Walk Around NYC compared to a walk around Moscow

God willing one day I’ll be able to visit in Moscow. And maybe even say thank you to a Soviet World War II vet who Stood tall with us Americans

How about the Soviet WWII vet who paraded with Germans in Poland and invaded Finland?

Want to say thank you to those too?

It seems like everything Democrats touch turns to shit these days. Yup… it’s a ponderous list of consistent failure, cowardly excuses and distractions.
Does an honest Democrat even exist these days?

Yes, it's true....everything the Rats touch theses days turn to shit....

May be one honest democrat exists today.....only one.... RFK Junior...but nobody apart from him....

We are living in horrible times, that's all I know.

They don't know wtf they are talking about (see crime statistics and life expectancy)
Did you actually look up the statistics or just know?
Moscow
Crime rates in Moscow, Russia.
Moscow is a Low 35.13. in Berlin 46.52.
It appears that the Russians were correct.

Toss in the United States and the numbers are off the charts. New York City is 388! These are crimes per 100,000 people. Moreover, New York isn't even the worst. It's barely middle of the road.

I would love to visit Russia for the World War II history. But to go now would be unwise considering the war. Although some Russian ladies I have dated said it’s totally fine to go there now. They say the economy is red hot there.
You have a really warped view of Russia in WWII. The war wasn't some kind of crusade against nazism. Russia was happy to ally with Germany against their neighbors. Russia was instrumental in the development of the German military during the twenties and thirties helping Germany subvert and avoid the terms of the Versailles Treaty despite Germany having been an enemy and defeating Russia in WWI. Russia was happily providing Germany with raw materials and the sinews of war right up until the instant Germany invaded. In fact German armored columns passed west bound trains loaded with raw materials for German war factories during the invasion. Stalin played up the war as a crusade against nazism to drum up support among the Russian people for his war. Most citizens of the USSR really didn’t see much difference between the nazis and communists. Many areas including Ukraine welcomed the Germans as liberators from the communists until the einsatzgruppen arrived.

How about the Soviet WWII vet who paraded with Germans in Poland and invaded Finland?

Want to say thank you to those too?
The British also had a one time deal with the third Reich under Neville Chamberlain.

The whole thing was to buy time.

You can ask the US government and military of the World War II era. They will totally back up what I’m saying. And they have a reasoning for Russia’s invasion of Finland. They have a reasoning for the Russian alliance with Germany. Hell even Soviet, British and American businesses were operating in the third Reich before things got really crazy.

From the US war dept

What can you possibly say now. ??? That is from a clip from the film “Mission to Moscow” produced by the US war department.

I love America. I stand by the American men and women who stood tall in World War II. And even if we go off to war against Russia. I will support America. So now what are you gonna say.

I’ve answered every one of your questions please just be honest with me and I will respect you either way …of course I might disagree with you. If this was World War II, would you have supported Germany? Would you have supported the third Reich? When you look back at World War II, do you admire Adolf Hitler? Please answer the questions. I’ve answered everyone of your posts.

Sixties Fan

Anyways, Russia is no longer a communist country.

Americans in large part are on their cell phones all day, eating McDonald’s garbage. The obesity rate in the United States is almost twice that of Russia.

Hats off to Thailand and Cambodia, whose obesity rate is like 10% and 5% respectively. They’re doing better than Russia and America.

Ignoramus, Stalin explicitly prohibited all religion in USSR.

"Jew" was not a religious identification, but a nationality written into people's passports.

Also, before Stalin was fighting Nazis, he was splitting Poland with Hitler in 1939, taking over Baltic countries and invading Finland.

Your reading comprehension is somewhat lacking or you have me confused with someone else. I'm the one that said Stalin had no interest in saving Jews.

God willing one day I’ll be able to visit in Moscow. And maybe even say thank you to a Soviet World War II vet who Stood tall with us Americans
The Soviets didn’t “stand tall with us Americans”, they fought their own war because the Germans invaded them. They provided little to nothing to the WAllies while extorting endless amounts of war material and supplies while constantly complaining about the levels of support and the lack of an invasion of Continental Europe by the WAllies. In places like Murmansk, WAllied ship crews were treated like they had infectious diseases, not being allowed contact with normal Russian civilians. On the few “shuttle bombing” missions the Russians allowed, they treated the bomber crews the same way. The Russians fought Germany because they had to, they had far more in common with the nazis than with the WAllies. Russia would happily have helped Germany conquer the world, then fight over the remains.

