Taliban ‘delighted’ Malala missed out on Nobel

One of the reasons my heart always goes out to muslim women is that in many cases they are let down by the men in their own society. Look at the case of Malala, she got more support from non-muslim men than muslim men.

I disagree. From the video I viewed, it was abundantly clear that the one influencing her most was her father, a Muslim man.

Last edited by a moderator:
The US unfortunately brought the Taliban to Pakistan, I wish we would stop taking terrorism to all these Middle Eastern countries.
True, so called 'terrorism' is just a response by citizens opposed to foreign troops invading and occupying their country. . :cool:

The US unfortunately brought the Taliban to Pakistan, I wish we would stop taking terrorism to all these Middle Eastern countries.
True, so called 'terrorism' is just a response by citizens opposed to foreign troops invading and occupying their country. . :cool:

How really clueless. I suppose you believe that your Taliban citizen heroes are suicide bombing Afghan symbols of authority to defend Afghanistan.

Here's something that will warm your heart since you feel the same toward the Shiites as the attackers in the article.

Wahhabis Remark at Hajj: 'We will Kill You Shia Men and Rape Your Women'

So tell us, Frau Sherri, why do the Muslims attack and kill Christians? I am sure that you, as a "good Christian women," will want to join your "fellow Christians" in this endeavor.

Christians: The Ignored Malalas
Christians: The Ignored Malalas

By Chelsen Vicari, CP Op-Ed Contributor

October 18, 2013|10:02 am

Malala Yousafzai survived the Taliban's attack on her life. She rallies for the rights of girl's right to education. She is the youngest Nobel peace prize nominee and the winner of the European Union's prestigious Freedom of Thought award. She is adored by media as she promotes her new autobiography. She is invited for special visits national leaders to discuss terrorism. At the tender age of 16, she is an international hero.

The world is cheering on Malala as she stands up for her beliefs, and rightly so. Malala's bravery and passion for girls' education is an inspiration to an entire generation. But all the international accolades, media attention, and political gushing over the heroic teenage activists begs the question: If Malala was a Christian standing up for girls' right to believe in Jesus, would she still receive the same worldwide praise? Sadly, the answer is no.

Asia Bibi is an advocate from Pakistan too. But you probably have never heard her name. She is sitting in a Pakistani prison on death row. Her crime is her Christian faith. After being drug through the streets of her village, pelted with stones and beaten by Muslim extremists she was asked to either renounce Jesus Christ and convert to Islam for face death. Asia stood up for her right to place her faith in Jesus. Where are her prizes from the international community or her story featured on the on the nightly news?

Here's something that will warm your heart since you feel the same toward the Shiites as the attackers in the article.

There is something like 2 million people making a peaceful pilgrimage at the Hajj

And yet you want to smear the whole ceremony because of the actions of a 2 or 3 idiots. . :eusa_hand:

There is something like 2 million people making a peaceful pilgrimage at the Hajj

And yet you want to smear the whole ceremony because of the actions of a 2 or 3 idiots. . :eusa_hand:
So Sunni Man is making a to-do about this, but he certainly sits back when his Sunni brethren are busy suicide and car bombing the Shiites. He certainly doesn't call these murderers of Shiites idiots. And I think many of the viewers will remember when Sunni Man, who doesn't believe that the Shiites are true Muslims, said not too long ago that the Shiites someday will be put into their own enclaves. I guess Sunni Man feels that all the Shiites around the world should be rounded up and separated from the true Muslims, which he considers are the Sunnis.

So Sunni Man is making a to-do about this, but he certainly sits back when his Sunni brethren are busy suicide and car bombing the Shiites. He certainly doesn't call these murderers of Shiites idiots. And I think many of the viewers will remember when Sunni Man, who doesn't believe that the Shiites are true Muslims, said not too long ago that the Shiites someday will be put into their own enclaves. I guess Sunni Man feels that all the Shiites around the world should be rounded up and separated from the true Muslims, which he considers are the Sunnis.
......^^^ blah, blah, blah, Sunni Man, blah, blah, Sunni Man, blah, blah, blah......... :cuckoo:

When you compare shia and sunnis, you will notice that there are a lot more extremists among sunnis than shias.

......^^^ blah, blah, blah, Sunni Man, blah, blah, Sunni Man, blah, blah, blah......... :cuckoo:
And another thing, SunniMan, don't you think the Wahabis feel the same way about Sunnis as Sunnis feel about Shi'ites? Better check under your bed.

And another thing, SunniMan, don't you think the Wahabis feel the same way about Sunnis as Sunnis feel about Shi'ites? Better check under your bed.
fyi Wahabis are sunni muslims.

Fact......... :cool:
Sure. Much like Christians and Jews being alike, huh?
Difference Between Sunni and Wahabi | Difference Between | Sunni vs Wahabi
Hossfly, I can 100% assure you that who ever wrote that article doesn't have a clue what he is talking about.

Again, all Wahabis are sunni and are welcome into any sunni mosque.

And any sunni muslim is welcome into a Wahabi mosque. .. :cool:

Last edited:

Hossfly, I can 100% assure you that who ever wrote that article doesn't have a clue what he is talking about.

I'll bet Irosie could give us both lessons on the compatibility of religions.

Hossie---sunnis and wahabis IS the same-----the confusion is based on the
fact that SOME sunnis want to pretend that they do not support bomb
on behind slut operations and slit baby throat operations ---we when
talking to kaffirin they say-----"OH --that's not us holy sunnis----that's those
damned wahabi-s ------its all a ploy to convince you that "sunni" is ok

How is blowing up a marketplace full of women and children a response to a foreign invasion? That seems like terrorism to me.

How is blowing up a marketplace full of women and children a response to a foreign invasion? That seems like terrorism to me.

I think each post is addressing something different.

My post addressed how the US created the Taliban.

Malalas story illustrates how the Taliban is today terrorizing the people inside Pakistan, in acts such as closing down schools for girls and attacking young students like Malala and her friend.

Malalas story illustrates how the Taliban is today terrorizing the people inside Pakistan, in acts such as closing down schools for girls and attacking young students like Malala and her friend.

And you applaude all this Sherri you fraud.

And you applaude all this Sherri you fraud.

Gravity----leave sherri alone----the TALIBAN are sunni muslims -----the shiite
partyline is that the SUNNI MUSLIMS are a product of zionism and the
western world GOT IT? Iran is shiite and the "true muslims"

it all goes back about 1400 years ago when the MOSSAD----killed some guy
named ali------who was the son-in-law of muhummad

Forum List

Back