Trump says he would 'be very proud to go to jail for our Constitution'

Trump just slapped Merchan in the face with his glove. 'Go ahead, put me in Jail. See what happens.'

Not sure how good this link is going to be and for how long......

IMO. Trump is daring Merchan to try to lock him up. Which, I don't think there's any way he can do it.

For some reason, I get the feeling that Merchan will wait until the defense rests and declare a Mistrial. The prosecution looks bad. Really bad.

And a Mistrial will help wipe some of the mud from their faces.
It's Called "Trump will win the election!" :)

That's why he ripped off top secret docs & tried to overthrow the govt. on J6.
Not to mention...

7STpEMJ.png

If a federal judge jailed him, decent Americans who love the Constitution would have the jurist answer the American people exactly why he disobeyed the Constitution with re to the Separation of Powers totally breached by him to politically skew a member of the executive branch, and a former President as well. Trump did not break the law nor did he commit a crime regardless of how Democrats lie rather than tell the truth: Trump never committed any crime nor will he.

If a federal judge jailed him, decent Americans who love the Constitution would have the jurist answer the American people exactly why he disobeyed the Constitution with re to the Separation of Powers totally breached by him to politically skew a member of the executive branch, and a former President as well. Trump did not break the law nor did he commit a crime regardless of how Democrats lie rather than tell the truth: Trump never committed any crime nor will he.
Most all of your post is nonsensical.

If a federal judge jailed him, it would be for cause. Even Judge Merchan

Mr. Trump, it’s important to understand that the last thing I want to do is to put you in jail,” Merchan said. “Your continued violations of this court’s lawful order threaten to interfere with the administration of justice in constant attacks, which constitute a direct attack on the rule of law.

But the law is the law.

Poor gutless Democrats, Trump is defiantly daring them to jail him and Dems folded like a cheap lawn chair. :auiqs.jpg:

Fool. It's not Democrats.

“Mr. Trump, it’s important to understand that the last thing I want to do is to put you in jail,” Merchan said. “Your continued violations of this court’s lawful order threaten to interfere with the administration of justice in constant attacks, which constitute a direct attack on the rule of law.”

Most all of your post is nonsensical.

If a federal judge jailed him, it would be for cause. Even Judge Merchan

Mr. Trump, it’s important to understand that the last thing I want to do is to put you in jail,” Merchan said. “Your continued violations of this court’s lawful order threaten to interfere with the administration of justice in constant attacks, which constitute a direct attack on the rule of law.

But the law is the law.
My post is nonsensical, is it?

If reminding others that people in the Judicial system are using their power to KO an innocent man whose service in the executive branch (1) Prospered America and (2) Brought people of color to equal pay after years of neglect by his political adversaries. The Congress needs to remind the judge he cannot knock out President Trump because the judge is ticked off because that is gross abuse of the separation of power that is not allowed ,in this nation that is blessed by God and loved by the American people who are still a free people.

Fool. It's not Democrats.

“Mr. Trump, it’s important to understand that the last thing I want to do is to put you in jail,” Merchan said. “Your continued violations of this court’s lawful order threaten to interfere with the administration of justice in constant attacks, which constitute a direct attack on the rule of law.”
its not democrats ?? one of the lead prosecutors on the Bragg sham case was a high ranking official in the Briben admin ... and all of the major players in all the sham trials are Dems and have visited the Briben admin at the WH several times !

its not democrats ?? one of the lead prosecutors on the Bragg sham case was a high ranking official in the Briben admin ... and all of the major players in all the sham trials are Dems and have visited the Briben admin at the WH several times !
A panel of US citizens (grand jury) recommended indicting Trump.

The WSJ and other media exposed shit. Common Cause filed complaints with the DOJ and the FEC.

Stop whining, bitch.

A panel of US citizens (grand jury) recommended indicting Trump.

The WSJ and other media exposed shit. Common Cause filed complaints with the DOJ and the FEC.

Stop whining, bitch.
notice the insane cowardly effeminate Marxist homosexual doesn't refute that the DAs and prosecutors in all the cases have visited Briben several times .

Forum List

Back