Ukraine has lost....and is losing more.....

It seems you got me wrong. I am not 'scared' of radiation more than of a shock wave. The wave will have far greater destruction capabilities than radiation.
And the fallouts after the Russian large-scale attack against the US nuclear forces, will hardly cause in Canada more than a little inconvenience.

The thing the US won't wait until they get under the first strike. A preemptive strike conception means their enemy is being attacked first.
Yes. And the one who shoot first and shoot accurately - wins.
But preemptive strike can't be 100% effective (especially if we are talking about outdated and severely underfunded American nuclear forces). Anyway there will be the retaliation (or, at least, military planners can't exclude this possibility). Russia can pay ten million lives (more likely 1 million lives) for keeping Ukraine and, therefore - Russia itself.
America can pay ten million (more likely thirty millions) lives for keeping Alaska or California, and, therefore, for protecting the USA itself.
Russia can not pay ten million lives for taking Alaska and California, and America can not pay ten million lives for taking Ukraine or even for keeping France.

Say nothing about other forces like China, India, Brazil...

And the fallouts after the Russian large-scale attack against the US nuclear forces, will hardly cause in Canada more than a little inconvenience.

Yes. And the one who shoot first and shoot accurately - wins.
But preemptive strike can't be 100% effective (especially if we are talking about outdated and severely underfunded American nuclear forces). Anyway there will be the retaliation (or, at least, military planners can't exclude this possibility). Russia can pay ten million lives (more likely 1 million lives) for keeping Ukraine and, therefore - Russia itself.
America can pay ten million (more likely thirty millions) lives for keeping Alaska or California, and, therefore, for protecting the USA itself.
Russia can not pay ten million lives for taking Alaska and California, and America can not pay ten million lives for taking Ukraine or even for keeping France.

Say nothing about other forces like China, India, Brazil...
Man, this babbling about millions here and millions there is no more than 'artistic whistling' that bears no meaning. I understand that you are interested in fantasy books and sci-fi, but I am not a fan of this genre. So, let's just stop here.

Forum List

Back