Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg undergoes more cancer treatment

It's time for the old broad to retire, she's been reduced to just another dead weight Democrat filling space and sucking the American taxpayer dry.
2f2o37.jpg

Ginsberg and her colleague made correct judgments on the Bladensburg Peace Cross, not the rest of those icehole SCOTUS. This radiation on the pancreas must be cutting edge, but how is it performed? Go Ginsberg!!

Ginsberg and her colleague made correct judgments on the Bladensburg Peace Cross, not the rest of those icehole SCOTUS. This radiation on the pancreas must be cutting edge, but how is it performed? Go Ginsberg!!

Don't you think that the Old Lady has earned a retirement?

I'm excited with anticipation she'll do the right thing and step down. It's only a matter of time before she'll be forced to do it as she deteriorates.

Can't you feel the excitement? I know Trump is!
giphy.gif

INDEED
Trumps gotta be giddy ...STICK IT TO DA GLOBO homo multi culti commie conformist establishment fags DJT!
:auiqs.jpg:
giphy.gif

ANd YES !
Yes a fair White southern guy who is in love with the constitution ..... as long as it aint a globo homo rino or GW shrub " compassionate conservative " ill take it
Trumps gotta be giddy ...STICK IT TO DA GLOBO homo multi culti establishment fags
Retire or Die you old commie jew hag rat bastid

tenor.gif

OH cant wait for the meltdown! Hopefully he can get one in before the election and they pull a massive Brett K attack .A 2020 Trump Victory will almost be assured

Trump's nominee will have the whole kitchen sink thrown at him or her. They already have the witnesses ready to come forward with their stories about the nominee at the last moment. Those witnesses are already prepped and ready to go against the Trump nominee

Oh you know it!

Remember this gem?

womensmarchxx.jpg

Wishing death for a person over politics. Just because someone has a differing point of view doesn't mean you can't respect them for all the accomplishments they have made in life, and especially not hope they die. Kind of on the same ground as not being happy McCain died because he was honest about his dislike of Trump.
Ginsburg died last year...………………….

I do not know how anyone can stand the smell

Yes, you Qanon people are a joke, you prove that quite well.

Yeah, don't wish death on people.
I agree.

But, I don't want a Weekend at Bernies scenario either.

Pancreatic cancer can be a prolonged and painful death. Here's hoping she steps down.

If she steps down with The Trumpster in office, the entire left will demonize her.

However, the Senate Libs already have a Plan B ready, if she does quit or die.

Trump's nominee will have the whole kitchen sink thrown at him or her. They already have the witnesses ready to come forward with their stories about the nominee at the last moment. Those witnesses are already prepped and ready to go against the Trump nominee
"Yes, I really do swear I was assaulted by [insert name here] at some indeterminate time in the past."

I hope President Trump has a good Southern White conservative pick to replace her. It's just a matter of time! Liberals are in a panic over this.

Liberals Are in Full Melt-Down Mode Over News of Ginsburg's Recent Cancer Treatment

BREAKING: Ruth Bader Ginsburg Underwent 3 Weeks Radiation For "Malignant" Tumor Discovered on Her Pancreas

That piece of shit IS a malignant tumor. Oh my God, if she croaks and Trump appoints another justice the Left will go out of their fucking minds. LOL

I hope President Trump has a good Southern White conservative pick to replace her. It's just a matter of time! Liberals are in a panic over this.

Liberals Are in Full Melt-Down Mode Over News of Ginsburg's Recent Cancer Treatment

BREAKING: Ruth Bader Ginsburg Underwent 3 Weeks Radiation For "Malignant" Tumor Discovered on Her Pancreas

That piece of shit IS a malignant tumor. Oh my God, if she croaks and Trump appoints another justice the Left will go out of their fucking minds. LOL

They're already out of their minds.
But that's okay as for the most part they are as harmless as the mentally ill homeless.
The only difference is that they have jobs and shelter.

All the more reason to vote for Dem Senators and a Dem President.

We can't afford a right wing SCOTUS

Then it's curtains for her. Pancreatic cancer is a 99% death sentence at best.

Does anyone know if Ginsberg was a drunk? Because over the years I've noticed that of all celebrities that have gotten pancreatic cancer, the one and only commonality among these celebs is a history of alcohol abuse. I realize that being a drunk isn't officially medically proven to cause pancreas cancer, but it is statistically suggestive.
She is known for drinking considerable quantities of wine.

Is it possible that the democrat party is putting pressure on the poor woman to hang in there through Trump's 1st term even though she is in pain? Isn't it likely that her decision making capability will be skewed while she is on heavy pain meds? Why doesn't the poor woman retire and find some comfort for her last days?

Yea..if you LOVE corporations, want to lose your healthcare...and want to see abortions outlawed...let Republicans control the Executive office and the Senate

She's received treatment and is cancer free. You sick fucks longing for her death are disgusting.

They're already out of their minds.
But that's okay as for the most part they are as harmless as the mentally ill homeless.
The only difference is that they have jobs and shelter.

They may start a real revolution in the streets, to the extent that they can

Forum List

Back