US withholds thousands of bombs from Israel

But of course, that was when Trump was president, and the House was controlled by Pelosi and Democrats.
Seems it's a different story today, unless what's left of the GOP House majority suddenly finds a spine.

CNN’s Jennings and Axelrod Spar Over Biden Withholding Israel Aid is the Same As Trump’s Ukraine Aid Impeachment​

George HW Bush did it too, regarding the settlements. Even more forcibly than Obama.

But of course, that was when Trump was president, and the House was controlled by Pelosi and Democrats.
Seems it's a different story today, unless what's left of the GOP House majority suddenly finds a spine.

CNN’s Jennings and Axelrod Spar Over Biden Withholding Israel Aid is the Same As Trump’s Ukraine Aid Impeachment​

Probably has something to do with the reason for withholding aid. Biden is doing it to stop genocide. Trump did it to try to steal an election.

All Crime Families have a 'consigliere'. Every last one of them.

The dimocrap scum Crime Family has thousands of them. Thousands up thousands of them.

In fact, the entire party is nothing more than consiglieres. People that have never worked for a living in their lives. Have never done anything but run for Office.

Every one of them is an attorney. Biden has never had a job in his life. Degree: Attorney. Same with the bastard son of Frank Marshall Davis. Degree: Attorney. Bill The Rapist Clinton. Degree: Attorney. His 'Wife' (aka; Ubercunt). Degree: Attorney. The "Wife' of the Bastard son of Frank Marshall Davis (aka; The Skunk Ape)? She's never worked a day in her life, either. She had a no-show job at a Hospital or something Chi-Town. But it was a joke. $300k and she never even bothered to show up because -- She wasn't supposed to

Point being, Impeachment would backfire on us. They'd use it to get in front of the camera and lie. It's what they do.

And it's way, way, way too late in the game. Never get it done by November.

Besides, I don't relish the thought of President Giggles

Sleepy Joe seems to be blackmailing the Jews into surrendering to Hamas in order to pander to his antisemitic base and win the election.

IMHO, sounds like an impeachable offense, and the House needs to start holding hearings on it.

All Crime Families have a 'consigliere'. Every last one of them.

The dimocrap scum Crime Family has thousands of them. Thousands up thousands of them.

In fact, the entire party is nothing more than consiglieres. People that have never worked for a living in their lives. Have never done anything but run for Office.

Every one of them is an attorney. Biden has never had a job in his life. Degree: Attorney. Same with the bastard son of Frank Marshall Davis. Degree: Attorney. Bill The Rapist Clinton. Degree: Attorney. His 'Wife' (aka; Ubercunt). Degree: Attorney. The "Wife' of the Bastard son of Frank Marshall Davis (aka; The Skunk Ape)? She's never worked a day in her life, either. She had a no-show job at a Hospital or something Chi-Town. But it was a joke. $300k and she never even bothered to show up because -- She wasn't supposed to

Point being, Impeachment would backfire on us. They'd use it to get in front of the camera and lie. It's what they do.

And it's way, way, way too late in the game. Never get it done by November.

Besides, I don't relish the thought of President Giggles
Damn. I'm a member of the Democratic Party. Does that make me a lawyer too?

Damn. I'm a member of the Democratic Party. Does that make me a lawyer too?
You're a 'Member"? Seriously? An actual 'member'?

I think what you mean is you vote and are registered as a dimocrap. That just makes you stupid.

Last edited:
Reagan--Lebanon, told Israel arms shipments would stop if they didn't initiate a cease fire and withdraw from Lebanon, they did initiate a cease fire and withdrew from Lebanon, IN 48 HOURS.

I'm just glad criticizing Reagan is totally relevant here, since time is linear and the two main political parties are precisely ideologically identical to how they were nearly 40 years ago.

Stunning and brave.

Only Johnson, Clinton, and Trump have been impeached, so I do not get the premise.

AHEM.

They impeached Trump for "withholding aid from Ukraine" but not Biden for "withholding aid from Israel".

Pretty sure that's what he's driving at.

Forum List

Back