Stormy Daniels Changes Her Story AGAIN?

Actually, we get more Yankees coming down from the north to get away from the hellholes they made of their cities and states, with their taxes and beliefs in political parties over selecting competent representation, based on the knowledge, character and experience of who they vote for to let their cities become unlivable. Of course, having low cost of living, no income tax, relatively conservative leadership, and a good economy doesn't hurt either.
That was my point, White! The reason you have a good economy in Tennessee has nothing to do with Joe Biden...it's because you live in a State with conservative leadership!

I have not heard the trump legal team complaining about the jury the agreed to select. It sounds like you are just one of those trumpers that no longer believes in our system of Justice, along with how the states conduct elections. Am I on the right track?
You mean other than trying to have the trial moved? The Trump "legal team" knows that they're screwed with the jury pool in Manhattan and with the judges they have to deal with. Why do you think these four cases were brought where they were?

That was my point, White! The reason you have a good economy in Tennessee has nothing to do with Joe Biden...it's because you live in a State with conservative leadership!
I knew this all the time. It has usually been the same whether conservative Republicans or Conservative Democrats have been in office, and we have had both. In Tennessee, the surest way to fail to win re-election is to even mention the possibility (much less propose it) of the need for a state income tax. It has always been a conservative state, even back in solid Dem days, with political leaders (local and state) making decisions based on what is best for community. Another example would be the firemen/policemen strike, back in the late 70s. Knowing the danger, the Memphis mayor a Democrat immediately contacted the Democrat Governor, reporting shots fired at volunteer fire fighters manning equipment at fire. The Dem Governor sent 1500 National Guard, all armed. One unit, not only armed to the teeth, including crew served weapons, as a reaction force, totally under military command once on scene, not local control, established a curfew, rigidly enforced, tasked units to guard all city infrastructure. when shots were heard, reaction force was dispatched, arriving at site, gun jeeps loaded crew served belt fed M-60s and started scanning buildings for shooter, instantly turning area deathly quiet, problem solved without firing a shot. This was a pretty right-wing conservative, show of force and intent to use, move that sent a message, no crap would be tolerated, and is totally unlike Dem and Rep elected official utilize or fail to utilize trained state military in civil disturbance situations now.

You no doubt are also aware of Memphis actions a couple of years ago, when sheriffs deputies beat an out of state black guy to death. This was under a Democratic Mayor administration. Instead of mass BLM riots and a closing of ranks protecting the out of control deputies, as in other cities across the US, Memphis immediately, actioned the officers, worked with local community and religious leaders and family of the slain, publicizing the efforts and actions in every local and national media, while also coordinating with Republican Governor's office, who initiated logistical pre-movement support equipment, again through the Department of the military getting equip closer, just in case needed. No BLM BS was allowed to start, and no parts of Memphis burned. No destructive riot took place.

It is not a matter of Dem or Rep, or black/white. It is conservative responsible, vs liberal leadership protecting image and administration. It is leadership, responsive and responsible to community, a conservative value, not party politic.

I knew this all the time. It has usually been the same whether conservative Republicans or Conservative Democrats have been in office, and we have had both. In Tennessee, the surest way to fail to win re-election is to even mention the possibility (much less propose it) of the need for a state income tax. It has always been a conservative state, even back in solid Dem days, with political leaders (local and state) making decisions based on what is best for community. Another example would be the firemen/policemen strike, back in the late 70s. Knowing the danger, the Memphis mayor a Democrat immediately contacted the Democrat Governor, reporting shots fired at volunteer fire fighters manning equipment at fire. The Dem Governor sent 1500 National Guard, all armed. One unit, not only armed to the teeth, including crew served weapons, as a reaction force, totally under military command once on scene, not local control, established a curfew, rigidly enforced, tasked units to guard all city infrastructure. when shots were heard, reaction force was dispatched, arriving at site, gun jeeps loaded crew served belt fed M-60s and started scanning buildings for shooter, instantly turning area deathly quiet, problem solved without firing a shot. This was a pretty right-wing conservative, show of force and intent to use, move that sent a message, no crap would be tolerated, and is totally unlike Dem and Rep elected official utilize or fail to utilize trained state military in civil disturbance situations now.

