The Treachery Continues! Maricopa County Moves Election Certification to ONE HOUR Before They Were Subpoenaed to Cough Up Election Records

Cases dismissed therfore denying the chance of an evidentuary hearing. Those are the facts, hack. You have lost the argument and are too fucking stupid to realize you are just endorsing the obvious corruption that keeps the truth from Americans. You do not qualify as an American. I doubt you ever did. Anything else hack?
No, that'll do. Your customary rage and personal attacks confirm my opinions.

Good stuff. Have a nice evening.

The things you want are in Europe the standards of well a country is doing, Universal Healthcare, Free/Cheap College and low income grant aided, good infrastructure....

In Ireland the leaders are constantly questioned why they don't have some services better than other countries..

This just doesn't seem to happen in US... They don't see what other countries are doing and compare results... To people outside it seems a bit surreal. It is not to sday US don't get a lot right but when they go wrong they go very wrong, things like healthcare and prison populations just find puzzling, how can a nation that calls themselves free put that many people in Prison?
What are you two blowholes talking about? Try the topic.

And there has been been but corrupt or terrified judges will not let them be heard. The truth is the truth.
You are just calling them corrupt and terrified because you can't accept the reasonings that the cases had no legal standing. What evidence do you have that the trump judges were corrupt and/or terrified?

I guess you didn't read my post. I'll try again. I live in Washington state. Run by democrats. Gasoline tax goes up 46 cents more a gallon on January 1. I'm paying 4.40 gallon now. So I'm paying 4.86 a gallon on January 1. So Putin put more tax on my Gasoline? Do you know how to tie your shoe laces?
You got duped. Washington isn't raising the gas tax 46 cents. Try fact checking in the future.

By the way, I grew up in Washington; great state huh?

Kari Lake didn't run-away with the Republican nomination back in August and played the stolen election card as she trailed in early voting against the true conservative, Karrin Taylor Robson.

In fact, evidence HAS been seen in over 30 of Trump's horseshit cases.

These conservatives -- no, not Hannity or Tucker -- go into detail on Trump's horseshit cases here:

Example:
Plaintiffs in federal and state courts claimed that ballots were improperly counted or
improperly not counted. Each of these claims was dismissed for lack of evidence or was
voluntarily withdrawn.
After a trial in state court, the judge found insufficient evidence to support a claim that
election officials were not careful verifying signatures on mail-in ballots: The evidence does not
show that these affidavits are fraudulent, or that someone other than the voter signed them. There
is no evidence that the manner in which signatures were reviewed was designed to benefit one
candidate or another, or that there was any misconduct, impropriety, or violation of Arizona law

with respect to the review of mail-in ballots.40 The Arizona Supreme Court affirmed the
decision, and the United States Supreme Court denied review.41 We are not aware of any factual
basis for skepticism about those judicial findings.

Oh, and:

Oh, and:

According to the Washington Post here , instead of alleging “widespread fraud or election-changing conspiracy” the lawsuits pushed by Trump’s team and allies focused on smaller complaints, which were largely dismissed by judges due to a lack of evidence. “The Republicans did not provide evidence to back up their assertions — just speculation, rumors or hearsay.”

Last edited:
I said no questions as per your usual bullshit modis operendi.
I know what you said but how can I respond if I’m unclear about what you’re asking. Be clear about what your seeking and I’ll give you a direct answer.

I know what you said but how can I respond if I’m unclear about what you’re asking. Be clear about what your seeking and I’ll give you a direct answer.
You are quite clear about what I'm asking; you're simply a very deceitful person.

My God, these Maricopa County Election Board members need to be put in jail. Their open treachery is blatant.

notice-moved-maricopa.jpg

Wasn't Hobbs also in charge of over seeing the election count?

My God, these Maricopa County Election Board members need to be put in jail. Their open treachery is blatant.

notice-moved-maricopa.jpg

For God's sake.... Look at your source 🤣

You are quite clear about what I'm asking; you're simply a very deceitful person.
I’m not trying to deceive I’m trying to seek clarity so I can provide a direct and honest answer. You seem to be avoiding that to insult me. What’s up with that?

Cases dismissed therfore denying the chance of an evidentuary hearing. Those are the facts, hack. You have lost the argument and are too fucking stupid to realize you are just endorsing the obvious corruption that keeps the truth from Americans. You do not qualify as an American. I doubt you ever did. Anything else hack?
Judges don't allow evidentiary hearings for court pleadings that are on their face a crock of shit, CLOWN.

Forum List

Back