The Swamp Survived: Why Trump Failed to “Drain the Swamp"

True fact. The swamp, the spending and just about everything else grew during Trump. And y'all want him back to grow it some more?

The Swamp Survived: Why Trump Failed to “Drain the Swamp"​

Uh..Catholic boi had a lot to with that. Paul Ryan.

I'm not 100% sure, but I think it was him.

Swamp creature whispering in Trump's ear.

Uh..Catholic boi had a lot to with that. Paul Ryan.

I'm not 100% sure, but I think it was him.

Swamp creature whispering in Trump's ear.

If Trump had been serious about draining the swamp, he wouldn't have funded them like he did. Vetoing only 1 spending bill in 4 years. And reauthorizing FISA, which helped to keep the deep state empowered.

True fact. The swamp, the spending and just about everything else grew during Trump. And y'all want him back to grow it some more?

I think I saw your soul mate today,,

some little crazy lady standing on the median yelling at passing cars,,

I was going to get a picture and see if you know her but traffic was to heavy,,

Democrats seem to have no idea what the swamp is.

The swamp is any and all things associated with abortion. The swamp is the democrats love for murdering unborn babies, murdering late term babies, and murdering newborn babies.

Trump had to strategically make a lot of moves in order to drain the swamp of child murders the democrats were demonic in favoring. From defunding Planned Parenthood, to selecting the right candidates for the Supreme Court to overturn Roe v. Wade; Trump set up all the dominoes that drained that swamp. Today the results show with abortion rates decreasing drastically.

If Trump had been serious about draining the swamp, he wouldn't have funded them like he did. Vetoing only 1 spending bill in 4 years. And reauthorizing FISA, which helped to keep the deep state empowered.
It was Pelosi's Marxist Congress that supported the Swamp and made efforts to impeach Trump from day one.
Isn't Biden doing and succeeding in denying Israel the materials to finish the war. Something Trump never did but was impeached for doing so.

Democrats seem to have no idea what the swamp is.

The swamp is any and all things associated with abortion. The swamp is the democrats love for murdering unborn babies, murdering late term babies, and murdering newborn babies.

Trump is pro choice, bro. He said DeSantis's heartbeat bill was extreme.
Trump had to strategically make a lot of moves in order to drain the swamp of child murders the democrats were demonic in favoring. From defunding Planned Parenthood, to selecting the right candidates for the Supreme Court to overturn Roe v. Wade; Trump set up all the dominoes that drained that swamp. Today the results show with abortion rates decreasing drastically.

But Trump didn't actually do anything to drain the swamp. I don't think you realize what the swamp actually is.
BTW, it was Mitch McConnell who got the new judges seated. He did all the work in the senate confirmation. All Trump did was pick the names.

But again, abortion has almost nothing to do with the swamp.

It was Pelosi's Marxist Congress that supported the Swamp and made efforts to impeach Trump from day one.
Isn't Biden doing and succeeding in denying Israel the materials to finish the war. Something Trump never did but was impeached for doing so.

Trump vetoed 1 spending bill in 4 years. That's it. Paying for all those swamp toys. Plus he reauthorized some very unconstitutional stuff like FISA. Which helped to keep the deep state and the swamp empowered.

Biden only refused like 3500 bombs, out of like 100,000. He just wanted the "Biden refuses delivery of munitions to Israel" headlines. He's not stopping Israel from getting all they need.

Considering the only other viable option, a resounding yes.

Sure, he's the only viable option now. Sort of, I suppose. If you consider someone who's about as left leaning as Biden, and he's one of the only two viable parties (that stands a chance of getting elected).

Trump's a left leaning democrat mole, who's suckered the GOP voters right into the clutches of the left.

Like how TF does someone who wanted to institute a national healthcare plan, end up being the RNC's nominee 3 times in a row?

Funny, no one wants to address the information in the OP video. Just side line the subject into a discussion about Biden, Pelosi or the democrats.

No wonder the most left leaning Republican since Romney is the RNC's nominee for the 3 time in a row.

I get it. Trump is the nominee. And Biden has to go. But replacing bad with bad ain't good.

Trump WAS the swamp.

He'll be the King of the swamp again.

You democrats have nothing to complain about Trump though. At least nothing legit. He was the best president the democrats could've asked for. He stayed bent over for Pelosi for the last two years and gave her everything she wanted.
Why? Because Trump is a life long democrat who still acts like it. He just plays a Republican on TV.

Like how TF does someone who wanted to institute a national healthcare plan, end up being the RNC's nominee 3 times in a row?
Because not being a PC climate-dingbat simp is more important than a misguided belief that universal healthcare is constitutional. So is not advocating a border invasion. And facilitating peace.

Because not being a PC climate-dingbat simp is more important than a misguided belief that universal healthcare is constitutional. So is not advocating a border invasion. And facilitating peace.

Any Republican who supports a national healthcare plan isn't a Republican at all. Neither is one who signs at least 3 omnibus bills, 12 CR and increases the debt ceiling as many times as Trump did.

How did this guy make it into the Republican party? Following Romney's footsteps maybe?

He'll be the King of the swamp again.

You democrats have nothing to complain about Trump though. At least nothing legit. He was the best president the democrats could've asked for. He stayed bent over for Pelosi for the last two years and gave her everything she wanted.
Why? Because Trump is a life long democrat who still acts like it. He just plays a Republican on TV.
Con men are apolitical! You still don't get it. The orange bag O' shit is very astute at manipulating certain media at his disposal. Media manipulation might be the only thing he's good at right now. Yes, he learned that trick from his democrat experience, but using their playbook paid off in '16, and there's no denying it's influence in '24. MAGA!

Con men are apolitical! You still don't get it. The orange bag O' shit is very astute at manipulating certain media at his disposal. Media manipulation might be the only thing he's good at right now. Yes, he learned that trick from his democrat experience, but using their playbook paid off in '16, and there's no denying it's influence in '24. MAGA!
Republicans have been the ones manipulating the media.

Forum List

Back