You no doubt are also aware of Memphis actions a couple of years ago, when sheriffs deputies beat an out of state black guy to death. This was under a Democratic Mayor administration. Instead of mass BLM riots and a closing of ranks protecting the out of control deputies, as in other cities across the US, Memphis immediately, actioned the officers, worked with local community and religious leaders and family of the slain, publicizing the efforts and actions in every local and national media, while also coordinating with Republican Governor's office, who initiated logistical pre-movement support equipment, again through the Department of the military getting equip closer, just in case needed. No BLM BS was allowed to start, and no parts of Memphis burned. No destructive riot took place.

It is not a matter of Dem or Rep, or black/white. It is conservative responsible, vs liberal leadership protecting image and administration. It is leadership, responsive and responsible to community, a conservative value, not party politic.
It's conservative value...yet here you are every day supporting liberal policy? What's going though your head, White? You obviously know what works and what doesn't.

You mean other than trying to have the trial moved? The Trump "legal team" knows that they're screwed with the jury pool in Manhattan and with the judges they have to deal with. Why do you think these four cases were brought where they were?
While no fan of New York, I cannot believe there are not enough normal people to empanel a jury to objectively hear the case and trump lawyers have not made the case, either.
It's conservative value...yet here you are every day supporting liberal policy? What's going though your head, White? You obviously know what works and what doesn't.
Sure, I know what works and what does not. I keep myself covered either way, limiting exposure to what does not work, so it does not have to pray on my mind, like some on here.

The black cop who deliberately murdered Ashli Babbitt should be in prison for his crime. Democrats saved him.

While no fan of New York, I cannot believe there are not enough normal people to empanel a jury to objectively hear the case and trump lawyers have not made the case, either.

Sure, I know what works and what does not. I keep myself covered either way, limiting exposure to what does not work, so it does not have to pray on my mind, like some on here.
Simple question, White...do you honestly believe the Bragg case would have survived the first week of trial if it wasn't being held in a liberal stronghold like New York? That a non partisan judge would have allowed the testimony of Stormy Daniels?

Limiting exposure? Oh, I get it...you pretend it isn't happening? God knows you wouldn't want the failures of liberal policy to "pray" on your mind!

The black cop who deliberately murdered Ashli Babbitt should be in prison for his crime. Democrats saved him.
I don't know that. If somebody breaks in my door, then somebody tries to come through, while I am telling them stay out, knowing there is a mob behind them. I will shoot them right in the head, without a qualm, and would be protected by castle doctrine. I don't have let them actually land a blow, or pull a weapon, as I am supposedly protected within, as is my right to be secure, free from threat action. Being in fear of being overrun is enough. Then it's a tough sht situation. I get to live. They get to die or at least cease to be a threat, and I will pray about it on Sunday, but their misjudgment is their fault, and I am entitled to be secure, no matter how much they want to get at me. Too bad about Ashlie.
1715365770754.jpeg

I will be secure in my person, if attacked and I see it coming.
1715366249291.png

Last edited:
I don't know that. If somebody breaks in my door, then somebody tries to come through, while I am telling them stay out, knowing there is a mob behind them. I will shoot them right in the head, without a qualm, and would be protected by castle doctrine. I don't have let them actually land a blow, or pull a weapon, as I am supposedly protected within, as is my right to be secure, free from threat action. Being in fear of being overrun is enough. Then it's a tough sht situation. I get to live. They get to die or at least cease to be a threat, and I will pray about it on Sunday, but their misjudgment is their fault, and I am entitled to be secure, no matter how much they want to get at me. Too bad about Ashlie.
What is so sad is when a black Floyd died, his cop went to prison. After Floyd was fighting with the cops, resisting arrest the cop is who is in prison.

She had not busted windows. She did all she could as a tiny woman to stop the guy from damaging the building. She was overpowered by the cop. The cop essentially stalked her. As the guy broke the window, and it was not his home, the cop aimed at her head. She was dead before she got shoved into the window. The cop murdered her.

What is so sad is when a black Floyd died, his cop went to prison. After Floyd was fighting with the cops, resisting arrest the cop is who is in prison.

She had not busted windows. She did all she could as a tiny woman to stop the guy from damaging the building. She was overpowered by the cop. The cop essentially stalked her. As the guy broke the window, and it was not his home, the cop aimed at her head. She was dead before she got shoved into the window. The cop murdered her.

Once the Democrats executed the November Coup, there was really nothing that was off the table.
If they could execute a coup on a sitting popular President, what can't they get away with?

