This is why I can't believe that Democrats are going to survive "Red Wave"

hunarcy

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
74% of Americans think the nation is on the wrong track.

"The poll also shows a dissatisfied public, with three-quarters of voters saying the county is headed in the wrong direction, a record 58% who say that America’s best years are behind it and 61% who say they’re willing to carry a protest sign for a day because they’re so upset."

74% of Americans think the nation is on the wrong track.

"The poll also shows a dissatisfied public, with three-quarters of voters saying the county is headed in the wrong direction, a record 58% who say that America’s best years are behind it and 61% who say they’re willing to carry a protest sign for a day because they’re so upset."

Polls had Hillary beating Trump.

from site:

While all voters who prefer the investigations continue rather than stop lead by 17 points, the margin holding Trump responsible for the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol is much smaller.

maybe this is bc the investigation hasn't turned up anything and most people still wonder if there is possisbly anything serious there, yet to be discovered. With Jan 6, we knew a long time ago that committee was centered on bs

doesn't have to. It's obvious

people are tired of paying high gas prices, food prices and prices on just about everything.. tired of stupid foreign policy that leaves 7 billion in equipment in Jihad-land

you know... just little stuff like that..
Yet, it has been done for many, many years.

Maybe a significant portion of that 74% think that conservatives are the reason the country is going on the wrong track.

Maybe the Establishment has 74% of Americans from both sides of the aisle thinking the Nation is on the wrong track ...
And can keep them fighting with each other long enough to run this Nation into the ground.

And should this "red wave" fail to materialize, what then? The elections were "stolen?"
I think it would depend on the circumstances. If a lot of election rules were changed just before the election by bodies other than State Legislatures and mail in voting were as loosely done as happened in 2020, it might be something to consider.

doesn't have to. It's obvious

people are tired of paying high gas prices, food prices and prices on just about everything.. tired of stupid foreign policy that leaves 7 billion in equipment in Jihad-land

you know... just little stuff like that..
People are also upset about abortion rights, Trump’s scandals etc. I don’t think that foreign policy is that much of an issue but I think inflation is.

The poll doesn’t indicate why people think it is on the wrong track.
Actually, it seems that people think Biden is why we are on the wrong track. "In May, Biden’s job approval stood at 42% among registered voters and 39% among all adults."

People are also upset about abortion rights, Trump’s scandals etc. I don’t think that foreign policy is that much of an issue but I think inflation is.
Agreed, but abortion rights and Trump's scandals wouldn't explain Biden's 42% approval rating.

Forum List

Back