Voters are not backing Marjorie T Greene on ousting Speaker Johnson? But some say she has a point

forkintheroad7

Platinum Member
Apr 22, 2024

I can't say I know a lot about the spending bill except that it was excessive. It always is. And it looked to me like Johnson was not being a true R. Then there is the issue of money going to other countries while our own border is neglected, to say the least.

People are more concerned about the border, says this site. But I thought that was one of Greene's major concerns also, in rejecting the bill Johnson et al supported? In fact, it looked to me like she was more concerned (she and other Rs in Congress) about the border than just about anyone else in govt.

So I kind of don't get this (entirely).

I would like to know what others know about this issue. If you don't know much, please admit it. I'd like to hear from people who have been following this story.

1) Johnson is a fucking liar and a plaything of the permanent administrative State....Period, full stop.

2) Tossing him now without a replacement on hand would be industrial grade idiocy.

3) He has next to zero chance of remaining Speaker, presuming the gutless kayfabe GOP maintains the majority.
what is kayfabe?

MTG again? It beats talking about anarchy on college campuses or Biden's non response to international conflict or open borders and illegal aliens murdering and raping Americans.

MTG again? It beats talking about anarchy on college campuses or Biden's non response to international conflict or open borders and illegal aliens murdering and raping Americans.
MTG = Angel

Melania Trump = Angel

More Angels are coming, not all are hot blondes though. Some can be quite scary. Stay tuned.

It's just politics. She has a point, left-communist immigration is a huge problem. But Johnson is in position to have to mediate where it's called for. He has the weight of Demonicrats, bureaucrats, special interest, war-machine, and the American communist elite on his shoulders, that can't be easy.

It's just politics. She has a point, left-communist immigration is a huge problem. But Johnson is in position to have to mediate where it's called for. He has the weight of Demonicrats, bureaucrats, special interest, war-machine, and the American communist elite on his shoulders, that can't be easy.
true enough. But DeSantis (at least) doesn't ditch core values just because of all those things/people u mention here

Oddball's comments were succint and entirely correct. So, I'll just expand on them.

The reason that RINOs get away with being RINOs is that they always have the Democrats to compare themselves to. Dumping Johnson as Speaker means taking a risk, however slight, of Hakeem Jefferies becoming Speaker. That would only take a few Republicans crossing over to make happen.

Imagine the praise and accolades that would be heaped on those Republicans by the media? Not saying it would happen, I'm just saying it is one possibility.

MTG = Angel

Melania Trump = Angel

More Angels are coming, not all are hot blondes though. Some can be quite scary. Stay tuned.
There is no "angel" in politics, only 435 congressional delegates elected for 2 years. The focus on MTG is a desperate effort by lefties to deflect attention from the doddering old fool who is actually in charge.

Forum List

Back