Should we be worried?

Builders resist most needed changes, preferring methods and materials that they are familiar with.
fk dude, I'll ask again, post the material and the designs that withstand 165 mile an hour winds? come on cuck, man the fk up! How many materials have you tested?

fk dude, I'll ask again, post the material and the designs that withstand 165 mile an hour winds? come on cuck, man the fk up! How many materials have you tested?
No point, you're just here to argue.

Ask me nicely.
never!!! you're a cuck, you come in here disrespecting every other person on this board, and you want nicely? fk you! Now, post that list of materials you've tested that can withstand 165 mile an hour winds!! cuck!

or a comma, but thanks. I am not above making mistakes with grammar, and I don't lose my shit for people pointing them out. I thank them, helps my experiences. But you, you feel you are above me and I don't have a right correcting you!! admit it cuck!!
I corrected you because you called my comment "illiterate", whatever that means.

in other words, you don't have any! thanks for letting everyone know that. You're yet another disinformation junkie.
That's for the experts. I'm suggesting that structures be built stronger. I don't have to design them personally.

That's for the experts. I'm suggesting that structures be built stronger. I don't have to design them personally.

no you weren't you were disrespectful of how homes are built. Come up with an idea and branch out off that, until then, all you are is a cry baby whining for attention.

no you weren't you were disrespectful of how homes are built. Come up with an idea and branch out off that, until then, all you are is a cry baby whining for attention.
I'm saying that new homes should be built for the new climate/weather reality. Part of that reality is the increased cost of building and insuring homes. Some areas can no longer get fire or flood insurance.

I'm saying that new homes should be built for the new climate/weather reality. Part of that reality is the increased cost of building and insuring homes. Some areas can no longer get fire or flood insurance.
what new climate? wtf are you talking about?

1714429263659.png

And we're still building houses that blow away in the wind (I think that's the definition of insanity).
Unless you are talking about tornadoes and Cat 4 hurricanes, not really. It's not really economic to build homes for those conditions. Maybe we should just move underground.

Unless you are talking about tornadoes and Cat 4 hurricanes, not really. It's not really economic to build homes for those conditions. Maybe we should just move underground.
It wasn't 'economical' to insulate attics beyond R-30. Now the standard is R-50 or higher.

Crops are failing all over the world because of the weather; rain, flooding, drought. Should we be worried?

They re not...we should be seriuosly worried about the left around the world building over farmland and limiting cattle ranches...

the left is lying to you...they see climate paranoia as a way to make you obey them

Forum List

Back