI once planned to pay former British spy who authored controversial Trump dossier

Steele was familiar to the FBI, in part because the bureau had previously hired him to help a U.S. inquiry into alleged corruption in the world soccer organization FIFA. The FBI sometimes pays informants, sources and outside investigators to assist in its work. Steele was known for the quality of his past work and for the knowledge he had developed over nearly 20 years working on Russia-related issues for British intelligence. The Washington Post was not able to determine how much the FBI intended to pay Steele had their relationship remained intact.
You say "there have been some doosies", but what you listed were not "doosies. Try listing some.
cite the law please. Cause you retards also say a foreign govt staying in a trump hotel breaks the emoluments clause...
But this was in regards to the ELECTION. ALL this is about the ELECTION.
I didnt list any "doosies." Listed above was for POV. Im, not blasting what they did, im blasting how you partisan assholes ignore it when a certain side does it.
Do i really need to list all the fake news about trump/russia/election? AGAIN? There are 150K threads.

11 CFR 110.20 (g)

Foreign governments staying at Trump hotels that he has not divested from does violate the emoluments clause. It's one of the main reasons the Ethics Chief quit.

There are more "nothing to see here" threads...and we know damn good and well that there is plenty to see.
how does section g apply to the trump hotel?
Solicitation, acceptance, or receipt of contributions and donations from foreign nationals. No person shall knowingly solicit, accept, or receive from a foreign national any contribution or donation prohibited by paragraphs (b) through (d) of this section.
(b)Contributions and donations by foreign nationals in connection with elections. A foreign national shall not, directly or indirectly, make a contribution or a donation of money or other thing of value, or expressly or impliedly promise to make a contribution or a donation, in connection with any Federal, State, or local election.

(c)Contributions and donations by foreign nationals to political committees and organizations of political parties. A foreign national shall not, directly or indirectly, make a contribution or donation to:

(1) A political committee of a political party, including a national party committee, a national congressional campaign committee, or a State, district, or local party committee, including a non-Federal account of a State, district, or local party committee, or

(2) An organization of a political party whether or not the organization is a political committee under 11 CFR 100.5.

(d)Contributions and donations by foreign nationals for office buildings. A foreign national shall not, directly or indirectly, make a contribution or donation to a committee of a political party for the purchase or construction of an office building. See11 CFR 300.10 and300.35.

Still waiting on the law JR broke

That's not the Emoluments Clause. That's the law against collusion with foreign governments.

When you go fishing, if you don't catch a fish after your first cast do you pack up and go home?

Ifn y'alls go fishin' in th' cee-ment pond like y'alls is, well yeah! :lmao:

You have no idea just what evidence the special prosecutor has against trump and his cronies.
neither do you. but you assholes act like you personally saw trump sticking his cheetoh pecker in putins mouth
Unlike you and your kind, I am waiting for the special prosecutor to hand down his indictments. I don't spend every phyucking day posting that there is no evidence again Trump.
Prove me wrong, its looking awful ugly for Trump and his cronies. Its just a matter of time.

We don't even have confirmation any foreign agents did it to the dnc or the Hill. Only the word of a company that has been found in the past , I might add, to give erroneous info, and happens to be a friend of the left. Now, you want it cleared up? Demand they turn over their server to independent forensic analysts that doesn't have skin in the game.
And I notice not one question from you regarding to the 2 I mentioned. Why? Because what they did doesn't bother you.
Sounds like Obama's and Hillary's campaign. Did you ever take notice then? Naw. They aren't associated with the GOP.

Trump Jr may have broken campaign finance laws and it certainly looks collusioney.

The FBI pays for foreign intelligence all the time. FBI once planned to pay former British spy who authored controversial Trump dossier

Steele was familiar to the FBI, in part because the bureau had previously hired him to help a U.S. inquiry into alleged corruption in the world soccer organization FIFA. The FBI sometimes pays informants, sources and outside investigators to assist in its work. Steele was known for the quality of his past work and for the knowledge he had developed over nearly 20 years working on Russia-related issues for British intelligence. The Washington Post was not able to determine how much the FBI intended to pay Steele had their relationship remained intact.
You say "there have been some doosies", but what you listed were not "doosies. Try listing some.
cite the law please. Cause you retards also say a foreign govt staying in a trump hotel breaks the emoluments clause...
I didnt list any "doosies." Listed above was for POV. Im, not blasting what they did, im blasting how you partisan assholes ignore it when a certain side does it.
Do i really need to list all the fake news about trump/russia/election? AGAIN? There are 150K threads.

11 CFR 110.20 - Prohibition on contributions, donations, expenditures, independent expenditures, and disbursements by foreign nationals (52 U.S.C. 30121, 36 U.S.C. 510).

