The animal world can explain US politics.

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
The sheep are MAGA.
The wolf is the deep state and every other conspiracy theory.
The shepard is Donald Trump.

1714755427431.png

I could accept the nuanced meaning if the sheep were said to be Russia.

But then that would make the shepherd more likely to be Biden.

We have to assume that so far at least, Trump has no intent to interfere with or destroy Russia.

That could prove to be wrong.

The sheep are MAGA.
The wolf is the deep state and every other conspiracy theory.
The shepard is Donald Trump.

View attachment 941553
7 Therefore Jesus said again, “Very truly I tell you, I am the gate for the sheep. 8 All who have come before me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep have not listened to them. 9 I am the gate; whoever enters through me will be saved.[a] They will come in and go out, and find pasture. 10 The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.

11 “I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep. 12 The hired hand is not the shepherd and does not own the sheep. So when he sees the wolf coming, he abandons the sheep and runs away. Then the wolf attacks the flock and scatters it. 13 The man runs away because he is a hired hand and cares nothing for the sheep.

7 Therefore Jesus said again, “Very truly I tell you, I am the gate for the sheep. 8 All who have come before me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep have not listened to them. 9 I am the gate; whoever enters through me will be saved.[a] They will come in and go out, and find pasture. 10 The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.

11 “I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep. 12 The hired hand is not the shepherd and does not own the sheep. So when he sees the wolf coming, he abandons the sheep and runs away. Then the wolf attacks the flock and scatters it. 13 The man runs away because he is a hired hand and cares nothing for the sheep.
If Jesus is the shepard the sheep are in good hands.
If Trump is the shepard the sheep are in big trouble.

If Jesus is the shepard the sheep are in good hands.
If Trump is the shepard the sheep are in big trouble.
The country is what is in big trouble.

60 million plus abortions, churches dying across the Republic, and corruption that stagers the mind.

The Judge will soon be on his way

1714757647131.png

I'm sure you think that this is clever....It's not.
It's a sad day when the morality of Donald Trump outshines the Swamp.

At least the sex Trump had was consensual and he paid them with his own money to keep quiet.

Congress, on the other hand, uses taxpayer money to hide nonconsensual sexual assaults and they won't even tell us all the guilty parties are in both parties.

Yea, no court cases about this.

Funny that.

Forum List

Back