This is what open Border Emergency means

Lawrence is a sanctuary City.

Man Faces Charges For Allegedly Trying To Kidnap Woman In Parking Lot Of Methuen Market Basket

Fuck the left, fuck the sanctuary cities
and fuck the assholes that see American women as blowup dolls for the taking

Jo
There are no "open borders," that's a lie.

There's also no "emergency," that's yet another Trump lie.
We have a wide-open southern border with no border security... fact
Not a fact.
Complex-problems-picture.jpg
T

"Walls are immoral"
"Deportations break up families"
"They do the work Americans will not do"
All of those things are true.

Also, you post junk from an anti-immigration website and claim I'm manipulating data?

Lol

Well they're "true" in your opinion, but you're just the typical leftist who sees no difference between American citizenship and illegals.
You're making unwarranted assumptions and spreading RWNJ propaganda.

FACT:

Regardless what methods are sought to stop or reduce illegal immigration, the American left, Dimocrats, will always fight the effort.
Wrong.

You should look up.the definition of "fact".

The borders are wide open for the most part.
I've hunted the border and could see mexico from my deer stand,nothing but a barbed wire fence and thousands upon thousands of open acreage.

But there isn’t a Latino neighborhood or hatian neighborhood in America that isn’t high in crime and welfare
Which should tell you they don't have the same opportunities white folks do.

Pretty sure you will draw a different conclusion though.
They have taken all the jobs I would like to work. And I’m white
What jobs are those?

Nice subject change BTW.
Taxi, hotel union jobs. They are almost all non American jobs in Boston
Have you applied and been turned down because you are white?
No like most people that grow up in urban areas that are over policed you get caught up, so if you are a 40 year old migrant from Hati who raped people and now live in America you can pass our back ground checks.

"Walls are immoral"
"Deportations break up families"
"They do the work Americans will not do"

Also, you post junk from an anti-immigration website and claim I'm manipulating data?

Lol

Well they're "true" in your opinion, but you're just the typical leftist who sees no difference between American citizenship and illegals.

FACT:

Regardless what methods are sought to stop or reduce illegal immigration, the American left, Dimocrats, will always fight the effort.
Wrong.

I'm 100% correct.
You guys will always fight efforts to stop illegal immigration.

Lol

FACT:

Wrong.

I'm 100% correct.
Nope, you're just another weak minded fool who swallows the fake news and talking points.

FACT:

Wrong.

I'm 100% correct.
Nope, you're just another weak minded fool who swallows the fake news and talking points.

Nope, I see for myself who it is that works to create sanctuary cities, and now states, and who it is that works to stop deportations. It's you guys, and you're fucking Dimocrats.

Immigrants commit crimes at a lower rate than born citizens. If you wanna cut down on this stuff by removing folks from the country you are starting with the wrong group.

Omg! Is that your reasoning? :eusa_wall: Unbelievable!

Forum List

Back