US withholds thousands of bombs from Israel

Democrats always side with evil.
Always.

These terrorist loving freaks would be demanding capitulation in attacking 1944 Germany.

Because Israelis behave like Nazis? They took Jewish homes, land, businesses, citizenship and human rights. They also killed any resistance without mercy.

Right and a fairy visits you each night and sprinkles magic pixy dust on your bed. :itsok:

They testified to starting Hamas on CSPAN.. Bibi Netanyahu has bragged about. Most Israelis now regret it. Don't you know anything????

If they wanted that they would have just taken it years ago, Moron.
Jews have gross evil intents----are the most powerful people in the world even to the point of KNOWING MAGIC ---which is buried in the secret contents of the talmud-----BUT SOMEHOW NEVER PULL IT OFF. Jews cannot even manage to assassinate people------everyone else can but jews FAIL. No problem----earthquakes can be attributed to jews-----and various viral illnesses-----JUST BE CREATIVE IN YOUR THINKING

The Jews had their homes, jobs, businesses, citizenship and human rights taken by the "superior" Nazis.
Jews had their homes, jobs, businesses, citizenship and human rights confiscated by the political issues of the founder of canon law----CONSTANTINE-----the same filth was aped by the rapist of mecca---
muhummad. The "superior nazis" inherited the ethos of your ancestors.

Name on Arab village. I spent a lot of last summer in the West Bank. I doubt there’s 100 villages in the West Bank total.
enclaves of squatters----somehow get to be called "VILLAGES" We have lots of them in various cities in the USA. In "palestine" such enclaves developed
in the vicinity of agricultural projects and small industries developed by the
(gasp) ZIONISTS on land purchased from Ottoman land holders since the early
1800s. In the USA cities we call it "the homeless problem"

Jews have gross evil intents----are the most powerful people in the world even to the point of KNOWING MAGIC ---which is buried in the secret contents of the talmud-----BUT SOMEHOW NEVER PULL IT OFF. Jews cannot even manage to assassinate people------everyone else can but jews FAIL. No problem----earthquakes can be attributed to jews-----and various viral illnesses-----JUST BE CREATIVE IN YOUR THINKING

Hector and a few others say Jews have vast IQ's, are all billionaire geniuses n stuff, etc. Are you calling them liars?

Hector and a few others say Jews have vast IQ's, are all billionaire geniuses n stuff, etc. Are you calling them liars?
Hector said that? I had not noticed. Nope---jews have the same brain
structure and function as other "humans" All human brains are comparable
across cultures. Brain was my field during my working years----feel free to ask questions. Brain is THE SAME----cultural differences ----are "different". IQ
tests are not accurate measures of brain function across cultures.

Forum List

Back