Tea Party Activists Angry at G.O.P. Leaders

No it hasn't. I asked for it in this thread and you haven't delivered.

Where? You haven't shown shit, and you haven't explained why any of her posts are stupid.

You lose, loser! Again!!! :lol:
dipshit, ask some of your lib buddies here
LOL
maybe you'll trust them
You made the claim, I asked you to back it up, and you run away like a bitch.

Same old, same old.
havent run away
i'm still here moron

OTOH, finding examples of daveman's stupidity is as easy as finding his most recent post. Or any post. Like this one.

How stupid does one have to be to, in a thread titled "Tea Party Activists Angry At G.O.P. Leaders", to then post that it's the Left who is bitching?

Answer: pretty fucking stupid. But that's dave for ya!
Oh, look:
Note NO anger from the TP fro busiting the budget yet again , they just wnated MORE budget busting tax cuts.

What whores the TP people are.
Synth, if you had any integrity, you'd apologize.

But we both know you don't. You'll weasel out of it...again.

Apologize for WHAT?!?
For being wrong, as usual.
TM is correct: Republican elites just held everything hostage to tax cuts for billionaires, adding $700 BILLION to the deficit, and teabaggers didn't say "boo".
Congratulations. You just added more proof to my claim: You're blaming a Congress that hasn't even been seated yet. :lol:

I hold him responsible for many things. Here's one (written back in September):
Do you put on Chap Stick before you kiss Obama's ass?
Did you thank Obama for the huge increase in the stock market? Or won't your hyper-partisanship allow it?

I'm sure you will weasel out of this, too.
No weaseling required. Obama's actions have slowed the recovery. If he hadn't forced his far-left agenda down our throats, we'd be a lot better off now.

The original Ron Paul teapartiers had something going for them until the entire movement was hijacked by Koch Industries. Now it's a pathetic laughing stock of America.
Yup. And you have to be blind, or an extreme wingnut, or an idiot to not see that the teabagger's goals are exactly the same as the goals of bilionaires. It's astroturf.
Well, that's the Soros-funded narrative, at any rate.

I am a Democrat because I believe in campaign finance reform. Sadly, our politics are dominated by advertisements, paid for by the contributions of giant corporations. All too often, these drown out legitimate grassroots opinions, like the kind heard on TimeWarner-AOL-CNN, TimesCorp, or Disney-ABC.

:lol:

The original Ron Paul teapartiers had something going for them until the entire movement was hijacked by Koch Industries. Now it's a pathetic laughing stock of America.
Yup. And you have to be blind, or an extreme wingnut, or an idiot to not see that the teabagger's goals are exactly the same as the goals of bilionaires. It's astroturf.

The only reason that term, astroturf, was used was because that is tactic #1 on the left. In fact it was perfected by David Axelrod, long before Barack Obama hit the US Senate.

So...the Left are bitching about a Congress that hasn't even been seated yet...but still get their panties in a wad when anyone blames Obama for something, even though he's been in office for two years.

If a leftist didn't have double standards, he'd have no standards at all.
If a CON$ervative wasn't a hypocrite, he'd have no principles at all.

January 15,2009
RUSH: It's entirely fair to call this Obama's stock market because it's reacting to what Obama's plans are for the economy. It's not reacting to Bush. Bush isn't on anybody's mind here.

March 2, 2009
RUSH: Well, here's some truth for you. President Obama campaigned for two years. His policies were announced that long ago. He won the Democrat nomination last August, six months ago. Every smart money guy, every smart money woman on Wall Street and around the world knew Obama was a shoe-in to be president six months ago.

RUSH: To say that Obama has been in office only one month is not accurate from an effect on the world and an effect on the country standpoint. Barack Obama has been the controlling political authority on the economy for six months.
Yeah? So? Do you always let Rush do your thinking for you?

Pay attention, Ed. Read the words I wrote. Consider their meaning. Don't just post a Rush quote in response as if it invalidates my point -- because it doesn't.

You refuse to hold Obama responsible for anything, even though he's been in office for two years. But you're also blaming a GOP-controlled House when they haven't even been seated yet -- for actions made by the Democrat-controlled House.

Read it. Read it again. Recognize what you're doing, and the hypocrisy involved.

But you won't. I don't think you're capable.
The patented CON$ervative dumb act again.

The Right can blame Obama 5 months before he takes office and 3 months before he's even elected on the rationalization that everyone knew he would win, but even though everyone knew the GOP would win the House a year ago, the same rationalization the Right uses can't be applied to themselves! :cuckoo:
To CON$ there's nothing hypocritical about that. :rofl:

In fact, even though Bush cannot be blamed for something that happened 8 months into his presidency or anything that happened his last 2 years Dems can be blamed for perpetuity. :cuckoo:

Again, CON$ can dish out the rationalizations, but as soon as you apply the same rationalization to them they whine and cry like little babies. :rofl:

The only reason that term, astroturf, was used was because that is tactic #1 on the left. In fact it was perfected by David Axelrod, long before Barack Obama hit the US Senate.
More CON$ervative revisionist history. The term was coined in the 1980s by a Dem to describe a Right wing tactic.

yup, just like clockwork
edthemoron posts rush quotes as if it actually means anything
To those who are not completely OBLIVIOUS to the world around them, it means CON$ can dish it out but cry like little babies when the Golden Rule bites them in their hypocritical asses.
Don't be stupid, unless, as I suspect, you simply can't help it.

