US withholds thousands of bombs from Israel

at what locations did these actions take place----were farmers killed?

Yes. The farmers would run at them with hoes and rakes and the soldiers would kill them. It wasn't reported in the US news, but Voice of America etc reported the small massacres constantly. Israel wanted more fertile land and water assets. It was not a secret.

In Arabia the Shia would riot in response. Just like Americans are protesting Israel's behavior in n Gaza now.

The Israelis were the "victims" you see.

Go ahead and crucify Biden for trying to be decent and curb Netyanjahu's bloodlust.

Yes. The farmers would run at them with hoes and rakes and the soldiers would kill them. It wasn't reported in the US news, but Voice of America etc reported the small massacres constantly. Israel wanted more fertile land and water assets. It was not a secret.

In Arabia the Shia would riot in response. Just like Americans are protesting Israel's behavior in n Gaza now.

Go ahead and crucify Biden for trying to be decent and curb Netyanjahu's bloodlust.
I am fascinated with the HAULING OF TOPSOIL----over the Golan Heights and over the steep hills of Haifa. Seems to me to be not worth the fuel it would take to make that journey with a truckload of "top soil" As to Lebanon---where in Lebanon were these top soil rich "farms"?

the shia rioted in Saudi Arabia? gee Can you describe the top soil hauling
project from WHERE in Lebanon and the killing of hoe armed farmers? Do
the SUNNI of Iran know that the shia of Saudi arabia were successful rioters.
They might want to do the same thing. What sort of crops were being grown in the top soil harvested farms in wherever it was in Lebanon?

I am fascinated with the HAULING OF TOPSOIL----over the Golan Heights and over the steep hills of Haifa. Seems to me to be not worth the fuel it would take to make that journey with a truckload of "top soil" As to Lebanon---where in Lebanon were these top soil rich "farms"?

the shia rioted in Saudi Arabia? gee Can you describe the top soil hauling
project from WHERE in Lebanon and the killing of hoe armed farmers? Do
the SUNNI of Iran know that the shia of Saudi arabia were successful rioters.
They might want to do the same thing. What sort of crops were being grown in the top soil harvested farms in wherever it was in Lebanon?
Over to you, Surada----the topic is land disputes in Lebanon---you seem to be getting confused between the SUNNI/MARONITE farming disputes and somehow in your mind ISRAEL got involved. Try to keep these things straight. I do recall that Southern Lebanon was so hot a topic and so non-arable a land in the 1950s that it was sorta declared a NO-MAN's land-----
REMEMBER? The only thing it was good for was for Lebanese jews to make
A RUN FOR IT to get out of Lebanon and into Israel------they didn't have trucks with which to carry topsoil

Over to you, Surada----the topic is land disputes in Lebanon---you seem to be getting confused between the SUNNI/MARONITE farming disputes and somehow in your mind ISRAEL got involved. Try to keep these things straight. I do recall that Southern Lebanon was so hot a topic and so non-arable a land in the 1950s that it was sorta declared a NO-MAN's land-----
REMEMBER? The only thing it was good for was for Lebanese jews to make
A RUN FOR IT to get out of Lebanon and into Israel------they didn't have trucks with which to carry topsoil
I wonder if Surada would know how the TOP SOIL depletion is affecting the
EXUBERANT mary-jane production in Lebanon. Well,, the SHISHA HOOKAH joints are flourishing in the arab enclaves of NYC. I have no idea
from where they get their hash

I am very curious about SHIA riots in Saudi Arabia. How do the sunni take it? How do the shia riots manifest? AS far as I know--the sunni minority in Iran
would not RISK IT

And you' re sad they aren't dead yet.
I'm sad because greedy, white Jews in Israel are still indifferent to the racist source of violence in Palestine over the past 2000 years :

Sermon for Gaza - Read by Eunice Wong

"Jesus, if he lived in contemporary society, would be undocumented.

"He was not a Roman citizen. He lived without rights, under Roman occupation.

"Jesus was a person of color.

"The Romans were white.

"And the Romans, who peddled their own version of white supremacy, nailed people of color to crosses almost as often as we finish them off with lethal injections, gun them down in the streets, lock them up in cages or slaughter them in Gaza.

