some say, if the wrong man wins, i will leave the US. But … where to?

Yeah, and you end up getting deported as soon as you spit on the sidewalk or for not trimming your moustache.
Their strict that’s why I like them. In my opinion if somebody spray paints vandalism on a building it is an attack on the community and that cannot be tolerated.

It’s not as strict as North Korea, but get your point. But to be fair to them, it’s a beautiful country with very kind people. It’s not as strict as it was for example 30 years ago.

Here I am an American praising another country. That’s the thing to do especially considering our homelessness and economic issues

Bangladesh, huh?
Thailand or Cambodia. I was there for about four months a wonderful place very polite people. Nice culture
1715399634395.png

Go to Singapore they don’t have the filth we do in the modern day USA.
Their strict that’s why I like them.
I can appreciate that.
In my opinion if somebody spray paints vandalism on a building it is an attack on the community and that cannot be tolerated.
I'm with you 100% there.
It’s not as strict as North Korea ...
Probably.
... But to be fair to them, it’s a beautiful country
Not too bad.
... with very kind people.
I'm not with you entirely. Together with 3 or 4 people I met at my hotel, we went to a restaurant for a meal and to lift a glass at midnight on the 31st. of December, 1979. At 23:50 the proprietor told us we'd have to leave as the restaurant was closing. The restaurant was clearly NOT closing as could be seen by the Chinese diners who were well-entrenched around their respective tables. I personally asked if we could sit for only another 10 minutes so we could very calmly wish one another a Happy New Year and shake hands. Not one of us was drunk or belligerent in the least. "No!", says he sternly, "You must go!" So out we went while the indigenous guests sat comfortably without the slightest stir. My opinion of the incident was felt by all of us: Racism
It’s not as strict as it was for example 30 years ago.
I hope.
Here I am an American praising another country. That’s the thing to do especially considering our homelessness and economic issues
I can certainly understand that! :) I have lived in the US and I've seen it. It'll take some time to reach that point but my country is following suit. Give us just another 10 or 15 years and we'll be in the same situation.

Not top of my list but definitely on it.

Well Thiers no where in the western world to run to
Maybe Switzerland or Portugal. Both Bulgaria and Slovakia (my wife's country) are still possible. Slovakia in particular (the population anyway) is strongly against USA/NATO/Zoolinksy's war so they might lead the way to liberty. Hungary is also on the side of "the good guys" but I never feel like I 'belong' when I am there.
Australia is half way to banning cash
New Zealand right behind
I've lived in Australia but I am European and I don't have very much in common with their mentality.
Canaduh is a complete backwards totalitarian joke
It sure does look that way but it didn't used to be!
And western Europe is gonna be Islamic sooner rather than later
Alas! :icon_cry: But the Visegrád group might hold out.

Everyone who makes that promise should be held to it

Deported if they dont leave willingly

I can appreciate that.

I'm with you 100% there.

Probably.

Not too bad.

I'm not with you entirely. Together with 3 or 4 people I met at my hotel, we went to a restaurant for a meal and to lift a glass at midnight on the 31st. of December, 1979. At 23:50 the proprietor told us we'd have to leave as the restaurant was closing. The restaurant was clearly NOT closing as could be seen by the Chinese diners who were well-entrenched around their respective tables. I personally asked if we could sit for only another 10 minutes so we could very calmly wish one another a Happy New Year and shake hands. Not one of us was drunk or belligerent in the least. "No!", says he sternly, "You must go!" So out we went while the indigenous guests sat comfortably without the slightest stir. My opinion of the incident was felt by all of us: Racism

I hope.

I can certainly understand that! :) I have lived in the US and I've seen it. It'll take some time to reach that point but my country is following suit. Give us just another 10 or 15 years and we'll be in the same situation.
With regards to the unfortunate situation that happened to you it sounds like something that is in the past. As in it would be shocking if it happened today. Considering the higher level of foreign investment into Singapore.

In fact, I had a few Singaporean poker players explain to me that nowadays white people are treated better than even Singaporeans in their own country. Interestingly enough a Singaporean Poker friend of mine told me that he may have encountered anti-Chinese racism in Cambodia at an apartment complex that we both stayed at.

A lot can change in 40 years let alone 10.

Now these days Singapore has a very diverse population. They have very dark skinned folks in their country so I don’t think it has any kind of high level of racism. Multiculturalism is a huge aspect of the country in 2024. They have four main languages. They’ve had a Muslim female president. They’ve had presidents who look like they could come from India.

And honestly when I was in Thailand I felt there may have been a moment at a Japanese restaurant when they were racist toward me. I could care less about it and I told myself I’ll never be back to that place. It was all Japanese people there and I got a weird feeling out of the place. In some manner I was clearly being treated differently. But again it’s certainly not the norm in Thailand and I don’t let it affect me because there’s good people everywhere and bad people everywhere.

I’m hoping the best for the USA. But I am appalled at our funding of Ukraine. I don’t agree with funding Israel. They don’t even need the money they’re not facing an organized military like Russia is….completely lopsided situation there. Also men going into women’s bathrooms in America , the whole BLM thing is a disgrace…what also upsets me is our crime surges in America these are things that simply do not exist in countries like Japan or Singapore. In the wealthiest country of the world the USA I say it is inexcusable that we have crime problems.

Last edited:
Well Thiers no where in the western world to run to

Australia is half way to banning cash
New Zealand right behind
Canaduh is a complete backwards totalitarian joke
And western Europe is gonna be Islamic sooner rather than later
That’s the big problem with Western Europe. They follow hook line and sinker with the USA when it comes to radical LGBT and BLM things. That’s why I truly enjoy going to different cultures whether it be Thailand, Cambodia, Singapore.

England is a joke. They are plagued with BLM type politics.

That’s what we have today. The USA and Western Europe are plagued with we left-wing politicians. It’s an insult to our ancestors. I think it’s embarrassing. Maybe Hungary is an exception then again I don’t know if that’s considered Western Europe more central or Eastern Europe.

It’s a shame that a minority of LGBT and BLM people are controlling Hollywood and the media in the USA. most in America don’t want that whether they are white or black.

And yes I would be interested in traveling to the United Arab Emirates or Saudi Arabia crime doesn’t exist in those countries. Neither does filth or trash in the streets. I think that a portion of the Muslims we have in the west are the very types of Muslims who would actually be rejected by the gulf countries for their poor behavior

Last edited:

Forum List

Back