Trump endorses candidate right after poll shows her ahead 18% already

I gotta tell you. You Progs worry about Trump like he was going bring Humpty Dumpty down. All we Repub voters want is for the Repub politicians to keep their promises and stop the movement to the left also. Just holding the line is a major victory.

Worry? I'm discussing a topic that was posted. That's what's done here.

Everyone who runs for president is narcissistic.

They are but most have something they actually want to leave as a legacy other than themselves.

Obama wanted to make himself rich at our expense.
He also had no qualm in committing murder or telling others to commit murder.

Have you ever seen me defend or make any excuses for Obama?

They are but most have something they actually want to leave as a legacy other than themselves.

Have you ever seen me defend or make any excuses for Obama?
That's not a valid question. You don't have to say it openly.....your politics simply means you condone it. You would rather someone like Obama be in office than anyone else right now.

That's not a valid question. You don't have to say it openly.....your politics simply means you condone it. You would rather someone like Obama be in office than anyone else right now.

Nothing Obama did, have I ever supported. Obamacare? No. His wars? no. His refusal to prosecute the bankers? No. Pumping Wall Street full of money? No. Bailing out failed businesses? No.

You are simply a small thinker.

President Trump is 116-7 for a .943 batting average. Most of you unemployable shitstains don't have a .943 average making it to a toilet on time.

Head-to-head, let's remember the Trump-endorsed Youngkin beating Mr. Virginia with the stuttering shit clown offering some 40+ minutes of incoherent jibberish.

Then the muzzie kenyan faggot threw his sissy ass into the effort and just made it worse.... :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

The ghost of Trump beat the top 2 grifters in the party......BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Last time mcauliffe was seen, he was moving to Mumbai to open up a scooter dealership.....

Nothing Obama did, have I ever supported. Obamacare? No. His wars? no. His refusal to prosecute the bankers? No. Pumping Wall Street full of money? No. Bailing out failed businesses? No.

You are simply a small thinker.
You're the small thinker who thinks that fighting his opposition doesn't help him.

You're the small thinker who thinks that fighting his opposition doesn't help him.

I am against all the people who support the things I noted.

I support UHC. I should support people against that?

I support prosecuting the bankers that broke our laws. I should support those who will not do that?

I support ending all the wars. I should support those against that?

etc.

I am against all the people who support the things I noted.

I support UHC. I should support people against that?

I support prosecuting the bankers that broke our laws. I should support those who will not do that?

I support ending all the wars. I should support those against that?

etc.
So basically you're part of the problem.
You're an idiot libertarian that helps Democrats every chance you can.

So basically you're part of the problem.
You're an idiot libertarian that helps Democrats every chance you can.

LOL. I support positions and not a party regardless of their positions and I'm the problem? LOL

Pretty much.
You're being used just like the rest of the Lemmings that make up the 20% that thinks Biden's doing a great job.

LOL, I don't think Biden is doing a great job but I also know that our problems were years in the making, created also in part by those you think I should support now. LOL

President Trump is 116-7 for a .943 batting average. Most of you unemployable shitstains don't have a .943 average making it to a toilet on time.

Head-to-head, let's remember the Trump-endorsed Youngkin beating Mr. Virginia with the stuttering shit clown offering some 40+ minutes of incoherent jibberish.

Then the muzzie kenyan faggot threw his sissy ass into the effort and just made it worse.... :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

The ghost of Trump beat the top 2 grifters in the party......BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Last time mcauliffe was seen, he was moving to Mumbai to open up a scooter dealership.....
Youngkin, J.D. Vance, and several others were dragged across the finish line from Trump's endorsement.

The TDS afflicted OP needed an angle to act out his chronic neurosis.

Forum List

Back