Ukraine Update Thread

Did Plunken make any comment about it? Give me the coordinates of the place and I'll pass it on to Vlado.
When idiots are at the leadership of countries, it is disadvantageous for their enemy to destroy them - someone smarter can replace them.

When idiots are at the leadership of countries, it is disadvantageous for their enemy to destroy them - someone smarter can replace them.

What you mean is US/ NATO launch attack on Crimea, Ukraine isn't a sovereign Nation it's under the control of the US and it's vassals, Russia should start treating these NATO attacks as what they are.

What you mean is US/ NATO launch attack on Crimea, Ukraine isn't a sovereign Nation it's under the control of the US and it's vassals, Russia should start treating these NATO attacks as what they are.
Hes quoting Daily KOS. LOL

Ukrainian zonder-culture shits itself again
They wanted to make a video about the Russian threat, but they made an awesome pro-Russian propaganda piece.
Keep working, idiots!

So cross that line and lets see how it works out for you.

Ukraine crumbling .
The end is nigh .

Start running Nazi Troll Titty Titbin.
All the others are

The ACTCMS have arrived. And more come in every day. The Bradleys that are coming in will turn the tide on the gains outside of Kharkiv, and 24/7 artillery is now possible with the ressuply of 105 and 155 shells.

Expect gains in air assault capabilities by the end of the month, which will expand as more pilots are trained, and ground maintenance crews can be put into place.

By the end of the summer, the war will look very different.

The ACTCMS have arrived. And more come in every day. The Bradleys that are coming in will turn the tide on the gains outside of Kharkiv, and 24/7 artillery is now possible with the ressuply of 105 and 155 shells.

Expect gains in air assault capabilities by the end of the month, which will expand as more pilots are trained, and ground maintenance crews can be put into place.

By the end of the summer, the war will look very different.
More target practice for the Russians. Moscow's intelligence corps is so good that they destroy Ukraine's ordinance before it's been unwrapped.

So cross that line and lets see how it works out for you.
Work out for me? i am not involved, you are the clowns crossing lines, you should be thankful Putin is a man of patience, but there will be a limit.

"Why is it that all the countries that collaborated the worst with the Nazis are now curiously anti-Russia? I wonder why they didn't want Soviet tanks to drive through Auschwitz's barbed wire fence or raise the Soviet flag over the Reichstag? Huh?"
It makes you wonder for sure. :eusa_think:

More target practice for the Russians. Moscow's intelligence corps is so good that they destroy Ukraine's ordinance before it's been unwrapped.

You're getting creamed orc.

1715904378928.png

I don't think we are relying on the same news sources.

The Russians are REALLY lucky Ukrainians are not like Russians. Really damn lucky. Unlike the Russians, the Ukrainians have chosen not to hit civilian facilities but have instead focused their air borne assaults on critical Russian petrochemical refineries and military assets. The airborne assaults have slowly but surely reached an intense and seemingly relentless phase now … they just keep coming at the Russian mainland … in broad daylight even. And the Russians at this point can’t seem to stop these drones. Wait till Ukraine starts sending them in swarms and waves.

1715965871046.png

Ukrainian Drone in flight over Russia .. in broad daylight!

Only 56% of Ukrainians living in Germany, Poland and the Czech Republic are interested in events and the situation in Ukraine.
34% of Ukrainians directly indicated that they are not interested in information about Ukraine at all. If it's dead, as they say, it's dead....

Forum List

Back