Trump is up by 8 points nationally. What happens if he loses the electoral college?

That's because just a few years ago the polls said TRUMP! had no chance at all to defeat Hillary, right up to election day. They were so negative that Hillary skipped out on crucial states in the last weeks of the campaign, showing her true contempt for the voters because she thought she had it in the bag. The polls will have to reflect reality for a while before they can regain whatever credibility they may have had.
Well, that is just bullshit. You believe when you man is winning and don't believe when losing. You really shouldn't believe in either poll as people don't always tell the truth when asked.

Just heard it on my favorite radio program (Sid & Friends) - Trump is up nationally by 8 points in the polls. The election should be a cakewalk and Mr. Magoo should be thrown out of office on his head. But "should' doesn't equal "will". I think this election is a toss up and I think democrats cheating is a given. The only question is will there be enough of it to give old man Biden the win?

I have no doubt the Globalist American Flying Monkeys, the UniParty, will absolutely deny Trump a win, even if they have to nuke a few American cities or unleash a pandemic that kills tens of millions

Well, that is just bullshit. You believe when you man is winning and don't believe when losing. You really shouldn't believe in either poll as people don't always tell the truth when asked.
I don't "believe in polls". A single poll is useless, as it is a single snapshot of a point in time and totally dependent on the sample size and the way the questions are worded. Multiple polls, however, seen over a period of time and aggregated, ARE useful as they identify trends. If such polls consistently show one candidate to be in the lead and especially increasing that lead, it's a pretty good indicator that the candidate is actually in the lead. I'm continually surprised I have to explain this to people. Oh, well, maybe they missed it the first 15 times.

This isn’t a rough quiz. If a candidate loses the Electoral College, he or she loses the election (except where none of the candidates garner a majority of the Electoral College votes, in which case the candidate still has a shot in the House of Representatives).

Last edited:
you sound like the "i got mine,to bad about you"people".....

Yeah, that is more or less how I feel. I have been too poor to buy food for my family and nobody really gave a shit about me and mine, I was told it was all my fault and I needed to work harder. So that is what the wife and I did.

So yeah, I am very honest about not having a lot of sympathy for people these days.

Also, this board is full of people complaining about how bad things are in the country, and yet not a single one of these people say things are bad for them personally. I just find that odd.

Forum List

Back