To Jail Or Not To Jail, That Is The Question

come on commie, it's what you want for him. You can't stand the man as a human, step out and take care of him. You've incited that for over three years now.

???

I have no desire for harm to come to P01135809.

I think he's douchebag, but I've known that since the 1970's and tried to warn those in my party that he was a mistake.

But voiced like mine got drowned out.

WW

???

I have no desire for harm to come to P01135809.

I think he's douchebag, but I've known that since the 1970's and tried to warn those in my party that he was a mistake.

But voiced like mine got drowned out.

WW
shit dude, you and your army has been screaming disqualification attacks because you make up shit nonconstitutional to bullying the man and his family, you support it. You support flogging an american for no reason, None, there are no laws he's even close to have violated. you just want to pay for double digit mortgages like under carter.

You cannot yell "Fire!" in a crowded theater.
You cannot threaten someone with violence.
You cannot violate a legal gag order.
You cannot incite a riot.

I am sure there are more.
Can you violate an illegal gag order? The judge has no right to restrict his speech regarding his own daughter being a DEM operative, that Cohen is a convicted liar, and Stormy is a serial liar. All of that is true and cannot be restricted speech.

And they are typically applied to prosecution and defense. But not in Judge Merchon's courtroom

And specifically what language from Trump does your snowflake cult consider an "attack"
Blasting family members of presiding judges on social media specifically to attack/intimidate is pretty fucking cut and dry, dummy. :rolleyes:

There have never been, to my knowledge, presidential candidates who have done what Trump has done.

The point is not whether it is political. The point is did Trump do the things he is accused of.
Trump is being prosecuted on violations of a law that has surpassed the statute of limitations, and being prosecuted for a federal felony over which he has no jurisdiction. It is a massive concoction of lies.

I found this from CNN, which I thought was very funny. CNN analyst Mark Preston and panel talked about civil unrest around the country if Trump were to be jailed, even for a short time, due to violating a gag order in the hush money case.

“If that were to happen, first of all, I think you would probably see civil unrest across the country, certainly in some cities. That’s one,” he said, highlighted by Mediaite. “And two, politically, if I’m the Biden campaign, I don’t want to necessarily see him in jail, because that’s just going to get people more inflamed and more fired up.”

And yet they are all too stupid to see what would happen if they found Trump criminally guilty and sentenced him to jail in this hush money case. Don't they think the same thing or worse would happen then, motivating his supporters even more to go out and vote for Trump? These guys are just so damned stupid.

There ya go folks...

Threatening violence to influence court decisions.

That MAGA for you.

Forum List

Back