Did a foreign country hack Trump and release negative information about him or spread fake news stories on a daily basis?

Fishing?
Then what's it called when the media & far left started the unrest with Hillary and popular vote, which we have never had ever.
I call that deceitful.

We don't even have confirmation any foreign agents did it to the dnc or the Hill. Only the word of a company that has been found in the past , I might add, to give erroneous info, and happens to be a friend of the left. Now, you want it cleared up? Demand they turn over their server to independent forensic analysts that doesn't have skin in the game.
And I notice not one question from you regarding to the 2 I mentioned. Why? Because what they did doesn't bother you.
Sounds like Obama's and Hillary's campaign. Did you ever take notice then? Naw. They aren't associated with the GOP.

11 CFR 110.20 - Prohibition on contributions, donations, expenditures, independent expenditures, and disbursements by foreign nationals (52 U.S.C. 30121, 36 U.S.C. 510).

Did a foreign country hack Trump and release negative information about him or spread fake news stories on a daily basis?

Hmm odd I've never once heard anyone say that Crowdstrike has been proven erroneous or that they have ties to the left. I'd like to see proof of that because last I read, there were two outside independent companies that saw the evidence and confirmed Crowdstrikes' conclusion.

11 CFR 110.20 (g)

Foreign governments staying at Trump hotels that he has not divested from does violate the emoluments clause. It's one of the main reasons the Ethics Chief quit.

There are more "nothing to see here" threads...and we know damn good and well that there is plenty to see.
Solicitation, acceptance, or receipt of contributions and donations from foreign nationals. No person shall knowingly solicit, accept, or receive from a foreign national any contribution or donation prohibited by paragraphs (b) through (d) of this section.
(b)Contributions and donations by foreign nationals in connection with elections. A foreign national shall not, directly or indirectly, make a contribution or a donation of money or other thing of value, or expressly or impliedly promise to make a contribution or a donation, in connection with any Federal, State, or local election.

(c)Contributions and donations by foreign nationals to political committees and organizations of political parties. A foreign national shall not, directly or indirectly, make a contribution or donation to:

(1) A political committee of a political party, including a national party committee, a national congressional campaign committee, or a State, district, or local party committee, including a non-Federal account of a State, district, or local party committee, or

(2) An organization of a political party whether or not the organization is a political committee under 11 CFR 100.5.

(d)Contributions and donations by foreign nationals for office buildings. A foreign national shall not, directly or indirectly, make a contribution or donation to a committee of a political party for the purchase or construction of an office building. See11 CFR 300.10 and300.35.

Are you being intentionally obtuse? That's the law Donnie Jr, Little Fredo broke.

This is the Emoluments Clause:

“No Title of Nobility shall be granted by the United States: And no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State.

11 CFR 110.20 (g)

That's not the Emoluments Clause. That's the law against collusion with foreign governments.
How do you prove that what they talked about contributed?
He didnt break that law.
It woudl seem the FBI would be closer to breaking that law than JR. Dont we have proof the FBI tried to buy the dossier from an Englishman?

In this case you certainly should, because you are not going to catch anything.

Prove me wrong, its looking awful ugly for Trump and his cronies. Its just a matter of time.
you JUST SAID you were waiting on the special prosecutor. I dont have to prove it. You already did :)

After a year of fishing, do you go to the supermarket, buy a fish, and present it to the family as a successful fishing trip?

you JUST SAID you were waiting on the special prosecutor. I dont have to prove it. You already did :)
Be patient, it won't be too much longer. Wouldn't you really like to know just who in the Trump cabal is leaking all this juicy info to the media?

What evidence do you think there will be for a conspiracy theory you made up to pretend you didn't lose in November?

Be patient, it won't be too much longer. Wouldn't you really like to know just who in the Trump cabal is leaking all this juicy info to the media?
double down on it :lol:

After a year of fishing, do you go to the supermarket, buy a fish, and present it to the family as a successful fishing trip?
Who has been fishing for a year?

No but if I continue to fish for 6 months, swearing any minute now I am getting the big one...while catching minnows the whole time - then I would be an idiot

What evidence do you think there will be for a conspiracy theory you made up to pretend you didn't lose in November?
This has little to do with the election and everything to do with the lies, and corruption of this administration.

11 CFR 110.20 (g)

How do you prove that what they talked about contributed?
He didnt break that law.
It woudl seem the FBI would be closer to breaking that law than JR. Dont we have proof the FBI tried to buy the dossier from an Englishman?

No we don't have proof the FBI tried to buy it from an Englishman. The dossier was paid for by a Republican donor, and it was given to the FBI.

Trump Jr. didn't report the communication when it first occurred, and then he lied about it on his security clearance form. He most certainly broke the law as far as that is concerned.

Forum List

Back