Tucker Leaving Fox

silencing people you dont like isnt a win for the good guys....
Fox will now be part of the "deep state"...watch.

It literally never ends with these folks.... They are just like the 9/11 truthers...conspiracy theories have to be invented to explain everything.
What candycorn stated.

THAT didn't take long.

"The abrupt departure of the controversial prime time host comes a week after Fox News reached a $787.5 million settlement with Dominion Voting Systems for over the network’s promotion of former President Donald Trump’s false 2020 election claims.

The Fox statement reads:

FOX News Media and Tucker Carlson have agreed to part ways. We thank him for his service to the network as a host and prior to that as a contributor. Mr. Carlson’s last program was Friday April 21st. Fox News Tonight will air live at 8 PM/ET starting this evening as an interim show helmed by rotating FOX News personalities until a new host is named."

So first it was Dan Bongino, but I knew Biden and the Deep State Jews wouldn't stop there....but I had no idea that Biden was powerful enough to force Fox to fire Tucker.....I mean, for God's sake....he just did an interview with Trump...are you telling me that Trump wasn't powerful enough to protect Tucker and order Fox to not do this?? Well, once Trump is back in office.....He will make sure that Fox or no other media company is able to fire people who are willing to stand up to corporate owned media, elitist globalist jews and the woke left.
1). Maybe Tucker knew his time was up at Fox after the Dominion law suit against Fox, which Fox basically lost. They had to concede that Fox had told too many lies about the 2020 election.

2). He may be going to OAN or Newsmax.

3). Thank you for your show of Pure Antisemitism by posting this:

"
and the Deep State Jews"

Your ignorance does not see to know that the Koch brothers are Jewish and are billionaires and have a lot of leverage, amongst many other Jewish Republican Billionaires and Millionaires who have been doing everything to gerrymander, suppress the vote of Democrats, blacks especially, and put 3 Republicans during the Trump administration in the Supreme Court.

4). There is no "Deep State" except in the mind of fools who listen endlessly to Republican sources.

These guys propagated the Big Lie for three years now and it cost Murdoch three quarters of a billion dollars. Fox went from "fair and balanced" to overtly partisan and conspiratorial. Looks like a pretty sound business decision.

They will go back to being partisan and conspiratorial when they think it's safe to do so, though. They can't not do it. Their media empire was built on right wing propaganda.

Probably part of the settlement.Since his last appearance was
Friday the 21st pf April.
He did not make mention of any dismissal.
Sounds fishy but also part of the tactic behind the
scum who run the MSM.
I wonder if other Fox News hosts will have the guts to walk off the job to protest Tucker’s firing?

State run media by The Murdoch boys.
Sounds like Fox settled as an excuse to re position themselves. First Bogino and now Tucker.

Alex has an opening.
giphy.gif

Without Fox we { all American Citizens } would be knee deep in Banana
Republic Pig slop.Make no mistake.
There will be Huge backlash for this.
This will NOT go quietly into the Night.
So...."huge backlash".....sternly written social media posts all in caps?

These guys propagated the Big Lie for three years now and it cost Murdoch three quarters of a billion dollars. Fox went from "fair and balanced" to overtly partisan and conspiratorial. Looks like a pretty sound business decision.
So now they'll clone CNN......LOL

Forum List

Back