Zone1 The Dark Secret of Jew Hatred: Pleasure.

Calling Israelis Nazis is not only disgusting and false, but it’s one of the items that the U.S. State Department, and many other countries, has said signals antisemitism.

So protest all you want that you don’t hate Jews, but what you say and believe proves you are antisemitic.
Why would I hate Jews?

My rants have nothing to do with Judaism!
You just called Jews “Nazis,” although you hid it with the word Zionists. You’re not fooling anyone. The vast majority of Jews want Israel to exist, and that is what a Zionist is.

There’s no logical reason for any antisemite to hate Jews. But that doesn’t stop them.

You just called Jews Nazis.
No, I said the Israelis are like Nazis. More specifically, acting like Nazis in the way they treat the Palestinians. Are they as bad as the Nazis? No, they are not. But there are similarities.

1. You both trash an entire population of people 24/7.
  2. You both treat an entire population of people like they are sub-human.
  3. You both are trying to exterminate an entire population of people.
  4. You both have enacted laws making an entire population of people 2nd class citizens.
Nothing I have said has anything to do with Judaism, but we both know the reason you call people antisemitic, is to silence criticism of Israeli foreign policy. Because you cannot defend Israeli atrocities.

• Fact
Reactions: cnm
No, I said the Israelis are like Nazis. More specifically, acting like Nazis in the way they treat the Palestinians. Are they as bad as the Nazis? No, they are not. But there are similarities.

4. You both have enacted laws making an entire population of people 2nd class citizens.
Nothing I have said has anything to do with Judaism, but we both know the reason you call people antisemitic, is to silence criticism of Israeli foreign policy. Because you cannot defend Israeli atrocities.

Haven’t you got something useful to do? Like clear a blocked drain?

Conquer by conquest was outlawed after WWII. You probably think it was okay for Germany to annex Poland in the 2nd world war?
It was wrong for Germany to annex parts of Poland during World War II. It was right for Poland to annex Prussia after the way.

Surah V:20 And (remember) when Moses said unto his people: O my people! Remember Allah’s favoour unto you, how he placed among you Prophets, and He made you kings, and gave you that (which) He gave not to any (other) creatures. O my people! Go into the holy land which Allah hath ordained for you. Turn not in flight, for surely ye turn back as losers.

Surah XVII:104 And we said unto the Children of Israel after him: Dwell in the land, but when the promise of the Hereafter cometh to pass, we shall bring you as a crowd gathered out of various nations.

This is what the Bible has to say about the right of the Jews to the land of Israel:

Genesis 12:6-7 And Abram passed through the land unto the place of Sichem, unto the plain of Moreh. And the Canaanite was then in the land.And the LORD appeared unto Abram, and said, Unto thy seed will I give this land: and there builded he an altar unto the LORD, who appeared unto him.

Genesis 13:14-15 And the LORD said unto Abram, after that Lot was separated from him, Lift up now thine eyes, and look from the place where thou art northward, and southward, and eastward, and westward:For all the land which thou seest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed for ever.

Genesis 15:18 In the same day the LORD made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates:

---------

The Palestinians are squatters on land God gave tot eh Jews.

You just called Jews “Nazis,” although you hid it with the word Zionists. You’re not fooling anyone. The vast majority of Jews want Israel to exist, and that is what a Zionist is.
Zionism and Judaism are not the same thing. One is a religion, the other is a political movement.

Zionism and Judaism are not the same thing. One is a religion, the other is a political movement.
that's not actually true. Judaism is not just a religion and Zionism has many incarnations, not all of which are political.

Surah V:20 And (remember) when Moses said unto his people: O my people! Remember Allah’s favoour unto you, how he placed among you Prophets, and He made you kings, and gave you that (which) He gave not to any (other) creatures. O my people! Go into the holy land which Allah hath ordained for you. Turn not in flight, for surely ye turn back as losers.

Surah XVII:104 And we said unto the Children of Israel after him: Dwell in the land, but when the promise of the Hereafter cometh to pass, we shall bring you as a crowd gathered out of various nations.

This is what the Bible has to say about the right of the Jews to the land of Israel:

Genesis 12:6-7 And Abram passed through the land unto the place of Sichem, unto the plain of Moreh. And the Canaanite was then in the land.And the LORD appeared unto Abram, and said, Unto thy seed will I give this land: and there builded he an altar unto the LORD, who appeared unto him.

Genesis 13:14-15 And the LORD said unto Abram, after that Lot was separated from him, Lift up now thine eyes, and look from the place where thou art northward, and southward, and eastward, and westward:For all the land which thou seest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed for ever.

Genesis 15:18 In the same day the LORD made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates:

---------

The Palestinians are squatters on land God gave tot eh Jews.
What are you talking about? The Palestinians are direct descendants of the Israelites.

And the vast majority of Jews are Zionists. So when you demonize Zionists with your lies, you are demonizing Jews.

that's not actually true. Judaism is not just a religion and Zionism has many incarnations, not all of which are political.
Okay. Everything I have said to date has to do with the political aspect of Zionism and nothing I have said has anything to do with Judaism. This is not a religious issue.

Forum List

Back