SSDE

Like I wrote on the other thread of Nevada going dark...

The BS in Blue States has been going on for years.

It's going on as we speak.

It will continue to go on in the future.

The corruption in this country has reached inconceivable levels!

This is incredibly serious, expecially as the race has now been called for Masto.

SSDE:
Same Sh!t Different Election

Cockroaches and crimals / Democrats prefer / do their 'best' work in the dark....
You may want to contact a moderator about changing the title; multiple threads have been closed on this topic, but this generically named one has been permitted to stay.

The main discussion is now in the Conspiracy Theory Forum.

VERY important topic, and I wish you'd titled it differently so people knew what it was about.

You may want to contact a moderator about changing the title; multiple threads have been closed on this topic, but this generically named one has been permitted to stay.

VERY important topic, and I wish you'd titled it differently so people knew what it was about.

Yeah, the mods loom for any reason to close or banish this topic to Conspiracies despite the fact the sane thing is pulled by Democrats literally every election.

Remember when they banished the threads about how the FBI had illegally spied on Trump ... only to find that was not only true but was the tip of the treadonous / criminal iceberg

Yeah, the mods loom for any reason to close or banish this topic to Conspiracies despite the fact the sane thing is pulled by Democrats literally every election.

Remember when they banished the threads about how the FBI had illegally spied on Trump ... only to find that was not only true but was the tip of the treadonous / criminal iceberg
Maybe you could ask them to close this thread at some point and start a new one.

If Laxalt sues, it will certainly be a new topic.

Remember when they banished the threads about how the FBI had illegally spied on Trump ... only to find that was not only true but was the tip of the treasonous / criminal iceberg

No, but I'm afraid you do. Besides, I'm not your and Biden's type - I'm not a child / not underaged.
Yeah, but the you weren’t a mask fan, so who knows what pathogens you harbor. One especially virulent one seems to infect the brain causing one to believe ridiculous things like, MAGA fans are patriots!

Yeah, but the you weren’t a mask fan, so who knows what pathogens you harbor. One especially virulent one seems to infect the brain causing one to believe ridiculous things like, MAGA fans are patriots!
:itsok:
Whatever makes you feel better, pumpkin.

Forum List

Back