What is the Crime???

No evidence shows any such thing except maybe from perjury boi Cohen.
Wrong. The evidence showing the pattern of behavior is compelling, as is the corroborating testimony from others.

Another worthless post from the steaming turd of USMB, Backagain.

Today

1715884582482.png

Paul Ingrassia: Judge Merchan continues to disrespect the office of the President by referring to the defendant as “Mr. Trump.”
Paul Ingrassia: Anecdotally, Merchan noticeably allows more objections from Prosecution of Blanche’s cross-examination. Merchan overruled basically every single objection by the Trump Defense during the questioning of witnesses Pecker, Hicks, and Daniels.

Oh boy now youve resorted to calling me stupid… what’s wrong with you guys? Yall act like children. Learn how to make good arguments. Name calling doesn’t help. Just makes you look over emotional
I wasn't calling you stoopid, I claimed that you, yourself, were admitting to acting as such. That is not, primarily what my post was about, and now you are deflecting b/c you know I am correct about everything I laid out.

iu

Erg Because the prosecution asked him to
Ok . . . Why did the prosecutors ask him to testify if - as you claim - the documents have all the evidence needed?

The answer is that they don’t. For the case to hold water, the documents have to be interpreted by Cohen, and the jury has to believe him.

Why aren’t Weisselberg and Schiller being called to verify the parts of Cohen’s stories that involve the two of them? Weisselberg is the link between Cohen and Trump, as regards the promise of reimbursement, according to professional liar Cohen.

Schiller can verify or dispute Cohens claim that he called Schiller to talk to Trump about the payments after texting Schiller to cry about a fourteen year old harassing him.

This is what they do. This is what Leftist Marxist Maggots want.....as long as it is not them. A Police State.************************

“Cohen testifies to being guilty of federal tax evasion and making false statements to a financial institution. When Blanche presses him if anybody induced him to plead guilty, Cohen defers and says he feels he shouldn’t have been indicted for underlying crimes.

“Claims he felt pressure to plead guilty, thinking his wife would be indicted, based on what his lawyer at the time told him. Cohen claims he pled guilty without outside pressure at the time, but now testifies that he lied and did feel such pressure,” Ingrassia wrote.

Cohen has said that he was told that if he didn’t accept the plea, he and his wife would be indicted. “I elected to protect my family,” he testified.

Asked again if he felt like he’d been induced to plead guilty, Cohen said: “I never denied the underlying facts. I just did not believe I should have been criminally charged for either of those two — or six — offenses.”

So, Blanche asked, did he lie when he said during his guilty plea that no one pressured him to plead guilty?

Wrong.

If the persecutor isn’t bound by his speculative suggestions, then the defendant isn’t advised about what he needs to be defending against.

It’s not supposed to be a game.

But unethical persecutors don’t care.
Again, you are talking about procedural
stuff. Has nothing to do with what the crimes are. They have been laid out.
Trump followed the advice of his attorney and had no reason to think it was a crime
Oh really? How do you know that?

Trump followed the advice of his attorney and had no reason to think it was a crime - which it wasn’t.

There is no law against paying for things through your attorney. It happens all the time.
What crime was Cohen charged with? Do you know?

Today

View attachment 947662

Paul Ingrassia: Judge Merchan continues to disrespect the office of the President by referring to the defendant as “Mr. Trump.”
Paul Ingrassia: Anecdotally, Merchan noticeably allows more objections from Prosecution of Blanche’s cross-examination. Merchan overruled basically every single objection by the Trump Defense during the questioning of witnesses Pecker, Hicks, and Daniels.
Get those stooges some tissue to wipe the brown off their noses with.

I wasn't calling you stoopid, I claimed that you, yourself, were admitting to acting as such. That is not, primarily what my post was about, and now you are deflecting b/c you know I am correct about everything I laid out.

iu
I wasn’t admitting to being stupid. If that’s seriously what you thought I was doing then you have some issues

Ok . . . Why did the prosecutors ask him to testify if - as you claim - the documents have all the evidence needed?

The answer is that they don’t. For the case to hold water, the documents have to be interpreted by Cohen, and the jury has to believe him.

Why aren’t Weisselberg and Schiller being called to verify the parts of Cohen’s stories that involve the two of them? Weisselberg is the link between Cohen and Trump, as regards the promise of reimbursement, according to professional liar Cohen.

Schiller can verify or dispute Cohens claim that he called Schiller to talk to Trump about the payments after texting Schiller to cry about a fourteen year old harassing him.
Because Cohen is a vehicle to delivering and reviewing the documents.

Gotta as the attorneys why they arent calling Weisenberg Probably because he refused to cooperate. But I guess the defense could always call him to refute cohen. Same with Schiller

I wasn’t admitting to being stupid. If that’s seriously what you thought I was doing then you have some issues

Yeah, in fact. . . you did. I shall quote your, "state of the mind which cannot perceive and embrace the data presented to it by the senses";

Oh now that doesn't have anything to do with this thread.

i.e, admitting you are being. . . "stoopid." :rolleyes:

1715891203641.png

Today

View attachment 947662

Crybabying

Ingrassia the little weasel knows Trump's lawyers are in the wrong. He butters his bread with his audience's gullibility and ignorance.

What did Trump do to warrant a jury trial that is costing New Yorkers millions at a time NY can't afford to spend it.... If people are asking today... what is the crime... and the defendant is a former US president for Gods sake....
This is going to do real harm to the democrat party....

Now if you would like to try and tell us what the CRIME is please use this thread...
There was no crime. Let Cohen's attorney explain it.

Cohen's attorney explained the Grand Jury ignored evidence that he had told them must be included.

Forum List

Back