US Evangelicals are learning Trump’s weakness on Ukraine will allow Putin to destroy the BIBLE BELT of Europe,

I see you are aware of the timing of when the two “invasions” by Russia into Ukraine happened it means you are aware of the fact that Russia is the aggressor here and now.

SO you have to come down on whether you want the Russians to complete the overthrow of the government of Ukraine or see the Ukrainian people drive the fucking Russians out of every last inch of Ukrainian soil and then see Ukraine join NATO before fucking Putin is dead .
Im calling your side out for Being Hypocrites. Your side fucked it up then blame us for being weak and stupid.

Same with Iran.

I see you are aware of the timing of when the two “invasions” by Russia into Ukraine happened it means you are aware of the fact that Russia is the aggressor here and now.

SO you have to come down on whether you want the Russians to complete the overthrow of the government of Ukraine or see the Ukrainian people drive the fucking Russians out of every last inch of Ukrainian soil and then see Ukraine join NATO before fucking Putin is dead .

Or
We could simply not care, and not want our grandchildren to have to care to the extent ot hundreds of trillions of dollars.

Your side fucked it
Democrats have never had a means to control or restrain Putin aggression against western liberal democracy other than sanctions. Trump came in to the White House wanting to lift the bipartisan sanctions that were placed on Putin and his oligarchs for the invasion and takeover of Crimea during the Biden administration.

We could simply not care, and not want our grandchildren to have to care to the extent ot hundreds of trillions of dollars.
I want my grandchildren and everybody’s grandchildren to be born into a state of western liberal democracy that I inherited from my grandparents, spent a lot of money and gave a lot of life to preserve it

We aren't the world's policeman.
I’m not advocating we be the world’s policeman. I’m advocating that we defend western liberal democracy and American interests on the high seas when there’s an authoritarian dictator, who uses superior military power to to cross established borders in order to dictate his will upon a sovereign nation on the basis of might makes right.

Putin‘s invasion of Ukraine is causing famine in northern Africa so if he gains control of all that great agriculture products that come from Ukraine, he can use food as a weapon in the future targets of Russian aggression.

I’m not advocating we be the world’s policeman. I’m advocating that we defend western liberal democracy and American interests on the high seas when there’s an authoritarian dictator, who uses superior military power to to cross established borders in order to dictate his will upon a sovereign nation on the basis of might makes right.

Putin‘s invasion of Ukraine is causing famine in northern Africa so if he gains control of all that great agriculture products that come from Ukraine, he can use food as a weapon in the future targets of Russian aggression.

You are advocating that.

You are advocating that
I have never advocated that. Defending Western liberal democracy and an American interests around the globe against any great military power is not policework. It is military work to be conducted through our department of defense.

When Putin cross the border into Ukraine, headed for the capital with the intent to overrun it, it became a matter of our department of defense because that is a major violation of international law where military power must be used to defend the weaker nation.

I have never advocated that. Defending Western liberal democracy and an American interests around the globe against any great military power is not policework. It is military work to be conducted through our department of defense.

When Putin cross the border into Ukraine, headed for the capital with the intent to overrun it, it became a matter of our department of defense because that is a major violation of international law where military power must be used to defend the weaker nation.

Bye.

..... I’m advocating that we defend western liberal democracy and American interests on the high seas when there’s an authoritarian dictator, who uses superior military power to to cross established borders in order to dictate his will upon a sovereign nation on the basis of might makes right.

Jesus! You are a full-blown NAZI!

WESTERN DEMOCRACY.jpg

Definitely not I do not cheer destruction, of any religious organization.

However, the Russian orthodox church turned away from support of genocide in Ukraine through the military operation of Putin.

Churches, should you know stand up against their nation when it’s leaders are committing genocide.
The Ukrainian Orthodox Church was just fine with Zelensky's genocide of Russian Nationals.
It's really time for you to stop the bullshit and stop looking for the moral high ground that doesn't exist.

Democrats have never had a means to control or restrain Putin aggression against western liberal democracy other than sanctions. Trump came in to the White House wanting to lift the bipartisan sanctions that were placed on Putin and his oligarchs for the invasion and takeover of Crimea during the Biden administration.
Trump gave weapons. Obama nope. Trump also gave permission to kill Russian Mrcs in Syria.

But you still blame him.

They didnt invade again on his watch.

On yours suck it

It's Bullshit...Ukraine does Christian persecution just fine all by itself. The US is getting there too.
They sure do.

Ukraine as the BIBLE BELT of eastern Europe?

US Evangelicals are learning Trump’s weakness on Ukraine will allow Putin to destroy the BIBLE BELT of Europe,​

This so called Trump weakness on Ukraine is a figment of a liberal imagination.

It's Bullshit...Ukraine does Christian persecution just fine all by itself. The US is getting there too.

They sure do.
From your link

The organisation alleges that officials in the territory, which has been controlled by pro-Russian separatists since 2014, have imposed a re-registration process for churches.​

As I said, It’s Trump’s genius Putin destroying evangelical church in Ukraine where Russian Military is in control.

Forum List

Back