"The Romans killed Jesus as an insurrectionist, a revolutionary.

"They feared the radicalism of the Christian Gospel. And they were right to fear it.

"The Roman state saw Jesus the way the American state saw Malcolm X and Martin Luther King Jr.

"Then, like now, prophets were killed."

so true----even today a kid with a yarmulke on his head or a star of david necklace is a BIG PROVOCATION---A GROSS INSULT TO AL NABI---in and
around the west side of Manhattan. For the record----IT'S NOT NEW---
it's been going on in my memory for at least the past 30 years
How much land have the Jews stolen in Palestine over those 30 years?

How many non-Jews have been murdered by Israeli Jews in Palestine over those 30 years?

Israelis and Palestinians Killed since 9/29/2000

"At least 46,163 Palestinians and 2,767 Israelis have been killed by someone from the other side since 2000."

I'm sad because greedy, white Jews in Israel are still indifferent to the racist source of violence in Palestine over the past 2000 years :

"Jesus, if he lived in contemporary society, would be undocumented.

"He was not a Roman citizen. He lived without rights, under Roman occupation.

"Jesus was a person of color.

"The Romans were white.

"And the Romans, who peddled their own version of white supremacy, nailed people of color to crosses almost as often as we finish them off with lethal injections, gun them down in the streets, lock them up in cages or slaughter them in Gaza.

"The Romans killed Jesus as an insurrectionist, a revolutionary.

"They feared the radicalism of the Christian Gospel. And they were right to fear it.

"The Roman state saw Jesus the way the American state saw Malcolm X and Martin Luther King Jr.

"Then, like now, prophets were killed."

^^^ Commie babbles stuff about Jesus again. lol they all do for some reason, yet claim they're 'atheists n stuff'. They're all feral superstitious pagans in the closet, really.

How many non-Jews have been murdered by Israeli Jews in Palestine over those 30 years?

Israelis and Palestinians Killed since 9/29/2000

"At least 46,163 Palestinians and 2,767 Israelis have been killed by someone from the other side since 2000."

There isn't any land of Palestine, so the answer is zero.

There isn't any land of Palestine, so the answer is zero.

Trump wasn't impeached for withholding federal aid to the Ukraine. He was impeached for trying to exchange federal aid to the Ukraine, for dirt he could use on the Bidens. Anyone making a comparison between these two things, is an idiot.

Biden isn't asking Isreal to investigate Donald Trump. He's telling them they can't us military aid to murder innocent Palestinians. Two entirely different things. Unlike Donald Trump, Biden isn't asking for ANYTHING for himself.

John Wayne has a few wise words for you.

1715525535421.png

^^^ Commie babbles stuff about Jesus again. lol they all do for some reason, yet claim they're 'atheists n stuff'. They're all feral superstitious pagans in the closet, really.
Your institutions especially religious are all inherently corrupt.
Small wonder many of them support genocide.

"All institutions, including the church, the theologian Paul Tillich once wrote, are inherently demonic. And a life dedicated to resistance has to accept that a relationship with any institution is often temporary, because sooner or later that institution is going to demand acts of silence or obedience your conscience will not allow you to make."

This is impeachable, right?

Biden is holding back appropriated aid to Israel. Trump was impeached for even discussing withholding aid to Ukraine.

Biden is withholding aid to Israel.

THEREFORE, APPLYING THE SAME STANDARDS, BIDEN MUST BE IMPEACHED. (Yea, I know he is losing and we do not want him impeached…I am merely pointing out the obvious double standard)

A 2,ooo pond bomb IS NOT a defensive weapon.
Killing civilians COULD create MORE terrorist's than it kills.

A 2,ooo pond bomb IS NOT a defensive weapon.
Killing civilians COULD create MORE terrorist's than it kills.

The majority of 'civilians' in Gaza are terrorists; over 90% of them voted for and avidly support Hamas, so there is no way a 2,000 bomb is going to create more terrorists, dumbass. The other 10% voted for even worse feral gangster mobs.

Forum List

Back