Last edited:
Yes yes but Stalin did not enter the war because he wanted to save Jews.
Same with the United States but that’s what happened. That’s the historical fact it was the Americans and Soviets that liberated the concentration camps. And those of Israel are extremely proud and thankful for that contribution. There’s tons of Jews from the Soviet union and Russia living in Israel, and they reminisce about the times of the Soviet Union.

I stand by what I said. It is all literally based on video evidence video testimonial of Soviet Jewish people, providing their own words decades after the war, even during the times of the Russian federation. They have absolutely no reason to lie. I wouldn’t be saying what I’m saying if I didn’t have the evidence backed up by Soviet Jewish people on camera . So there it is. I certainly respect you …we might have a small disagreement on this that’s no problem.

NYC

Moscow

We all already know that those unable to think for themselves. ..Those living in the matrix will say things like “this guy is a Russian agent” to me call me a putin Agent or something. Of course, as always, I don’t care about it one bit.

Because I am free. My mind is free. I am a true liberal. I’d like to think outside the box and I tell my fellow Democrats think outside the box. Be unique. Be an individual get the hell out of the matrix. Or maybe not Biden supporters keep stuffin your mouth with McDonald’s hamburgers and drugs….

I’ve never supported communism never will. But I am my own man and I also like Russia, because they stood tall and World War II and they stood for what was right when the Germans were attempting to exterminate every Jew of the world it was the Americans and Soviets that liberated the concentration camps.

As for the videos look at the undeniable differences. While there is some remnants of greatness in New York City, Anybody who can see what’s going on can see the cultural decline and filth in the video above right in the screenshot. What happened to men in New York City? You look around and you see tons of obese people. You see folks who are not dressed up very well. They look like slobs. It wasn’t like this in the American past you go back to the 1950s you go to any baseball game all the men wearing suits all the women wearing dresses.

Now look at the video showing the walk around Moscow. There’s not really many obese people. Almost everyone is dressed up to the 9s for the occasion. It kind of reminds us of what New York City looked like in the 1950s. So many beautiful women. The architecture of modern New York City has kind of gotten a little bit dull. But look at the architecture in Moscow it is beautiful it is stunning. In Moscow men are men, women are women. We can learn a lot from this as Americans we can learn from the Russian people.

Feel free to immigrate if you like Russia so well. Don't just visit. Move back home to stay.

Same with the United States but that’s what happened. That’s the historical fact it was the Americans and Soviets that liberated the concentration camps. And those of Israel are extremely proud and thankful for that contribution. There’s tons of Jews from the Soviet union and Russia living in Israel, and they reminisce about the times of the Soviet Union.

I stand by what I said. It is all literally based on video evidence video testimonial of Soviet Jewish people, providing their own words decades after the war, even during the times of the Russian federation. They have absolutely no reason to lie. I wouldn’t be saying what I’m saying if I didn’t have the evidence backed up by Soviet Jewish people on camera . So there it is. I certainly respect you …we might have a small disagreement on this that’s no problem.
If Soviet Russia was so good Jews would be there instead of Israel. Russia under communism was unpleasant for everyone.

Oh fuck off, I was born and lived many years in Russia before moving to United States, save your bullshit for someone else Boris.

Russia is a repressive, corrupt shithole compared to developed democracies. If you really think it's so great then just pack your shit and go live there for a while, so you can get a dose of reality.
Yeah.....but since Biden....Russia is better off than America....and that ain't saying much.

Feel free to immigrate if you like Russia so well. Don't just visit. Move back home to stay.
When I read the first few posts of this crazy and insane thread, that is what first popped into my head as well. . .

No thanks, I take Detroit over Moscow, TYVM.

:auiqs.jpg:

I would love to visit Russia for the World War II history. But to go now would be unwise considering the war. Although some Russian ladies I have dated said it’s totally fine to go there now. They say the economy is red hot there.
Asshole, Stalin didn’t oppose Germany to free the Jews in WWII. Hell, before Germany invaded Stalin signed a non-aggression pact with Hitler.

Forum List

Back