The Red Wave is Coming

2022 is only the start. Normal Americans don't like crazy. The Demonazis gave us crazy

View attachment 628633
Democrats gave us more than crazy, like not even being able to tell us what a woman is

They have given us so much more, massive inflation, shortages, a fuel crisis, a border crisis, wars and genocide and mass immigration across the globe

Really they never stop giving.

What do you mean by “Red Wave”?…

Do you mean a takeover of political offices by Republicans? Conservatives? The Alt-Right?

Is it an ideological movement to Conservative and Alt-Right ideals or just a voting thing?

can you be more specific, please.

Last edited:
Third party is going to gain traction if people have only the two immortal parties to vote for.
Yep.
ThNiXKz.jpg

History has demonstrated that the Presidents party loses seats and/or majorities in midterm elections.

Granted,
there are some exceptions to the rule, but 2022 will not be one of them…

What do you mean by “Red Wave”?…

Do you mean a takeover of political offices by Republicans? Conservatives? The Alt-Right?

mid it an ideological movement to Conservative and Alt-Right ideals or just a voting thing?

can you be more specific, please.
"Alt-right" isn't "right."

More specifically, Biden will be neutered the next 2 years

History has demonstrated that the Presidents party loses seats and/or majorities in midterm elections.

Granted,
They will not just lose, they will lose "bigly" (PRESIDENT Trump actually said, "big league")

Democrats gave us more than crazy, like not even being able to tell us what a woman is

They have given us so much more, massive inflation, shortages, a fuel crisis, a border crisis, wars and genocide and mass immigration across the globe

Really they never stop giving.
What is your definition of a woman? Remember, your definition has to be a universal definition that can be used in court, in medical settings, and in any other situation where a woman has to be defined.

More specifically, Biden will be neutered the next 2 years
So we’ll be voting on castrating the POTUS? I think he’s old enough that nature has done that for us already.

I find that far too often these “Waves”, whether Red or Blue change little to nothing that actually affects my life.

Call me when there is an actual Revolution and return to Traditional Conservative Morals and Values. Until then it’s all PURPLE to me.

Granted,
It seems like clockwork.

A party wins, and immediately convinces itself that its win is a "mandate", giving them carte blanche to shove their agenda down everyone's throat.

That pisses off half the country, and we vote their stupid asses out.

And they just don't learn.

More like, GOP does well because no one is paying attention during midterms, and then they remind the country how crazy they are.

It's what happened in 2010
It's what happened in 1994

Much to the chagrin of Bob Dole and Mitt Romney.
The Democrat filth did well in 2020 because they learned how to steal elections. They learned that is not the people who vote that decide elections but the people that count the votes.

Only a stupid uneducated low information Moon Bat like you would think that massive inflation, more taxation, lower family income, higher cost of fuel, millions of Illegals, tremendous debt, stupid affirmative action Supreme Court appointee, environmental wacko policies, wokeness in government actions and a foreign policy that is the laughing stock of the world is Democrat success.

Last edited:
in medical settings, and in any other situation where a woman has to be defined.
Any medical/biology textbook can give you the specifics. Funny thing, we never even considered having to friggin' PARSE that description in all of human history before the last couple of decades. Maybe THAT should tell you something. But of course, it won't.

I find that far too often these “Waves”, whether Red or Blue change little to nothing that actually affects my life
Glad none of these things affect you on a personal level, but they sure have affected tens of millions of others.

More like, GOP does well because no one is paying attention during midterms, and then they remind the country how crazy they are.

It's what happened in 2010
It's what happened in 1994

Much to the chagrin of Bob Dole and Mitt Romney.

Yep. If they win. And thats a big if. It won't take long for them to remind the country who they are again.

And the population shift hasn't stopped happening. A fact they they desperately ignore. And they are fast running out of election cycles to keep coming back.

Forum List

Back