Trump is right we need more detention camps

Conservative means one who does not want to allow the federal government to have more authority than explicitly authorized by the Constitution.

That means they would be against federal gun laws, federal drug laws, federal medical regulations, etc.
I suspect most are against some Federal gun laws and how enforced, some Federal Drug laws and how they are enforced or punished, I do not have an opinion on Federal medical regulations. Are you confusing conservatism with Libertarianism?

Ah the good old, I don't need to think, "lock 'em up" political strategy.

Doesn't work. List of U.S. states and territories by incarceration and correctional supervision rate - Wikipedia

Louisiana has the highest per capita prison population AND one of the highest crime and murder rates in the country.

They just don't deal with crime except in the "lock 'em up" way. Because they're THICK.

Trumps detention camps are jails to lock people up. I'm not sure how you don't know that.

When you're dealing with 10s of millions of people you can't just send them out one at a time. You have to round them all up and process them so for the future you know who you're dealing with.

Deportings 20,000,000 illegals isn't just a quick job where you tell them to go home and they just walk back home. You need buses and planes to take out maxed out trips.

And Louisiana US citizen criminals have absolutely nothing at all to do with the topic at hand. If they didn't want to be in jail then they shouldn't have broken the law.

Not so. My own father was a Democrat, as his father before him, but they were both strictly conservative, having been raised that way, and raising us that way. I have met very few family farmers, you could describe as anything but conservative, but many are registered democrat in the south, just never changing party. I think my grown kids are most likely Independent, but they, also are conservative. You can broad brush it, all you like and yes, it is popular to do so, but it is far from accurate.
Did they die Gray Hair Democrats ( or Become Reagan Democrats ???)

Did they die Gray Hair Democrats ( or Become Reagan Democrats ???)
I don't think so. I think it was the success (or more accurately lack thereof) of the Carter presidency that created the Reagan Democrats, than roll the dice on a second round of Jimmy.

Forum List

Back