The god Is Responsible For Climate Change!

Donald H

Platinum Member
Nov 26, 2020

Hear me out. 8 billion humans and even more cows and pigs, can't do what the god has done to our earth! Ans speaking of pigs and other livestock, there's no evidence to prove that they fart.

Flatulence has been suggested to be coming from the north end of some pigs.

Christianity and climate change: the relationship between God and green​

A new survey suggests that evangelical Christians in the US are more likely to be climate sceptics. Adam Corner investigates

In debates about climate change scepticism, much has been made of the influence of people's political beliefs. Especially in the US, but in other Anglophone countries too, climate change has become one of those flagship issues – like gun control, gay marriage and reproductive rights – that are reliable indicators of left and right.

Last edited:
westwall, If you and others can't blame man and can't blame the god, who else is guilty? The man in the moon? We at least know that he's been dicking around with sea levels!

Last edited:

Hear me out. 8 billion humans and even more cows and pigs, can't do what the god has done to our earth! Ans speaking of pigs and other livestock, there's no evidence to prove that they fart.

Yes, ignore the empirical climate evidence from the geologic record and try to make it about God. You might as well be waving a white flag.

What are you saying here Donald? That global warming can't be caused by human actions because we're not gods?

PS: There is a great deal of proof that they fart. Ask any farmer who has raised them.

What are you saying here Donald? That global warming can't be caused by human actions because we're not gods?

PS: There is a great deal of proof that they fart. Ask any farmer who has raised them.
He's trying to say people of faith are dumb.

The Christian denialists are saying that climate change isn't caused by humans and for them that leaves only the god.
Ask a Christian, if you haven't already heard it a thousand times.

The Christian denialists are saying that climate change isn't caused by humans and for them that leaves only the god.
Ask a Christian, if you haven't already heard it a thousand times.
I have heard that argument, but not that often. I don't think there are many devout Christians on this forum.

I have heard that argument, but not that often. I don't think there are many devout Christians on this forum.
He hasn't heard that argument either. If he had he would have used the quote feature.

I don't think there can be many truly devout Christians left in the world. But that doesn't stop a few from making a noise in their attempt to exaggerate their presence!

There's little doubt that the Catholic church chopped the legs off from under all Christians when it sold the farm to Darwinian evolution. Now we're left with a few stragglers who are tying themselves in knots trying to determine whether or not to accept 'big fish' type stories?
Or the question of the giraffe heads sticking out of their ark, not really being Brontosaurus necks and heads?

I don't think there can be many truly devout Christians left in the world. But that doesn't stop a few from making a noise in their attempt to exaggerate their presence!

There's little doubt that the Catholic church chopped the legs off from under all Christians when it sold the farm to Darwinian evolution. Now we're left with a few stragglers who are tying themselves in knots trying to determine whether or not to accept 'big fish' type stories?
Or the question of the giraffe heads sticking out of their ark, not really being Brontosaurus necks and heads?
Your rhetoric knows no bounds, bro. Watch out for predictable surprises.

Forum List

Back