The problem of slaves in the free world

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
Slaves do not understand or accept the concept of American responsible freedom. For them, Freedom means irresponsible behavior and permissiveness.

Whenever the slaves were freed, instead of building a free New Order, they turned into pigs and destabilized the situation. In the end, they blamed those who gave them freedom, and the slave owners again gained power.

This issue must be resolved. Otherwise Freedom will never return.

Slaves do not understand or accept the concept of American responsible freedom. For them, Freedom means irresponsible behavior and permissiveness.

Whenever the slaves were freed, instead of building a free New Order, they turned into pigs and destabilized the situation. In the end, they blamed those who gave them freedom, and the slave owners again gained power.

When Lee surrendered his army the country became colorblind? There was no Jim Crow and there weren`t 6,500 Blacks murdered in an Emmett Till fashion. No one was forced to ride in the back of the bus until 1965.
It`s not hard to understand why some southern states ban the teaching of Real American history. To paraphrase your leader, who`s free on 200K bond, I love my dumbfucks.

Yes, some will use their freedom in irresponsible ways. As long as they accept the consequences, it is none of your business.

Like your inability to fathom the actual meaning of the word "slave", you seem incapable of grasping the meaning of the word "freedom".

Are you making the argument for why slaves should not be freed? I have to assume you are speaking to the slavery that is happening today around the world, as there is NO slavery, as slavery is traditionally understood, in the United States.

Are you making the argument for why slaves should not be freed? I have to assume you are speaking to the slavery that is happening today around the world, as there is NO slavery, as slavery is traditionally understood, in the United States.

His argument is the same as always. He wants to decide what freedoms people enjoy. He wants to be the master of the slaves.

• Banned
If the slaves are not freed, they must be managed by worthy people. When the imperialists own the slaves they destroy the free world and settle the slaves instead of the free.
If the worthy take possession of the slaves, they can be kept in check, but what is the guarantee that tomorrow the imperialists will not take over them again?

This is not a solution to the problem.

I have never really been uptight about slavery.
corporatism is a form of slavery. It worries you, you just don't know about it.
While you think that this does not concern you, slaves kill freedom and build their own slave world.

corporatism is a form of slavery. It worries you, you just don't know about it.
While you think that this does not concern you, slaves kill freedom and build their own slave world.
I am talking about real slavery, not some kind of hyperbolic jerk-off theory.

It is not real slavery. Moreover, this "corporate slavery" bullshit is clearly not what I was talking about. So essentially you are just butting in where you are not wanted.
If you do not understand that corporatism is slavery, then you are a slave by birth.

Slaves don't understand what slavery is.
Any coercion is slavery. The difference between a proletarian and a slave is that the proletarian has freedom of movement.
But in mass armies there is no freedom of movement and no political freedom either. The army of the corporate state is rigid slavery. The labor fund is a mild degree of slavery.

If you do not understand that corporatism is slavery, then you are a slave by birth.

Any coercion is slavery. The difference between a proletarian and a slave is that the proletarian has freedom of movement.
But in mass armies there is no freedom of movement and no political freedom either. The army of the corporate state is rigid slavery. The labor fund is a mild degree of slavery.

And I have always had freedom of movement.

No, coercion is not slavery. A slave has no choice. If you have to be coerced, you are not someone's property.

Like I tried to tell you, I was not talking about "Corporated SlaVeRee". FO.

Forum List

Back