Trump Has A First Amendment Right To Say The Election Was Stolen

ya need a better source to provide your point
you provided the video... I went through your so-called source of information saying we libs said he can't say their voters fraud ... I don't need a source other than the one you provided... all I did was point out it doesn't say anywhere that us Liberals said he can't claim voters fraud ... I don't need a source other than my two eyes watching your source ... are you brain dead ... not anywhere in your video did it show us liberals saying he can't claim voters fraud ...

And democrats have said very similar things and not been charged. Kamala Harris told supporters to fight like hell over abortion. Schumer threatened Supreme Court judges. Bernie Sanders told his supporters we need a revolution and one of them went to DC to shoot up Republicans.
now you are going to need a source ... but, stop changing the topic ... if you want to talk about Haris, Bernie, or anyone else, start a post with their names and your objections to what they are saying... this post is about Trump not being able to say voters fraud... can you stay on topic ... I fell for this dodging trap you republicans do once before and was told I was off-topic ... soooooo right back at ya ...

And democrats have said very similar things and not been charged. Kamala Harris told supporters to fight like hell over abortion. Schumer threatened Supreme Court judges. Bernie Sanders told his supporters we need a revolution and one of them went to DC to shoot up Republicans.

So? Trump has not been charged for crying about losing the election. Nor has he been charged for lying his ass off about election fraud.

Now Haris was speaking about them voting you Republicans out of office ... ... you seem to left that part out she said we need to fight like hell and vote these republicans out of office ... ya seem to lefty out that part ... Schumer said we need to impeach these judges out that's not threatening violence ... bernie made no such statement .... you can' provide one source... I couldn't find one so you prove this lie of yours ... nor could I find any Democrat who went to DC to kill Republicans... need a source there too ... hope it better than your last video about voter fraud ...

Intentionally.
I wouldn’t say intentionally I would say they aren’t able to see the difference … you continually hear them say trump has the right to say it’s election fraud … where we on the left have never said he couldn’t … we on the left are up in arms about his lying … some of his lies are unbelievable then he attacks people hoping one of his followers attacks them or even worse kills them because the said something about trump he doesn’t like …

As usual, you only present half truths and falsehoods. "She only walked and prayed." This is not effective polemic. It's transparent and dishonest and undermines your credibility.

And that's not my opinion. That's a fact.

It's not gong to work for you. And it didn't work for her lawyers.
Her lawyers intend to appeal the case. Did you know that often a verdict is overturned on appeal.

In fact many Jan 6th cases have already been overturned.

The lady said she entered the Capitol Building and while there for 10 minutes she prayed.

That is not my opinion but a quote from the lady. You may consider it to be a falsehood and dishonest but you are unable to present evidence that disproves her statement. All you ever do is state your opinion. You might impress more posters here if you backed up your opinion with news articles or videos.

Snip

Lavrenz, a 71-year-old great-grandmother and owner of a bed-and-breakfast northeast of Colorado Springs, told The Gazette that she had no regrets about storming the Capitol and that she was on a God-driven mission.

“I felt I was there on assignment from God,” she told the Colorado Springs newspaper during a phone interview before her trial began.

Lavrenz plans to appeal the jury’s verdict, her lawyer, Roger Roots, told The Colorado Sun.

“Unfortunately the Court instructed the jury that the First Amendment provided no defense whatsoever for Rebecca at the U.S. Capitol,” Roots said. “We believe the instructions were improper and we intend to appeal her convictions.”

“We are very disappointed in the verdict.”

Note how I use articles to back up my opinion. That proves it is not just my opinion. Of course you may still disagree with it.

first antifa was never at any riot ever ... now that we got that clear ,,,,
Some more serious charges were filed as well, however. The Associated Press reported hundreds were charged with burglary and looting as of June 4, 2020.

In October 2020, researchers writing for The Washington Post analyzed 7,305 protest events and found police made arrests at 5% of them. Only 3.7% of the events involved property damage or vandalism, according to the analysis.

PolitiFact reported in June 2020 that, while protests in several major cities started with violence, most demonstrations across the country were largely peaceful.

Our rating: Partly false​

Based on our research, we rate PARTLY FALSE the claim that Black Lives Matter protesters caused $2 billion worth of damage and faced no consequences. It's true that, in 2020, protests over Floyd's death were estimated to have caused about $2 billion in damage. But the post is wrong to say demonstrators faced no consequences. News reports indicate more than 10,000 protesters were arrested, most for low-level offenses.

