Could the Trump campaign be funding and fueling the Gaza protests?

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
The protests help Trump as the protesters are blaming Biden as part of the problem.
It shows how short sighted the protesters are. If Trump gets elected it will not be good for Gaza, and Palestine.

The protests help Trump as the protesters are blaming Biden as part of the problem.
It shows how short sighted the protesters are. If Trump gets elected it will not be good for Gaza, and Palestine.
BrokeCat.jpg

Trump can't risk taking the humanitarian approach yet, but the complexion of the war and loyalties are changing in America lately.

But alas, the intent of the Zionist regime is also apparently changing, to make the Zionists' actions more favourable to the rest of the world.

As always, I have a further explanation for those who want to know, and have an ability to understand.

Politely please!

They are the ones benefitting from them, and they have along history of dirty tricks and false flags.

I'd say it's a real possibility.

Can anyone, I mean anyone at all, realistically picture tRump taking "the humanitarian path"?
The American people are coming to being convinced that Biden is on the side of supporting genocide. That leaves the opportunity open for Trump to take the opposite position.

I'm making no assumptions that Trump would have any personal feeling on the issue. On that you're right.

However, it's fraught with risk for Trump on account of the pity held by Zionsim from the holocaust.

Can you work out a way? I think he can support the Zionists and oppose genocide at the same time.

More important right now is the apparent change of tactics by the Zionists, that Biden demands on them has brought about.

(not really Biden's demands but the propaganda to make it appear to be)

I think this war is over on account of the Zionists achieving their objectives. But the big downside for the Zionists is that they no longer own the power to escalate hostilities far out of proportion. (see my attempts to explain to irosie)

The American people are coming to being convinced that Biden is on the side of supporting genocide.

Your team has certainly put enough effort into giving that fake impression, it's true.

That leaves the opportunity open for Trump to take the opposite position.

You're dreaming.

Your team has certainly put enough effort into giving that fake impression, it's true.

You're dreaming.
Trump taking the anti-war position against Biden, might be a dream? But in any case, the Zionist's war appears that it might be over. Is there going to be an invasion of Rafah that will murder thousands more Palestinian civilians? Has the rest of the world come to the end of tolerance for more genocide?

edit: Trump on taking a position against America's war against Russia? The situation is changing rapidly now.

No. That would be George Soros and son...
ActBlue, Soros, Rockefeller Fund, etc. Basically the "usual suspects".

Typical pathetic TDS'ers, Dems eating their own, blame Trump...

"Democrat Fundraising Juggernaut Processes Donations To Hamas-Sympathizers"​

Last edited:
Trump can't risk taking the humanitarian approach yet, but the complexion of the war and loyalties are changing in America lately.

But alas, the intent of the Zionist regime is also apparently changing, to make the Zionists' actions more favourable to the rest of the world.

As always, I have a further explanation for those who want to know, and have an ability to understand.

Politely please!
The UK Labour Party has been at the centre of a row over anti-Semitism, including its relationship to anti-Zionism. What do these terms actually mean?
  • Anti-Semitism is "hostility and prejudice directed against Jewish people" (OED).
  • Zionism refers to the movement to create a Jewish state in the Middle East, roughly corresponding to the historical land of Israel, and thus support for the modern state of Israel. Anti-Zionism opposes that.
  • But some say "Zionist" can be used as a coded attack on Jews, while others say the Israeli government and its supporters are deliberately confusing anti-Zionism with anti-Semitism to avoid criticism.

Politely please!
Funding the campus protests does nothing to achieve peace in Gaza

The best solution is to kill every Hamas fighter and never allow another military buildup

We need an investigation.....Yeah that's it...
These Leftist groups / clubs funded by the Left and Democrats have been active for decades. In fact the universities themselves encouraged this kind of activism during this time as well. Their admissions chose people with this kind of extracurricular activity on their resumes, over applicants that were more qualified. So for them to suddenly pretend that they don’t know where all these destructive mentally ill ”protesters” came from is ludicrous.

I guess its possible. Like how the Democrats were bailing our rioters, so they could continue rioting in 2020.

If Trump gets elected Hamas and other terrorists groups that do the attached photos will be eliminated.

Hamaskidnapwheelchair17.png

Forum List

Back