The Midterms Are Just Days Away

Actually I do know why the Democrats aren't talking about it, they're scared shitless. I just couldn't write that for my OP, but I was being sarcastic. ;)
I hope the Democrats win in November so I can watch all of you Trumpsters cry and declare stolen election!

Just remember when you think about ending it all just do it right and not half-ass like most Trumpsters do in life!

In Pennsylvania we have already been told not to expect election results on election night...or immediately thereafter. It is claimed that they are not permitted to START counting mail-in ballots until 7pm on Election Day, and we all know that the vast majority of mail-in's will be for the Democrats.

So the old rule will probably prevail; unless the Republicans win in a landslide, the Democrats will steal it. And the sitting Governor, Secretary of State, and Supreme Court are all Democrat.
If my candidate doesn’t win mean the election is stolen is the new motto for the mentally ill that can not accept reality!

Now he's not being nice though, he's just being a dickhead.

In Pennsylvania we have already been told not to expect election results on election night...or immediately thereafter. It is claimed that they are not permitted to START counting mail-in ballots until 7pm on Election Day, and we all know that the vast majority of mail-in's will be for the Democrats.

So the old rule will probably prevail; unless the Republicans win in a landslide, the Democrats will steal it. And the sitting Governor, Secretary of State, and Supreme Court are all Democrat.

Sad, but not all that surprising unfortunately. :(

I can hardly wait until the elections are over and tallied. Gonna be interesting to see which side ends up crying, and how loud they get with their tears.

The Democrat supporters are nearly all overwhelmed with the predictions. Some may even decide to defect early, to be on the winning side.
For a prediction to liven the discussion: All charges against Trump will lose momentum if the Dem party is hurt as much as the predictions indicate. All legal action against Trump depends mostly on his popularity as judged by America's political climate.
No action can be taken against Trump if the Republican party is on enough solid ground to threaten revolution or threaten a mass gun display of murder on America's streets.

The rubber will have met the road for the DOJ and Merrick Garland as he is left fearing to act.

I have to predict that fascism in America has gained solid footing, if the election favours Trump's intentions with a convincing red victory.

If so, Americans should not imagine that the trend can be reversed in any future election!
If you wanted to go after Trump, your party should have done so. Instead they wasted a year on a useless January 6th committee with no authority to arrest, charge or convict Trump. Maybe you all should have had a real trial instead of that political game show. :dunno:

I hope the Democrats win in November so I can watch all of you Trumpsters cry and declare stolen election!

Just remember when you think about ending it all just do it right and not half-ass like most Trumpsters do in life!
You "hope" democrats win? You dont seem to have much confidence in your shit party. What happened? :laugh:

It is claimed that they are not permitted to START counting mail-in ballots until 7pm on Election Day, and we all know that the vast majority of mail-in's will be for the Democrats.

That is the law passed by the Repubs. Stupid as fuck but they did it just for this reason, to give them a built in excuse

I can hardly wait until the elections are over and tallied. Gonna be interesting to see which side ends up crying, and how loud they get with their tears.

I just want the ads and the text to stop. Holy fuck

Forum List

Back