View attachment 944758
The Capital Building is known as "The People's House"...it is not YOUR house that you have the right to defend! That Capitol Police officer didn't fear being "overrun"...he simply decided to draw a line in the sand and shoot the first person trying to breach that doorway. Why? He's the only one who knows why he chose to shoot an unarmed female protester.

View attachment 944758
I will be secure in my person, if attacked and I see it coming.
View attachment 944764
By the way...if you lay in wait and shoot someone entering your home without giving them a warning...YOU would be charged with a crime. That officer hid out of sight...stepped out without saying a word...and shot someone at point blank range.

Not sad, really, except for the cop sitting on him, while he was defenseless, begging for his life, to no avail. It is pretty hard to make anybody believe, 4 cops could not have dragged him into the car, avoiding killing him. It was obvious, he was beyond ability to put up a fight. Looked like officers teaching him a lesson of who was in charge, same lesson being taught the crowd, also begging them not to kill that man. The rendered justice as they saw it on the street. The court rendered justice as they saw it in the court. All the cop had to do was get some cuffs on the guy and drag him into the car, under arrest. I care not for the mistakes of the cops involved. With what I know of the dead guy, I am not too concerned at his loss, but the law, is the law, not what some cop wants to deliver a message of power and position on.

The Capital Building is known as "The People's House"...it is not YOUR house that you have the right to defend! That Capitol Police officer didn't fear being "overrun"...he simply decided to draw a line in the sand and shoot the first person trying to breach that doorway. Why? He's the only one who knows why he chose to shoot an unarmed female protester.
You keep leaving out the fact, they had just busted out a decorative security glazed doorlite and she was coming through with a mob backing her up. Like I said, "She Chose Poorly".

If it ever comes up, and somebody has a gun pointed at you, telling you to stop, any normal person will stop, instead of depending on the kindness of strangers. There is no margin for error in the calculation. It is certainly not the conservative move.

By the way...if you lay in wait and shoot someone entering your home without giving them a warning...YOU would be charged with a crime. That officer hid out of sight...stepped out without saying a word...and shot someone at point blank range.
Hard to be out of sight behind a halflite glazed twin door. He did tell her to stop. Go put flowers on her grave, but don't expect me to ship in, to commerate some emotion crazed chick making a decision to charge a man with a gun, unarmed. Stupid is as does.
1715368132612.jpeg

Once the Democrats executed the November Coup, there was really nothing that was off the table.
If they could execute a coup on a sitting popular President, what can't they get away with?
It amazed me how casually Democrats killed humans who only showed up to protest. She was not the only woman to die that day as a different woman was crushed to death outside the Capitol. We never hear about her do we?
Not sad, really, except for the cop sitting on him, while he was defenseless, begging for his life, to no avail. It is pretty hard to make anybody believe, 4 cops could not have dragged him into the car, avoiding killing him. It was obvious, he was beyond ability to put up a fight. Looked like officers teaching him a lesson of who was in charge, same lesson being taught the crowd, also begging them not to kill that man. The rendered justice as they saw it on the street. The court rendered justice as they saw it in the court. All the cop had to do was get some cuffs on the guy and drag him into the car, under arrest. I care not for the mistakes of the cops involved. With what I know of the dead guy, I am not too concerned at his loss, but the law, is the law, not what some cop wants to deliver a message of power and position on.
WOW, to help you understand, take the view that Ashli Babbitt was your own sister as some dude busts a window out and the cop is aiming at your sister. You are nonchalant about Floyd but seem pleased she was murdered.

It amazed me how casually Democrats killed humans who only showed up to protest. She was not the only woman to die that day as a different woman was crushed to death outside the Capitol. We never hear about her do we?

WOW, to help you understand, take the view that Ashli Babbitt was your own sister as some dude busts a window out and the cop is aiming at your sister. You are nonchalant about Floyd but seem pleased she was murdered.
She was trampled to death by the rabid lawless mob trying to force their way in.

No. Take the view, she thought entitled to help break through, too stupid to know, stay out, means stay out, and by video, she climb part the way in, with a mob behind her. I have no sisters, but my brothers would not climb though that glass, facing a gun. My daughter would have never attacked the capital, and certainly would not climb through that broken out, door lite to lead the mob forward, unarmed against an armed defender. I suspect you would not either. I am telling you, if somebody points a gun point blank at you and give instruction to stop, even you should stop. If you don't, I won't feel sorry for you either. If they have the drop on you, do whatever they say and live to complain about it later.

Forum List

Back