Can you acknowledge the simple fact that the GOP-led House hasn't even been seated yet? Do you recognize the ridiculousness of blaming them for anything?

Damn, dood. Act like you've got two neurons in spark-gap range.
It's no more ridiculous than the Right blaming Obama before he was even elected!!!!!
Again, CON$ can dish it out but throw a temper tantrum when their own rationalizations bite them in their hypocritical asses. :rofl:

If a CON$ervative wasn't a hypocrite, he'd have no principles at all.

January 15,2009
RUSH: It's entirely fair to call this Obama's stock market because it's reacting to what Obama's plans are for the economy. It's not reacting to Bush. Bush isn't on anybody's mind here.

March 2, 2009
RUSH: Well, here's some truth for you. President Obama campaigned for two years. His policies were announced that long ago. He won the Democrat nomination last August, six months ago. Every smart money guy, every smart money woman on Wall Street and around the world knew Obama was a shoe-in to be president six months ago.

RUSH: To say that Obama has been in office only one month is not accurate from an effect on the world and an effect on the country standpoint. Barack Obama has been the controlling political authority on the economy for six months.
Yeah? So? Do you always let Rush do your thinking for you?

Pay attention, Ed. Read the words I wrote. Consider their meaning. Don't just post a Rush quote in response as if it invalidates my point -- because it doesn't.

You refuse to hold Obama responsible for anything, even though he's been in office for two years. But you're also blaming a GOP-controlled House when they haven't even been seated yet -- for actions made by the Democrat-controlled House.

Read it. Read it again. Recognize what you're doing, and the hypocrisy involved.

But you won't. I don't think you're capable.
The patented CON$ervative dumb act again.

The Right can blame Obama 5 months before he takes office and 3 months before he's even elected on the rationalization that everyone knew he would win, but even though everyone knew the GOP would win the House a year ago, the same rationalization the Right uses can't be applied to themselves! :cuckoo:
To CON$ there's nothing hypocritical about that. :rofl:

In fact, even though Bush cannot be blamed for something that happened 8 months into his presidency or anything that happened his last 2 years Dems can be blamed for perpetuity. :cuckoo:

Again, CON$ can dish out the rationalizations, but as soon as you apply the same rationalization to them they whine and cry like little babies. :rofl:
"But you won't. I don't think you're capable."

Looks like I was right.

If I were Rush, you'd have a point. But I am not Rush, and I won't be held responsible for what he says.

Can you understand that? I don't think you're capable.

To those who are not completely OBLIVIOUS to the world around them, it means CON$ can dish it out but cry like little babies when the Golden Rule bites them in their hypocritical asses.

Can you acknowledge the simple fact that the GOP-led House hasn't even been seated yet? Do you recognize the ridiculousness of blaming them for anything?

It's no more ridiculous than the Right blaming Obama before he was even elected!!!!!
Again, CON$ can dish it out but throw a temper tantrum when their own rationalizations bite them in their hypocritical asses. :rofl:
Yeah. I didn't blame him for anything. Your problem is you're incapable of seeing people as individuals.

So...the Left are bitching about a Congress that hasn't even been seated yet...but still get their panties in a wad when anyone blames Obama for something, even though he's been in office for two years.

Yeah. I didn't blame him for anything. Your problem is you're incapable of seeing people as individuals.
Again, only CON$ can generalize about "THE LEFT" but no one can generalize about the Right! :cuckoo:

Again, to CON$ there's nothing hypocritical about that at all. :rofl:

Do you put on Chap Stick before you kiss Obama's ass?
Did you thank Obama for the huge increase in the stock market? Or won't your hyper-partisanship allow it?

I'm sure you will weasel out of this, too.
No weaseling required. Obama's actions have slowed the recovery. If he hadn't forced his far-left agenda down our throats, we'd be a lot better off now.

Yet you can't help yourself.

Obama bad. Bush good.

Carry on. :lol:

Again, only CON$ can generalize about "THE LEFT" but no one can generalize about the Right! :cuckoo:

Damn - you're kicking daveman's ass all over the place! :lol:

Damn - you're kicking daveman's ass all over the place! :lol:
stop claiming false victory jokey

oh wait
LOL

Oh, look:
Synth, if you had any integrity, you'd apologize.

But we both know you don't. You'll weasel out of it...again.

Apologize for WHAT?!?
TM is correct: Republican elites just held everything hostage to tax cuts for billionaires, adding $700 BILLION to the deficit, and teabaggers didn't say "boo".
Congratulations. You just added more proof to my claim: You're blaming a Congress that hasn't even been seated yet. :lol:
No, idiot. The teabaggers are angry that the Republicans have not learned this so-called lesson of the midterms. Never mind that they don't understand what the real message was. They are fools who have been suckered.

Apologize for WHAT?!?
No, idiot. The teabaggers are angry that the Republicans have not learned this so-called lesson of the midterms. Never mind that they don't understand what the real message was. They are fools who have been suckered.
except your links story doesnt say they are angry
only the headline says that, and its not supported by the actual quotes in the story

Forum List

Back