This is Why We Don't Need States Rights

It basically comes down to the fact that I don’t trust human beings. None of them. Not my family. Not my acquaintances (I really don’t have friends). Not my coworkers. Not even my wife. Nobody.

The US Constitution is as full of fantasy as anything written by the Brothers Grimm, Tolkien, or J.K. Rawlings. It was bound to fail from the moment it was signed. The bill of rights especially, since it was not accompanied by a Bill of Responsibilities.
Thats the point of the BoR, because we don't trust the government.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
It's not a matter of being "too dumb", it's a matter of having the economic means to get one, to take time out of your menial job to spend all day at the DMV to get an up to date license.

I recently had to update my wife's DL, to both reflect her new address and her new last name. It took two trips down to the DMV, and getting an on-line appointment was like playing the lottery. We eventually ended up having to drive 25 miles to another suburb because the location in our town never has open appointments.

Racist Douchenoodle say what?

This is the same logic that old-timey segregationists used to use to justify poll taxes and literacy tests. Why am I not surprised?

We're talking about getting an ID here. Not denying people's rights. You're acting nuts.

Fetuses and children are human life. (basic logic error that you make all the time) False Dichotomy , if you are interested :)

Blacks have a higher fertility rate (but here's that lie I've corrected you on several times I think)

Oh, fuck off. Black women get more abortions because they don't have as easy access to other forms of contraception.

Why do anti-choice need to lie to prove their positions?

What are they, puppies?

Well, no, since they aren't canine. Canine fetuses aren't dogs, either.

Oh, fuck off. Black women get more abortions because they don't have as easy access to other forms of contraception.

Why do anti-choice need to lie to prove their positions?

Well, no, since they aren't canine. Canine fetuses aren't dogs, either.

If you ran a DNA test, what would it show?

Fascism in America.

'Y'all In For 4 YEARS OF HELL': La. House Bill Allows Cops To ARREST, FINGERPRINT ANYONE Without ID

More Republican antics.

Dumbest thread ever.

Why don’t you move to Russia?

No, I was talking about all the black children murdered you never seem to condemn. But that's a different thread.
Why do you want to condemn murdered black children? Seems racist and mean to me.

If you ran a DNA test, what would it show?
If you ran a DNA test on my toenail clippings, it would come back as human, but I'm not about to give them human rights.

Why do you want to condemn murdered black children? Seems racist and mean to me.
Someone should have explained to you how adjectives and verbs work at an early age. Back on ignore you go

I’m all for it. Lock them up indefinitely until they can PROVE who they are, or the DNA profile comes back to know which country to return them to.
What happens when your white ass is pulled over, doesn't have an id and gets locked up?

We're talking about getting an ID here. Not denying people's rights. You're acting nuts.
No, this is a denial of rghts. We are not required to carry an ID around everywhere we go.

1713639702981.png

You and Joe need to be condemning this.

Then I deserve it. Except that I literally don’t go to the bathroom at 2am without my wallet, which contains at least two government issued photo IDs.
That's stupid. I don't walk around my house holding my IDS. This law is unconstitutional.

Unlike you, I’m not a racist.
You are a racist. And the worst kind. You post racism thinkingit isn't. The truth about what whites have done is not racism.

Forum List

Back