Two known terrorists caught at the southern border

Is this a topic giving praise to the Biden administration for catching 2 terrorists? Or is this a topic giving blame to the Biden administration for catching 2 terrorists?
Guess you missed the only sentence in the OP. You fuckin idiot :lol:
Okay, so we're angry now about America catching terrorists. Gotcha.

Just wanted to make sure my outrage machine was calibrated.

Bidens border disaster is a REAL national security risk.

Screen Shot 2021-04-05 at 7.19.05 PM.png

Lessee: 24% polled approve of Biden, 40% disapprove of him; I guess that means that the other 36% are illegal aliens who can't read English?

Is this a topic giving praise to the Biden administration for catching 2 terrorists? Or is this a topic giving blame to the Biden administration for catching 2 terrorists?

We are worried about an administration stupid enough to allow this. You should be too.

its a complicated issue,, you wouldnt understand it,,

Rather simple really. We caught two terrorists trying to get in. That means that terrorists, REAL terrorists have been and ARE targeting the southern border for the USA, and that likely, for every one we catch, 5 others slip by undetected.

We are worried about an administration stupid enough to allow this. You should be too.
Well I'm not, so.

the only reason I cared the last 4 years was because it was children being put in cages. Now that the children are in military forts with beds and playgrounds, it's w/e.

Just the other day, you were bitching about some guy in Colorado that shot up some people in a grocery store, and he dared to use a gun. Yeah, i remember that, do you think if more of these fuckers come across the border, they might show up in your neighborhood and get you in a grocery store? Excuse me, a Dollar Store?

Biden should have kept his mouth shut. They think dealing with the "root causes" is going to be effective here. I see fraud and waste and bullshit ahead.

its a complicated issue,, you wouldnt understand it,,

Rather simple really. We caught two terrorists trying to get in. That means that terrorists, REAL terrorists have been and ARE targeting the southern border for the USA, and that likely, for every one we catch, 5 others slip by undetected.
simple for us,, not so much for frenchy,,

Well I'm not, so.

the only reason I cared the last 4 years was because it was children being put in cages. Now that the children are in military forts with beds and playgrounds, it's w/e.
This is not a military fort, you fucking worthless dumbass..

Forum List

Back