US Evangelicals are learning Trump’s weakness on Ukraine will allow Putin to destroy the BIBLE BELT of Europe,

What does it have to do with Russian military success?

The goal is to kill every Russian in Ukraine and send them back to Putin until Putin quits sending them across the border. That will be Russia success. Running out of invaders.

President Tony Perkins, far right. (Screengrab / Washington Watch video.)

Tony Perkins is as far right Biden hating Trump supporting Christian as they get.
perkins and johnson are close.

i think this may signal a fissure between trump and some evangelicals, but they will stick with him through the election.

"US Evangelicals are learning Trump’s weakness on Ukraine will allow Putin to destroy the BIBLE BELT of Europe"​

This thread looks like it's too crazy for me to read so this may have already been discussed. But tell me, please, what do they mean by "BIBLE BELT of EUROPE"? It has to be a joke! Right?

what do they mean by "BIBLE BELT of EUROPE"?

Evangelicals have freedom of religion in Ukraine. So when Russians take over territory, they harass and persecute evangelicals because they think they’re spies from America. It’s called the Bible build in Ukraine because it’s one of the strongest places for evangelical Christianity in Europe.

Evangelicals have freedom of religion in Ukraine. So when Russians take over territory, they harass and persecute evangelicals because they think they’re spies from America. It’s called the Bible build in Ukraine because it’s one of the strongest places for evangelical Christianity in Europe.
Hmmmm, it looks like a word salad to me and cannot be described as a "belt" (more like an isolated "pocket") but thanks for the explanation. Evangelism is something new. I don't think it is allowed in Russia but if it is allowed in Ukraine that should be their business. The Russian Orthodox Church is historically an essential part of Russian culture which is shared by all Christians sans Protestantism and Roman Catholicism. Personally, I am against evangelism but its presence isn't for me to decide. I stand firm in one belief and that is that all forms of Christianity are CULTS ..... breakaways from Judaism.

Forum List

Back