You state, “first antifa was never at any riot ever ... now that we got that clear ,,,,

Six people were arrested on charges of domestic terrorism by Atlanta police Saturday night following violent riots carried out by Antifa activists who shattered windows, destroyed a police car, and vandalized walls with graffiti.

Protesters descended upon Atlanta following the death of Manuel Esteban Paez Terán (“Tortuguita”), a climate activist who was killed during a violent confrontation with police earlier in the week.

Five of the six people arrested came from out of state to cause mayhem. One of the arrested, Francis Carroll, was out on bail for domestic terrorism and is the son of a wealthy Maine family, according to investigative reporter Andy Ngo.

More than two dozen suspected Antifa rioters have been charged in Portland in the past two weeks, signaling an escalation by both local and federal prosecutors following a full year of riots in the besieged Oregon city.

On Thursday, the Multnomah County District Attorney’s Office announced charges against 10 suspects following several grand jury indictments.

snip

The district attorney’s office also announced charges against Sean Gabriel Lopez, a 26-year-old rapper known as “Noshu” who regularly attends protests and riots in Portland. He was arrested in the early hours of May 29 after a warrant was issued on charges of felony second-degree attempted assault, felony first-degree burglary, felony unlawful use of a weapon and two counts of felony first-degree criminal mischief.

The charges stem from an Antifa riot on April 23 where Lopez is accused of using a rock to break the window of an apartment complex where a resident was recording the protest on his phone. The resident was nearly hit. Additionally, Lopez is accused of throwing a rock through a window of a coffee shop.

Her lawyers intend to appeal the case. Did you know that often a verdict is overturned on appeal.

In fact many Jan 6th cases have already been overturned.

The lady said she entered the Capitol Building and while there for 10 minutes she prayed.

That is not my opinion but a quote from the lady. You may consider it to be a falsehood and dishonest but you are unable to present evidence that disproves her statement. All you ever do is state your opinion. You might impress more posters here if you backed up your opinion with news articles or videos.

Snip

Lavrenz, a 71-year-old great-grandmother and owner of a bed-and-breakfast northeast of Colorado Springs, told The Gazette that she had no regrets about storming the Capitol and that she was on a God-driven mission.

“I felt I was there on assignment from God,” she told the Colorado Springs newspaper during a phone interview before her trial began.

Lavrenz plans to appeal the jury’s verdict, her lawyer, Roger Roots, told The Colorado Sun.

“Unfortunately the Court instructed the jury that the First Amendment provided no defense whatsoever for Rebecca at the U.S. Capitol,” Roots said. “We believe the instructions were improper and we intend to appeal her convictions.”

“We are very disappointed in the verdict.”

Note how I use articles to back up my opinion. That proves it is not just my opinion. Of course you may still disagree with it.

You just hung her. You admit she was inside a restricted building she was not allowed into. So she was rightfully convicted. On what grounds should she get an appeal?

I know that's a lie, and it does not happen "often". A very low percebtage of convictions are ever overturned. These weasel words won't work for you.
As usual you have no idea what you are talking about.

If it is so rare for cases on to be overturned on appeal then explain this.….

Plus SCOTUS might also throw out some cases. …

You have a lot in common with Joe Biden. You both are wrong most of the time.

Last edited:
You just hung her. You admit she was inside a restricted building she was not allowed into. So she was rightfully convicted. On what grounds should she get an appeal?
There have already been appeals that have been won by Jan 6th defendants And could reduce their sentences.

Plus the Supreme Court may step in a throw more decisions out.

Irregularities are common
Voter fraud is rare
Election fraud is very rare
I have no proof but I wouldn’t be surprised if the 2020 Presidential election was rigged.

And of course I am not alone in that view.

Even if the election was rigged, I can’t see any feasible way the results could be changed. Having a new election would pose the problem of who was in charge before the election and just declaring Trump the winner might have caused a real insurrection.

If it is so rare for cases on to be overturned on appeal then explain this.….
Simple.

Those aren't appeals. That first case may result in sentences being changed.

Once again you post an article you never read and expect me to sift through it and spoonfeed it to you.

Not one single overturned conviction in any of your links that you didn't read.

This is bad faith posting on your part, and I think you are just trolling to waste my time.

Forum List

Back