Scientist express horror as they see a 2.5 C increase in earth's temperature

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

We are already seeing deadly weather extremes worldwide. Many world leaders are short sighted and ignoring the warnings. My children and grandchildren will suffer for that ignorance.
A large part of the world's people are already suffering.

The denialists will need to take notice and admit it's happening, but will turn their denial to it not being manmade, and then blame it on the god.

We are already seeing deadly weather extremes worldwide. Many world leaders are short sighted and ignoring the warnings. My children and grandchildren will suffer for that ignorance.
No, we aren't. That is a computer model.

In other words it's FICTION!

The scientists are too optimistic, frankly. Nobody predicted air and sea surface temperatures to decouple from historical means in 2024 and reach a sustained increase of over +1.5C from historical baselines, but it happened. I think that says we've got no fucking idea how fast this is going to go now that it's going or how far.

Those 6% who think we will contain heating to 1.5C are already provably wrong and yet are still saying it. One out of every 20 climate scientists is so utterly blinkered that they can't look at the current actual data and go "shit guess I was wrong about everything." That doesn't speak well of the average either.

America has been fighting climate change for decades, apparently to no effect.

Maybe its time just to adapt to the weather instead of trying to fight it?

All of the accords that were signed, all of the conferences that have been held, all of the carbon credits that have been peddled,it looks like none of this has meant nothing.

Maybe after the Rapture, Almighty God will resolve the problem, and that won't be that long according to experts in the field.

The scientists are too optimistic, frankly. Nobody predicted air and sea surface temperatures to decouple from historical means in 2024 and reach a sustained increase of over +1.5C from historical baselines, but it happened. I think that says we've got no fucking idea how fast this is going to go now that it's going or how far.

Those 6% who think we will contain heating to 1.5C are already provably wrong and yet are still saying it. One out of every 20 climate scientists is so utterly blinkered that they can't look at the current actual data and go "shit guess I was wrong about everything." That doesn't speak well of the average either.
The current interglacial period is 2C cooler than previous interglacial periods with 26 ft shallow seas and 120 ppm LESS atmospheric CO2. That's the relevant historical comparison.

Nobody predicted air and sea surface temperatures to decouple from historical means in 2024 and reach a sustained increase of over +1.5C from historical baselines, but it happened. I think that says we've got no fucking idea how fast this is going to go now that it's going or how far.
Why wouldn't they expect the planet to continue warming up to its pre-glacial temperature? It's been doing it for the past 3 million years after every glacial period.

A large part of the world's people are already suffering.

The denialists will need to take notice and admit it's happening, but will turn their denial to it not being manmade, and then blame it on the god.
They will suffer a lot more when the AMOC switches off and temperature plunge.

No different than any other interglacial period.

It's all the decaying Ukrainian corpses that caused it .......

Why not
They just make shit up so can I

Kermit.gif

Global warming is now accepted by all, but now the evidence proves that only the god could be responsible.

Your argument for AGW has to be with Ding.
No, the evidence shows the planet is warming back up to the pre-glacial temperature like it has been doing for the 30 or so glacial periods since the last 3 million years.

Forum List

Back