the lefts anti Israel movement may be about to hit the streets !

You tell me, you insufferable whiner. I'm not your assistant.

But it's not going to cover for the dumb shit you said earlier.

And buy a dictionary, FFS. You sound like you're mentally challenged.
lol ! everyone look ! look at how the effeminate emotional leftist lost its cool when confronted with facts ! .... I love triggering commies !:auiqs.jpg:

lol ! everyone look ! look at how the effeminate emotional leftist lost its cool when confronted with facts ! .... I love triggering commies !:auiqs.jpg:
Haha, your embarrassing tantrums won't help you. You said some dumbass shit.

Did you get your feat bunker built yet, sissy? Scary young peole are about to walk down the street!

with the final semester in many colleges about to end in a few weeks where will all the anti Semites congregate to spread their vile violence and Nazi hatred ? there's only one place ... the streets of America ! in about a month don't be surprised if hoards of violent leftists are clashing with police and non anti Semites in the streets of America !
Don't be surprised when heads get cracked.

And people blocking freeways get run over.

Don't be surprised when heads get cracked.

And people blocking freeways get run over.
sad but true .. the Dems rioted for months before the 2016 and 2020 election and then again now as we near the 2024 election ... there are leftwing groups behind the scenes financing supporting fomenting and encouraging the violence we are seeing from the left again ..

I live in a deep red state ... our governor doesn't allow mass violence and violent Nazis to rampage in our streets .. and unlike you I wasn't locked down for months during COVID like the leftist morons in blue states were ..

That explains a lot. Welfare stater.

Since you live in la la land, ill letr you in on whats going on in the reaL world.

Abortion is going to bury your ass in November. And the even worse news is you welfare staters still have 6 more months to continue doing and saying the stupid shit that you do, that will only make it even worse.

Forum List

Back