U.S. slams racist Francesca Albanese (UN) and her pallyWeid "accusation "

FDR_Reagan

Platinum Member
Nov 20, 2023
Better late than never...

_________

Department Press Briefing - March 27, 2024 - United States Department of State.

MR MILLER: I did see the report. Let me say a couple things about it. First, we have long – for longstanding – for a longstanding period of time opposed the mandate of this special rapporteur, which we believe is not productive. And when it comes to the individual who holds that position, I can’t help but note a history of antisemitic comments that she has made that have been reported. And —

QUESTION: She has – she made antisemitic comments?

MR MILLER: And – she has. And comments she made in December that appeared to justify the attacks of October 7th, so I think it’s important to take that into account. But with respect to the report itself, we have made clear that we believe that allegations of genocide are unfounded. ...

Better late than never...

_________

Department Press Briefing - March 27, 2024 - United States Department of State.

MR MILLER: I did see the report. Let me say a couple things about it. First, we have long – for longstanding – for a longstanding period of time opposed the mandate of this special rapporteur, which we believe is not productive. And when it comes to the individual who holds that position, I can’t help but note a history of antisemitic comments that she has made that have been reported. And —

QUESTION: She has – she made antisemitic comments?

MR MILLER: And – she has. And comments she made in December that appeared to justify the attacks of October 7th, so I think it’s important to take that into account. But with respect to the report itself, we have made clear that we believe that allegations of genocide are unfounded. ...
A rare good news case --recently-- from the State Department.

Forum List

Back