Trump going off the rails right now outside courthouse.

They know that
So-
They made up something to the effect that the cashed checks have an account number assumed as “Campaign funds”
The unfortunate truth is those checks don’t have that account number but that’s a fact reality and they reject reality
It’s not made up.
This is a real proceeding and it’s happening right in front of you dupe. Open your eyes. Change the channel to get a clue.

Live Updates: Cohen Testifies Trump Promised to Reimburse Hush-Money Payment​

Michael D. Cohen testified that Donald J. Trump urged him to buy the silence of Stormy Daniels late in the 2016 campaign, preventing her from going public with her account of a sexual encounter. “Everything required Mr. Trump’s sign-off,” he said.

Why should anyone believe anything Cohen says. He has a long record of lying and lying under oath.

The checks were made out to Cohen. What you are suggesting would clearly be falsification of a record.

Have you ever used an attorney? Did you separately account for her disbursements?

Actually, yes, when I bought my house, every expense was itemized - Attorney Fees, Title company, commission to the realtor, Inspection costs. Every bit of it was itemized by law.

Actually, yes, when I bought my house, every expense was itemized - Attorney Fees, Title company, commission to the realtor, Inspection costs. Every bit of it was itemized by law.
lame deflection

lame deflection
Not at all. Everything in my legal fees were upfront, what I was paying the attorney, what I was paying for services they procured.

It was also the same when I applied for an LLC or when I've worked to resolve my wife's immigration status. I had to pay for her hours, and I paid separately for the licenses/applications.

Forum List

Back