Tracking pregnancies by the state.

I suppose so. If you bought legal marijuana in Colorado and got pulled over with it in another state where it wasn't legal, you'd end up being ticketed or arrested.

But not for buying it in CO, but for having it in that other state. To be an apt comparison your state would have to arrest you for buying it even if you did not take it out of the state of CO

The good thing about these threads, people show their true colors.

Where did i say it wasn't?

You act as if no state recognizes laws of other states and that is false.

The question is do you, personally, support one state punishing its residents for something they did in a different state.

It is likely what will give them the win.

But this thread is not about abortion, it is about if a state can punish one of its residents for something they did in a different state.

Putting aside if the SC would allow it, do you personally agree with the idea of a state punishing one of its residents for something they did in a different state?
if i cross into texas and rob a bodega, then scurry back to louisiana, texas can certainly extradite me, but louisiana can not prosecute me for the crime committed in texas..

Its illegal to possess in most states, not drive to where it is legal and make a purchase.
i would be arrested for possessing the drug in whatever state i was caught, not for purchasing it in colorado..

if i cross into texas and rob a bodega, then scurry back to louisiana, texas can certainly extradite me, but louisiana can not prosecute me for the crime committed in texas..

If you cross in to Texas and do something legal in Texas but not Louisiana, Louisiana wants to be able to prosecute you for doing so. That is what this is about. This is not about doing something illegal in the state you did it in.

If a woman has had several abortions and has a few children from different fathers, would we have the right to know if the taxpayer is on the hook? There are answers for this. The costs are massive.
an abortion is cheaper than the delivery would be.

raising a child costs more than the women that you are enslaving can ever afford.

a supermajority state like louisiana will never be much help to raise these children, whose very public education is being gutted today in baton rouge.

States aren't and were never able to prosecute a crime committed in another state. The question is moot.

That will not stop them from trying, and who knows with the current SCOTUS if they will allow it or not.

The bigger question is do you support them being able to do so?

If a woman has had several abortions and has a few children from different fathers, would we have the right to know if the taxpayer is on the hook? There are answers for this. The costs are massive.

An abortion cost less than a grand. If cost is your concern compare that to the state taking care of all those children.

an abortion is cheaper than the delivery would be.

raising a child costs more than the women that you are enslaving can ever afford.

a supermajority state like louisiana will never be much help to raise these children, whose very public education is being gutted today in baton rouge.
You are not wrong. It is the acceptance of sexual relations without guilt becoming normalized that causes massive increases in all of this. So, we spend huge resources on it before we even talk about abortions costs. Look at the ghettos. They are now institutionalized as permanent. Of course, the money will slowdown and it will be real fun when that happens. The fruit of the results will head to the soccer moms in the suburbs to get their ways of surviving eventually. Many of the Prog women destroying us will get their just desserts. We live in the scorned women society now. Even if they were never scorned. In China they are living in the dominant world power society.

Because some individuals are willing to carry-on a civilized and educated and intelligent discussion should give you a clue that your input is non-existent .
Because the key words are educated and intelligent.
I am waiting for you rude and UN-intelligent response

State issue.......We can move along now, nothing more to see here.

What part of "nothing more to see here" did you not understand?

And every pregnancies reported to the state would have to be tracked and at the end of 9 months to see if there as a live birth. If not then there would have to be an investigation to find out why.
Interesting if that could be considered an illegal search under the 4th Amendment.

Interesting if that could be considered an illegal search under the 4th Amendment.

I am waiting for these states with the very short timeframe bans to start doing this, I believe they will soon. Every recorded miscarriage will need to be treated no different than if someone's one year old died.

Do you think such legislation would stop filthy human beings from behaving like filthy human beings? Could it force dark people and purple hair filth to fuck responsibly and not use abortion as a contraceptive?

The good thing about these threads, people show their true colors.
It’s actually quite sad that we need to have these conversations…we never had to do this shit when America was all white, conservative and Christian. As this disgusting shithole becomes further infested with purple hair filth and dark people we’ll see more of this commie shit from Father Government for sure…Unfortunately, government will have to levy legislation to keep the uncivilized savage leftists from behaving like the uncivilized savages they are.
Thank yourself for this shit Harpy….you are getting exactly what your ‘tolerant inclusive’ ass has asked for….just another case of you Lefties not being able to get out of your own way.

This topic was brought up in the Time interview with Trump and Trump said states should decide if they wish to track pregnancies to see if women went to a different state to have an abortion and then prosecute them when they come back.

I would like to get the take of the forum on this topic.

Should a state be able to prosecute one of its residents for something they did in a different state?

It seems a pretty straight forward question.
Depends on what they did.

Forum List

Back